~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Family Timer/Schedule

I think it would be a great and simple feature to be able to add a timer/schedule for individual accounts on an Xbox One.

92 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

10 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Xbox saves should be available offline

I just discovered that because I have Xbox Live Gold, all my game saves are automatically saved to The Cloud and there is no way of changing this. On top of this there is no way of moving the saved games to my Xbox One harddrive meaning if my internet goes down, Xbox Live goes down or in my case this week, wish to take my Xbox on holiday where I will have no internet I cannot start where I left off meaning I'll have to start whole new games which would be pointless with games like GTA V and…

74 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. backwards Compatible

Try to work on games like Skylanders imaginators or Skylanders swap force. Also games like infinity. They are fan favorites that should be backward compatible. Also Spiderman 3, Midnight Club: Los Angeles, NHL 13, and many other good games like them. Those are fan favorites.

57 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. PINS

The option to "Pin" games was removed for some reason. Why? Bring it back I found it useful for keeping track of games I wasn't ready to buy. Also, some light background music in the store would be great. The categorization of games from A-Z would be nice too. Themes are no longer as well. Why? Those were cool.

56 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bring back Pins for not owned Games from Store

Bring back Pins for not owned Games from Store. Let us Pin Games from the Store to Home. I always Pin Games in the Store to Home to not Forget them befor they come Out. In the moment the Pin to Home feature is Missing! Or do you removed it?

55 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I miss my music player. This was the main reason I chose Xbox over PlayStation so I could play music and game at the same time

Bring back the old style music player. I wanna rip my dre album so I can jam and split some wigs at the same time lol.

48 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Xbox Modding Gallery

Xbox Modding Gallery allows users to download mods for any game that is eligible. Fallout 4 is a good example, IF there was a gallery in the dashboard that enabled us to look up mods for our games, it would allow us to extend the life of some games as well as add additional custom content made by other players from PC or Xbox to make the game even more fun. Whether its a custom player model for GTA V, or maybe a viking ship for ARK: Survival Evolved, or even a giant cookie mod for Minecraft, this would be…

45 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Download games at certain times!

Everyone doesnt have unlimited internet plan.
    But during a day there is some times that the plan is unlimited, for example during 1Am to 8Am.
    Add Scheduling for game downloads would help me to schedule my downloads to 1-8am

44 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Pin Franchise

Simple Idea. I have 5 different Assassin Creed games. I'm not going to pin all 5 games as I would obviously run out of space on my Pin Board. Assassin Creed is just the most glaring case. I've also got 3 Battlefield titles, The Witcher, 2 and 3... And theses are just a few exemples. I would like to be able to pin a Franchise instead of a specific game. The way it would work is that when I select a pined franchise, a popup shows up and lets me select which specific title of a franchise I want to…

44 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Xbox updates

Please make Console updates more like PC updates! Allow the Xbox to download updates in the background and when you've finished doing what you're doing/going to turn it off then let the Xbox to install it!

44 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Spotify

Please make an Spotify app so that i can listen my favorite music and not use&buy Groove music i just want Spotify like everyone else

44 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. background music

we should be able to use any music app

42 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The Warriors

Short and sweet... I really think "The Warriors" should be brought to Xbox one. I wouldn't even care if it had the same exact story line to be honest. It was a great game on Xbox and with the graphics upgraded to 1080p... Woooooo. Yeah... The Warriors.

38 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Fix Dolby Digital 5.1 over HDMI Lag

I'm finding that when my Xbox One's audio is set to pass Dolby Digital 5.1 to my TV over HDMI, a noticeable lag is introduced. The sound comes through around 0.3ish seconds late. It may not seem like much, but it's enough to be very annoying.

I have found this to be the case on both a Samsung and an LG TV. Both of these TVs accept Dolby Digital over HDMI from my Xbox 360 and from my Sky Q satellite box with absolutely no lag. This leads me to believe it is a bug in the Xbox One.

If…

37 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Ripping CD's - RED FLAG

So guess where going to have to do this until we get things right?

As an Xbox one preview member I was excited to hear that we would be getting the ability to play music in the background like on xbox360. I guess I as misunderstood or the idea was just ignored.

But when I and others asked for the ability to be able to play music in the background we the Xbox community meant to be able to do what the xbox360 was able to do which was to be able to insert our own music CD's into the…

35 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 35 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 48p High Frame rate and 16:9 Fullscreen DVD playback

In the video settings for XBox One S, please add support for 48p High Frame Rate and 16:9 Full widescreen DVD playback. Would also love to see Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS-HD and DTS-X audio support as well. Please make these happen. 48p is used in 4K UHD Blu Ray, as well as 16:9 FULL Wide Screen DVD playback, full 4K UHD upscale of all movies and these HD audio formats. Pretty please with sugar on top?

34 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Give the option to automatically unpin games after uninstalling them

When uninstalling games that you have pinned to the home screen you still have to go back and unpin them.

I am suggesting the option of once you click on "Uninstall Game" it pops up asking you whether or not you want to unpin the game or another idea would be to have a "Pins" setting and the ability to "Auto Remove Uninstalled Game Pins" that you can turn off or on.

This can be helpful for people who have to uninstall a lot of games to get storage and don't want to have to go back and clean up…

34 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Option to appear offline when signing in

You are able to change your offline/online status while you are signed in, but this should also be possible before you sign in.

34 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add content and suport from România

Please add live wallpaper,widget and suport from România

33 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 26 27
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base