~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Keyboard and mouse support

I have dislocated a few of my fingers from playing soccer when I was younger and I would love to see keyboard and mouse support ad holding onto a controller tends to lock my hands up and my left one usually looks like a claw. When I was in college I dropped off of xbox to play games like CS source and tf2 but can't afford a new computer to play the games I want to plus xbox is easier as I don't have to ask my friends to dump money into a pc. I would love to see native…

80 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hey, Please release a resident evil bundle includes resident evil origins collection & resident evil 4 & resident evil 5

Hey, Please release a resident evil bundle includes resident evil origins collection & resident evil 4 & resident evil 5

Thanks in advance

71 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. flight controller

why has no one made us xbox one players a flight stick controller for elite dangerous all other formats have xbox 360,pc even ps4 but xbox one,nothing so please can someone give us one many thanks.

67 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Wireless wheel

Greetings!
    Now that we have the amazing Forza Horizon 3, what about a wireless wheel such as the X360 one? I love that accessory and was definitely the reason I became a huge fan of driving games ( Burnout, Forza, Split Second, Blur...) what do you guys and gals think? Thank you all

64 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. speed wheel

I really enjoyed using the Xbox 360 Speed Wheel controller on all my racing games and think it should be redeveloped for the Xbox One

60 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 58 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow us to put a faster HDD or SSD in the Xbox Scorpio

Not being able to swap the hard drive of the Xbox One has been a disappointment for a long time. The 5400RPM hard drive is simply too slow for loading modern games and the complex Xbox OS. On the PS4 you have been able to put in your own hard drive or SSD since day one.

For the Xbox Scorpio please make this an option. There are many people who have a fast hard drive or SSD and would love to use that.

58 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Remove controller vibration

Ability to turn off controller vibration system wide. Many of us do not like playing a racing or shooter game with the vibration on at all times. Please Microsoft, make it happen

57 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Fix bumpers on Elite Controllers please

My issue today is with the bumpers the bumper on the elite controller has very low durability not designed for a bumper jumper layout at all. The button feels great and registers really well however with a lot of use it messes up your bumpers completely ruining them over time.

I have had 4 elite controllers at this point 2 of them I have had to trade in and pay an upgrade to get replaced and 2 have been covered by warranty going to my 5th right now.

I would not mind paying more for better quality bumpers.

Thank you

54 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Uhh Bluetooth headphones. Duh.

Seriously top of the line Bose head phones in Bluetooth cannot link with an Xbox one console... Come on guys you are smarter than this make it work. Unless like in all things it is a money game and you just want to rob us.

52 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Project Scorpio SSD Hard Drive

Project Scorpio needs an SSD. The performance difference between SSD and standard hard drives is so much faster. I understand that this will increase the price but even if there was an elite SKU that had an SSD. It will be 2017 and I truly believe it will help the console be somewhat future proof. Faster load times on everything is a game changer. Thank you for the consideration.

52 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. XBOX ONE ELITE CONTROLLER ,

ELITE CONTROLLER
    I have 3 xbox one conoles , 3 xbox 360's , 2 elite controllers
    I can't get a warranty or repair of $ 150.00 controller about 6 month old !!!

REALLY

51 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED 1 AND 2 !!

Nice for racing on xbox one.

51 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. xbox one controller vibration preference

Please provide an os option to disable vibration across all games. Vibration is one of the most over-used, lowest value items ever introduced. Forcing those of us who hate this feature or actually have medical conditions to endure this discomfort demonstrates a lack of regard for this segment of your consumer base. how was this an option on the 360 yet completely ignored on what is supposed to be the next generation console? Please address this issue. Thank you.

50 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 360 data transfer with USB

Players should be able to move all their Xbox 360 data(Game saves,accounts,backgrounds,etc)with the use of a flash USB or a USB cord of some sort for those who can't access the cloud from their Xbox 360.

49 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Continue to support Kinect

Please continue to promote Kinect. Sell Kinect bundles and support it. I love my Kinect. I can't imagine my console without it. Please stop backing away from such a life changing addition to my entertainment system.

48 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. TV Tuner DVB-T2 with HVEC

Germany started broadcasting HD on DVB-T2 with the HVEC codec last summer. Unfortunately the TV Tuner for Xbox only supports DVB-T2 with the QHD codec (even though xbox one already does support HVEC). So I would like to request HVEC support to be added for the official xbox one TV Tuner so we here in Germany can enjoy HDTV with our xbox one. Thank you very much in advance!!!

48 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Upgrade Xbox One Controllers to "Eject Disc" remotely

You have this feature on the 360 dashboard where, once the "disc in console" is highlighted, you have the option to eject directly from your controller. This cool feature should be on the One as well!

47 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Redesign Xbox Elite Controller

With the new Xbox one S out with the new controller, After Using it I have an idea. I love the new textured grip as well as bluetooth but I am very torn. I really want the elite controller but I feel the controller is missing those two features. Is there going to be a redesign of the elite controller to add those features to is?

47 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Support DTS sound!

There is no excuse for Microsoft not to support DTS in the Xbox One in the year 2016!!! ... Being able to play MKV and other video formats that include DTS sound is mandatory!

46 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 42 43
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base