~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Adjust Microphone sensitivity Xbox Chat Headset / Adapter

Hallo all,
    I'm starting to notice more and more echoes from myself/others while being in a party chat. When turning on the Partychat overlay I was able to indicate the echoes were coming from multiple users, all using the original Xbox Chat Headset. In my case I am using the headset adapter. Some of them have their party audio also over speakers because of their partner who want "join" our conversations. All of us have turned down our volume, but still a lot off echoing occurs.

So my suggestion: Could an option be added to adjust the sensitivity of microphones,…

576 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Dolby Vision HDR support on UHD and streaming

Add support for Dolby Vision HDR on streaming apps and UHD Blu-Ray playback.

315 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Choose the Name "Xbox Five" for the 9th Generation (Please !!!)

Dear Microsoft we Knew very well that you Don't Give a Damn while Naming your Products. But it's a humble Request from Me and All the Xbox Lovers to you - Name the Next Generation (9th Gen) Xbox the "Xbox Five" instead of "Xbox Zero", "Xbox One.One" or "Xbox 4000". Please Microsoft Please Name it "Xbox Five".

P.S. - The Xbox One X or Project Scorpio can be considered as 4th one.

224 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Upgrade Xbox One Controllers to "Eject Disc" remotely

You have this feature on the 360 dashboard where, once the "disc in console" is highlighted, you have the option to eject directly from your controller. This cool feature should be on the One as well!

129 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Continue to support Kinect

Please continue to promote Kinect. Sell Kinect bundles and support it. I love my Kinect. I can't imagine my console without it. Please stop backing away from such a life changing addition to my entertainment system.

104 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Project Scorpio SSD Hard Drive

Project Scorpio needs an SSD. The performance difference between SSD and standard hard drives is so much faster. I understand that this will increase the price but even if there was an elite SKU that had an SSD. It will be 2017 and I truly believe it will help the console be somewhat future proof. Faster load times on everything is a game changer. Thank you for the consideration.

92 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. speed wheel

I really enjoyed using the Xbox 360 Speed Wheel controller on all my racing games and think it should be redeveloped for the Xbox One

83 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. XBOX ONE ELITE CONTROLLER ,

ELITE CONTROLLER
    I have 3 xbox one conoles , 3 xbox 360's , 2 elite controllers
    I can't get a warranty or repair of $ 150.00 controller about 6 month old !!!

REALLY

79 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Remove controller vibration

Ability to turn off controller vibration system wide. Many of us do not like playing a racing or shooter game with the vibration on at all times. Please Microsoft, make it happen

79 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 73 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Official Microsoft Wireless Headset

I know and see a lot of people who are begging for an Official Microsoft Wireless Headset that has the design leaning towards the Xbox 360 Wireless Headset released in 2007 (not the 2011 Bluetooth with the in-ear type design).

This would make for a fantastic alternative to those more expensive dual ear wireless headsets as the Official Microsoft Wireless headset would be more affordable.

70 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Fix bumpers on Elite Controllers please

My issue today is with the bumpers the bumper on the elite controller has very low durability not designed for a bumper jumper layout at all. The button feels great and registers really well however with a lot of use it messes up your bumpers completely ruining them over time.

I have had 4 elite controllers at this point 2 of them I have had to trade in and pay an upgrade to get replaced and 2 have been covered by warranty going to my 5th right now.

I would not mind paying more for better quality bumpers.

Thank you

68 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 360 data transfer with USB

Players should be able to move all their Xbox 360 data(Game saves,accounts,backgrounds,etc)with the use of a flash USB or a USB cord of some sort for those who can't access the cloud from their Xbox 360.

63 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Redesign Xbox Elite Controller

With the new Xbox one S out with the new controller, After Using it I have an idea. I love the new textured grip as well as bluetooth but I am very torn. I really want the elite controller but I feel the controller is missing those two features. Is there going to be a redesign of the elite controller to add those features to is?

62 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. USB áudio

Please, it should not be so difficult to put audio and chat over USB, I would use any USB headset on my Xbox one, PC has Windows 10 and has this support, and my Xbox one also has Windows 10 and simply I do not know why he does not have this support, change that is to make my Xbox one even more complete.

59 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. xbox one controller vibration preference

Please provide an os option to disable vibration across all games. Vibration is one of the most over-used, lowest value items ever introduced. Forcing those of us who hate this feature or actually have medical conditions to endure this discomfort demonstrates a lack of regard for this segment of your consumer base. how was this an option on the 360 yet completely ignored on what is supposed to be the next generation console? Please address this issue. Thank you.

59 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Support DTS sound!

There is no excuse for Microsoft not to support DTS in the Xbox One in the year 2016!!! ... Being able to play MKV and other video formats that include DTS sound is mandatory!

57 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Elite Controller

My Elite Controller just burn after 4 months! The warranty is just 3 months.

The support just told me to buy a new one!

It's shame...

My idea, please make a real elite controller! just it

57 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Black Xbox One S

I really want a Xbox One S but everything on my entertainment stand is black. I see they are coming out with a Battlefield 1 special edition grey and green One S but nothing so far in black. Are there any plans to bring out a black model?

55 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Webcam

Some people don't have the kinect. I think Microsoft needs to allow USB webcam support for Skype and twitch. I don't care about most of the features a kinect does.

52 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 43 44
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base