~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bring back Japanese voiceover in all the games MS publishes

We Japanese gamers had been enjoying Xbox 360 games for years, Halo, Gears of War, Alan Wake and so on... All of them are from the Western culture which is not familiar with us but the familiar language voiceover and the significant arts of voice actors made us feel familiar with these games and love the exciting stories.
    Now MS seem to have no Japanese voiceover on Xbox One games such as Quantum Break, Gears of War 4, Forza Horizon 3, Halo Wars 2 and they seem to keep this policy. That spoils us to enjoy the game stories and…

793 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

18 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Expedite Certs for Conan exiles

Conan Exiles is in game preview stage just as ark was when it's Certs were being expedited. This game is absolutely unplayable until the next patch passes Microsoft Cert, broken (infinite) loading screen, and this was after a patch the was pending for a week that was supposed to fix a problem that was preventing 90% of servers to show. This game needs some priority due to it being absolutely unplayable in its state.

446 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

50 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make Halo Games Xbox Play Anywhere Titles

Make Halo 1-5......aviable on play anywhere

148 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn

One of the reasons Final Fantasy 14 hasn't made its way to the Microsoft console is because of the lack of cross-platform play. In the last few months, Microsoft announced its support for cross-platform play across Xbox One and Windows 10-

136 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. make a new mech game, like mechwarrior, or a more realistic gundam

x box already has titanfall as an exclusive, which is awesome, but i think xbox could benefit from a bigger mech game, as an exclusive if done right it could be just what the dr ordered. something along the lines of mech warrior... or hell even a more realistic take on gundam, or even gurren lagann. something fun, addictive even, played from a first or third person view. massive open world, if platinum can do it with scalebound for xbox one, then surely microsoft can find a way to make a world big enough for giant robots, and still have…

126 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 123 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please make a kinect adventure & sports 1 & 2 games for the xbox one s

Please make a kinect adventure game & kinect sports 1 & 2 games for the xbox one s. Need more kid friendly games for this new console. The kids had fun playing them on the xbox 360. Bring them back PLEASE!!!

123 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ghost Recon 2 REMASTERED!!!

Ghost Recon 2 Remastered. It was the reason I started playing Xbox live, therefore the reason I stayed loyal to Microsoft. GR Wildlands looks somewhat promising, but no PvP which is what makes multiplayer shooters great!

122 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Project Gotham Racing

Why not restart to develop this game?

121 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 120 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 118 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection: Budokai 1 & Budokai 3

I got this game on the Xbox 360, and I didn't know that this game wasn't Backwards Compatible, I've beaten the one on PlayStation2. Now I want a HD version, so, It'd be really awesome to see this become a Backwards Compatible Game with full disc and full digital support.

117 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Option File - Pro Evolution Soccer 2018

Queremos Option file para PES 2018.

Por ocasião da chegada do excelente simulador de futebol PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2018, queremos um acordo para que possamos compartilhar escudos, equipamentos, imagens ... Mesmo que a PS4.

Por quê? Bem, porque estamos pagando alguns direitos que deveriam ser iguais para todos os usuários, o PES 2018 é o mesmo para ambas as plataformas, e no xbox não temos todo o conteúdo.

Por que reclamamos? Como somos fiéis ao console XBOX, não queremos mudar para a PS4, estamos confortáveis ​​e muito felizes com este console, nós só pedimos uma atualização para poder compartilhar os…

111 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

27 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Bring back old game

I am a huge fan of Xbox but all the old good games was mostly on PS2, I was just wondering could y'all bring back them back to play on Xbox one like (lego Star wars the complete saga, Midnight club 3 Dub edition, the simpsons: Hit and Run, other games please.

109 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. BRING BACK TOTAL MINER FORGE BACK PLEASE

Total Miner: Forge was one of the greatest games on Xbox 360, Total Miner: Forge is not a rip off of Minecraft, And it deserves to be brought back on Xbox One, even if i had to do it myself i would, but i don't know how and i don't have the permission to do so. PLEASE :'( bring it back, i have to many good memories to leave that game in the dirt like a dumpster baby.. please. ps don't make me beg.

107 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Phil Spencer i'll fire you if you Do 4K@30fps instead of 1080p@60fps for My Company's Xbox Console

I am warning you Phil Spencer instead of doing 4K@30fps do 1080p@60fps for My Company's Xbox Console. We are losing the console war against Sony. This is our last chance OR just do 720p@60fps for our console. If you do another thing in 30fps You're Fired.

106 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. COD: MW Bundle

COD: MW Bundle for xbox one
    I recently bought it for xbox 360 and I would like to play it on xbox one

105 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Soul Calibur IV

I miss Soul Calibur IV. I miss playing as a Barbarian and the weapons in this game. I no longer have my Xbox 360.

103 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Lost Odyssey 2

Firstly I would like to say that Lost Odyssey was an amazing game and would have done better if more people were aware Hironobu and his team had left Sqare Enix. On that note I woul like to see a Lost Odyssey 2 for Xbox one. Hironobu and his team are very talented game creators and deserve a chance to turn Lost Odyssey into the new Final Fantasy since final fantasy has gone completely downhill since Hironobu and his team left Square Enix. The reason People loved final fantasy when Hironobu was still in charge was because of the heart…

103 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Original xbox superhero game

Remember batman begins the game and batman vengeance or spider-man 2, I do. So can we please have them back on xbox one or xbox 360 please Microsoft These are good games I think other people also want these games back

103 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 207 208
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base