~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Press Xbox Button Once to Go Home

with the new update it took away the whole purpose of the home button. going to the home screen. it needs to do what the name suggests.

191 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

24 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Pin Franchise

Simple Idea. I have 5 different Assassin Creed games. I'm not going to pin all 5 games as I would obviously run out of space on my Pin Board. Assassin Creed is just the most glaring case. I've also got 3 Battlefield titles, The Witcher, 2 and 3... And theses are just a few exemples. I would like to be able to pin a Franchise instead of a specific game. The way it would work is that when I select a pined franchise, a popup shows up and lets me select which specific title of a franchise I want to…

78 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Revert the Xbox Home Update

The new update for the Home menu is atrocious. Before I could just press home and RB to Community and view my posts. Now it's press Xbox Home, press Left, Press A, RB. And now it doesn't even display what's currently happening in game in a small PIP. Why fix something if it isn't broken?

63 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Option to appear offline when signing in

You are able to change your offline/online status while you are signed in, but this should also be possible before you sign in.

62 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The Warriors

Short and sweet... I really think "The Warriors" should be brought to Xbox one. I wouldn't even care if it had the same exact story line to be honest. It was a great game on Xbox and with the graphics upgraded to 1080p... Woooooo. Yeah... The Warriors.

60 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ripping CD's - RED FLAG

So guess where going to have to do this until we get things right?

As an Xbox one preview member I was excited to hear that we would be getting the ability to play music in the background like on xbox360. I guess I as misunderstood or the idea was just ignored.

But when I and others asked for the ability to be able to play music in the background we the Xbox community meant to be able to do what the xbox360 was able to do which was to be able to insert our own music CD's into the…

56 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Snap DVD AND TV

Can you please fix Xbox snap back to how it use to be when you could watch a DVD and TV at the same time. In over the past year, I would workout using a workout DVD and watch TV at the same time. With the new update it is not allowing me to snap those to together anymore. I'm getting a message saying "sorry, this app can't be snapped next to the other one (0x87e10005)" PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM!

51 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add content and suport from România

Please add live wallpaper,widget and suport from România

49 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. DTS-HD and DD True HD output through the HDMI IN port

DTS-HD and DD True HD output through the HDMI IN port

The situation is this: you have that Xbox One S and are enjoying 4k. You also want the highest quality of audio. But most receivers dont support 4k.

This means you gotta either choose between high quality video or high quality audio. (DTS-HD and DD True HD)

A lot of people dont use the HDMI in port as of now. Wouldnt it be nice to make a software update that allows the output of HDMI audio trough the HDMI in port?

This way people are able to enjoy both…

48 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Keep the BAT and Snap feature!

The new update is removing the large active tile on the home screen as well as the snapped app function! I, and I'm sure many others, use these features a lot. I really like hearing the audio from a game while I'm doing things on the home screen and moving back. I also really enjoy having a twitch channel snapped while I play my own games. I'm sure I'm not alone in this. Please allow these features as customized options for the home screen layout.

48 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Fix Dolby Digital 5.1 over HDMI Lag

I'm finding that when my Xbox One's audio is set to pass Dolby Digital 5.1 to my TV over HDMI, a noticeable lag is introduced. The sound comes through around 0.3ish seconds late. It may not seem like much, but it's enough to be very annoying.

I have found this to be the case on both a Samsung and an LG TV. Both of these TVs accept Dolby Digital over HDMI from my Xbox 360 and from my Sky Q satellite box with absolutely no lag. This leads me to believe it is a bug in the Xbox One.

If…

48 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Eject disk via the menu button an option.

Have an Option to Eject the disc either by pressing the Xbox menu button and have the option to eject instead of pressing the eject button on the console.

47 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Charlie murder

They should bring all of ska studios games to Xbox one, starting with Charlie murder

47 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Picture in Pichture Feature

Now that you removed the snap feature would it be cool when u add a picture in picture feature as a kind replacement for the snap feature

45 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Slideshow background on dashboard or home screen

Set multiple background images as your background. You set the pace, The system slides through them. (Slideshow on your home screen) like a computer

44 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. WE WANT SNAP BACK!!!

Gamers, we need to come together. Whatever it takes. WE NEED SNAP BACK. #snapbackforone Lets make it be know that taking the snap feature away in the last update was a big mistake. Who else use to listen to music while you explore the vast landscape of Skyrim? Let alone playing any game. Who else would stream twitch and watch your favorite gamers while you play the same game trying to be like them? Or maybe trying to get into their game... Whatever it is, it's gone. I play a lot of xbox ( im not proud of it )…

43 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Give the option to automatically unpin games after uninstalling them

When uninstalling games that you have pinned to the home screen you still have to go back and unpin them.

I am suggesting the option of once you click on "Uninstall Game" it pops up asking you whether or not you want to unpin the game or another idea would be to have a "Pins" setting and the ability to "Auto Remove Uninstalled Game Pins" that you can turn off or on.

This can be helpful for people who have to uninstall a lot of games to get storage and don't want to have to go back and clean up…

41 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Xbox Home/GOLD sharing for Xbox 360.

Xbox Home/GOLD sharing for Xbox 360.

This Idea came to mind because players on the Xbox One can share their gold with other players on the console. For example, if a gamer tag named Example was playing a Call of Duty game on the Xbox 360 and someone else had Xbox LIVE but didn't have gold, they would have to use Example(1) as a "guest". As where on Xbox one you can simply share it and the other player can make progress on their profile. adding that on to the Xbox 360 before the servers go down would make the…

41 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 48p High Frame rate and 16:9 Fullscreen DVD playback

In the video settings for XBox One S, please add support for 48p High Frame Rate and 16:9 Full widescreen DVD playback. Would also love to see Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS-HD and DTS-X audio support as well. Please make these happen. 48p is used in 4K UHD Blu Ray, as well as 16:9 FULL Wide Screen DVD playback, full 4K UHD upscale of all movies and these HD audio formats. Pretty please with sugar on top?

40 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. remove beam

I have no interest in being a broadcaster or watching others. waste of space for me

40 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 26 27
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base