~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Batman v Superman + DC Avatars

Bring out some new avatar clothes and props from the new Batman v Superman movie and it'll be nice to have a DC avatar section for the rest of the new superheroes like Wonder Woman and the Flash.

47 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Avatars  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 41 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Avatars  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Avatar Store themes

Have more theme returning like the my little pony theme with new ones like sonic the hedgehog and lion king/guard.

38 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Avatars  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Realistic Avatars

I would like to see avatars with a more realistic rendering that is closer to the look of a human than that of a computer generation. On top of that I would like to see more avatar integration within the user profile to support this change. It is all about the amount of customizability and I feel as though it would enhance my experience if I were able to trulymake my avatar an extension of myself.

34 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Use Xbox credit on Xbox avatar app

purchasing items through the avatar app using Xbox credit should be an option. Currently using marketplace for the avatar purchases require a PayPal or credit card for purchases but won't allow use of the existing Xbox credit Ballance. I am not sure why this is the way it is but it needs changing to be able to use money already in the Xbox wallet.

29 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 Avatar items

It would be the coolest thing if there were Left 4 Dead 1 and more Left 4 Dead 2 Props and clothes for Avatars in the store.

27 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Avatars

Can u design the xbox avatars more suited for adults as the bouncy child looking things are so nintendo and silly .

27 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Avatars  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Custom gamerpics for xbox 360

Custom gamer pics would express anything and using a USB then insert it to your gamer pics would be amazing.

23 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 23 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Star Trek

Captain's Log Stardate 251609.25
    Greetings from USS OMNI NCC-73713 . I am Captain Mauro F. Martins and I am the captain of the first Brazilian Starfleet International Chapter from Region 18 (Brazil, Mexico, Latin America)
    The Star Trek has completed its 50th anniversary and there used to have the Star Trek Avatars ( TOS and TNG). As we still have Star Wars and Battle Star Galactica, would be nice to have these avatars back as well. Last year when I tried to purchase the TNG one , I got in touch with the company who developed the avatars and I…

21 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Avatar club

I feel that the Xbox clubs are lacking reasons to really interact with them. There's just not much that you can't already do with party chat or private message. So the idea would be to allow a social area for club members to interact using their avatars and maybe even play mini games in this area, which may up the sales on avatar items as people would get to show off their avatar more than they do currently. Maybe even allow for the club admins to customize the "Club House" or even buy new club houses like an alien ship,…

21 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. stormtrooper avatar

There should be a stormtrooper avatar unlocked by completing an achievement from the new battlefront

18 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Create/Upload Custom Gamer Profile Picture

The Xbox community should be able to post their own personalized avatar created or posted from the cloud/xbox. We should also be able to turn achievement pictures into avatars. I know the custom profile pictures could be a issue but just create some guidelines to promote clean profile pictures, other games allow you to make emblems so why not Xbox? This would also be a good way to express your account if your a Youtuber.

17 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Custom Gamer pics. Facebook profile picture. Etc. I would like to have my Deadpool over the Punisher logo pic that I have everywhere.

We should be able to personalize our Xbox to who we are like we can on playstation. I should be able to upload a photo of myself or comics I like. I get it is because they didn't want anything inappropriate, but who cares? Stop over policing this thing.

17 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Avatar Store Search Option

Rather than having to look through hundreds of pages of stuff we don't want, just to find that one thing we do want -

Why can't we just get a search bar?

I would buy way more costumes if I didn't have to go foraging every time.

16 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. New Anime Gamerpics

I think we need more anime Gamer pics such as attack on titan, Tokyo Ghoul and One piece also many more.

16 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 14 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Put a real picture your your own gamer pic or link you Facebook picture to your wall

Let us pic our own gamer pic or use our Facebook picture.

13 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Buyable avatar items

You should be able to buy avatar items with any payment option. Not just a credit card. It doesn't make sense why you shouldn't be able to buy avatar items with money from your Microsoft account balance.

12 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Make avatars useful.

My avatar is great as a gamer pic, however it doesn't do anything. Why not have it act as a delivery system "shopping" for things for you. Not only could it pick up games and dlc for you, but offer suggestions to you about games you might like. Allow it to pop up in game to give you tips on achievements or even act as a pre set mold for buildable player characters. Avatars could be shown in party chat acting as a visual mouth piece for you and your friends. When watching Netflix or other media the could have…

12 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base