~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. White thumbsticks for customizable Xbox controller.

I want to design and Xbox controller that is a dark color on the body and back, but then everything else is white(bumpers, triggers, d-pad, ABXY, view/menu, and thumbsticks). Currently you can choose white in every category except the thumbsticks. I would like it if this option was added.

58 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get the urge to play Xbox 1 maybe every couple months or so... because I'm an adult and have a job! But when I go to play I have to endure 2 to 5 hours of waiting while the system and game update! This basically renders the system useless to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want my $500 back since you have sold me a product that I can't use!!!!!

57 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. full keyboard and mouse to xbox one

would be awesome to have full keyboard n mouse support for games on xbox and include crossplay with pc in most games
    xbox gamers can have always the choice to play versus xbox only or controller only and have a open crossplay where u can play versus pc or xbox gamers with a keyboard n mouse

54 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. HD DVD drive support on xbox one.

I really feel that this should have been a no brainer from the start; after all the HD dvd drive is a piece of Microsoft hardware, and HD dvd's their favoured software. What frustrates me is I feel that all this would take to accomplish, would be one quick update (I may be wrong), and would give everyone who has the player and the disks another reason to keep gaining enjoyment from their collection; that they supported, regardless of it being a "dead" format. This should be an easy one.

53 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Remove xbox one home console limit

I would like them to remove the limit for sharing xbox one home consoles as when you download a new game you have to take back your console and by end of it youve used your limit and cant use it again for a year. At least change it to the 360 license transfer!

49 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Elite controller in xbox design lab

Make Elite Controllers customizable in the Xbox Design Lab

47 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bluetooth Connection for Music

A place in the Xbox menu so that someone will be able to connect their phone Via Bluetooth to the Xbox and allow someone to stream music directly into their headset for use while gaming or waiting for a game to download. This would help a lot and make playing games that require patience a lot more enjoyable in the downtime of the game.

45 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Xbox One S Released in Black.

Many people like having consoles that are black such as myself. I don't want to spend the extra money to have dyed black. Please Microsoft, release the Xbox One S in black.

45 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Elite

Elite Controller Recall - As Microsoft is well aware and so are the service techs that the elite controller was made with cheap internal parts. I'm now sending my 3rd elite controller back which all broke the exact same way. For me it's the trigger locks. They all break internally, others have bumper issues as well. And I'm sure there's more. People we need to push for a recall and for a more reliable stronger product with better parts internally.

43 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Where are the Bluetooth Earpieces?

It's been three years now, when are Bluetooth Chat Earpieces coming back to the Xbox platform? The 360 had them, it's getting ridiculous now!

42 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hey, Please release a resident evil bundle includes resident evil origins collection & resident evil 4 & resident evil 5

Hey, Please release a resident evil bundle includes resident evil origins collection & resident evil 4 & resident evil 5

Thanks in advance

41 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Kinect Lab

A dedicated section on the Xbox Dashboard for a Kinect lab (For users with a kinect)

If someone has a kinect set up there should be a Kinect Lab Tab that comes up.

This can be used to place all kinect functionality;
    - Tutorials
    - Voice control options and uses (Cortana and xbox commands)
    - Movement
    - Using the camera to generate avatars (Face, clothing, etc)
    - Give your avatar a voice using your own and creating your own catchphraises
    - List of dedicated kinect games and those that use your avatar.
    - Kinect achievements and statistics (How many voice…

41 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Elite Controller quality and warranty extension.

I am very disappointed in my options to repair my XBOX One Elite Controller. I was told that I either send it in for repairs or buy a new one. Both options would cost me 150 dollars. And the warranty for the controller was only 90 days. When I pay that much for a controller, I would hope that it would be durable and of high quality. I haven't even had the controller for a year and the left bumper is broken and hangs out when I tilt it. Also the B button is sticking. Please Microsoft, extend the warranty…

41 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Update schedule

Being a member of the Preview program I am constantly required to update my console.This would be fine if it didn't interrupt what I am doing, at the time of writing this I was in the middle of playing a game with my friends and I am now staring at the update screen since I can't postpone it. Having a feature to schedule when the update can be applied would be extremely convenient since Windows OS allows me to do this with its updates.

40 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Schedule Game and System Update Times in System Settings for Xbox One

Microsoft should add the option to System Settings for their Xbox One console to schedule a set time to automatically download game, app, and system updates. For people like me who have internet data restrictions the massive data updates for Xbox One games and apps makes many of my games unplayable, because I can’t update them anytime I want and I can’t play them unless they are updated. I can only update them during set times when I have unlimited internet data. For me that is between 12:00am and 5:00am, when the average person’s intent usage is at minimum, so…

40 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Support DTS HD & Dolby True HD

Support blu ray quality sound. Why on earth should we put up with dvd quality sound with blu ray picture? It's absurd. PlayStation 3 has supported HD audio since 2009. Give us a well rounded next gen console.

38 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Wireless wheel

Greetings!
    Now that we have the amazing Forza Horizon 3, what about a wireless wheel such as the X360 one? I love that accessory and was definitely the reason I became a huge fan of driving games ( Burnout, Forza, Split Second, Blur...) what do you guys and gals think? Thank you all

38 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Repair for Elite Controllers

There is no reason for the controller and xbox console to have different warranties and after the warranty is up why cant i repair my controller like thats ridiculous. Please at least give us some kind of option post warranty please!

38 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Remove controller vibration

Ability to turn off controller vibration system wide. Many of us do not like playing a racing or shooter game with the vibration on at all times. Please Microsoft, make it happen

37 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. speed wheel

I really enjoyed using the Xbox 360 Speed Wheel controller on all my racing games and think it should be redeveloped for the Xbox One

37 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 50 51
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base