~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. enforcement

This is the second time i got banned from communication. the thing is that Xbox and Microsoft want me to change the way i talk...and the other thing is that i'm in a party 90% of the time...the first time i was trolling a guy but that is super funny to hear how mad one person can get but this second time i would like an explanation on the violation that i did and no one can answer that question.

86 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Free Xbox Live,Nomore gold

Why not make xbox 360 with free online i mean theres zero point to have to pay for Gold now after all these years xbox 360 owners should be awarded

79 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. dragon ball xenoverse xbox 360 Games with Gold

dragon ball xenoverse xbox 360 Games with Gold

73 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Home xbox assigned to all local xbox ones (same network)

I call it Homegroup just like the feature windows 10 and 8 haves but inside of just sharing media and printers, let the Xbox one do the same but also include gold and games to all xbox ones on the same network. I have 3 xbox one's and its ridiculous but the same game and gold subscription multiple times. This will definitely add value to the xbox one in general.

More people will buy multiple xbox ones

Homegroup will drive sales!!!!

And im talking about digital games only which makes the most sense to me

Unless someone else haves a…

69 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 67 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Family sharing on multiple consoles

We as gamers need Xbox one family sharing for multiple consoles. We had it for the 360 why not the Xbox one. We should be able to share our digatial games with the minimum 5 family members , meaning five Xbox ones. My family does not only play games on the Xbox one but they also use apps. If Xbox has a Family setting they can easily set this up. Right now I pay for three Xbox live memberships. If we have to pay for a extra Xbox live Membership so we can add a third or fourth console to…

64 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Forza Motorsport 2 Games with Gold

Put this game in the Games with Gold program.

61 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow for Gamertag transfer to another Microsoft Account without transferring everything related to that Microsoft Account

As is, if you want to move your Gamertag and other Xbox related purchases to another Microsoft Account, you have to move everything tied to that Microsoft Account over. Say, if you were to buy something for PC on the MS Store, or Office 365, then transferring your Gamertag (including achievements, games, etc.) to another Microsoft Account will also transfer all MS Store purchases, Office 365, and even your OneDrive setup.

I would like to see the ability to transfer Xbox data (achievements, games, etc.) to another Microsoft account without losing all of your previous purchases and OneDrive files.

There…

60 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Sharing content with family on multiple consoles

Well lets face it Microsoft built a great console. They made it to be more than just a gaming machine but a multifunctional machine to watch movies, play games, stream shows, Listen to music. The console is even capable of being utilize for connecting your television broadcasting to it. Here is where it gets tricky. All these features are great if you are single with one counsel or two in a house hold. But when your a family of more then 2 people it becomes expensive and aggravating. Take my family of 4. My wife and I play xbox one…

55 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow Gamers To Us "Microsoft Points" (i.e. $60 gift cards) To Purchase Xbox Gold

What Microsoft has subtlely set up is not price gouging, but price gouging's cousin. Points to whoever thinks up a good name! I went on amazon with gift card money to get a $60 prepaid code in order to renew my Xbox gold subscription. What is never told to you, the consumer, is that these aren't viable funds to use outside of DLC or the marketplace.

What this effectively does (if you still want to get Xbox Gold) is lock in the $60 you already have, with no chance of taking the funds out, and then forces you to spend…

54 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Account suspensions

There should be a method for affected users to be able to call or message Xbox Live Enforcement to explain their half of the story as many people get banned when it wasn't entirely their fault and I believe it will help the community out a lot if these services are provided by the Xbox Live Enforcement team.

Another idea is for people who actually have committed a violation, when they get banned for a certain amount of time that is more than a day they should be able to pay a certain fine in order to get their account…

50 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Resident Evil hd remaster Games with Gold

Resident Evil hd remaster Games with Gold

49 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Avoid Me Reputation

I've been in the red since I've changed my tag which was at the end of May and now it's July. Reputation system does need to get address since I haven't done nothing to get reported for. I was good before the gamertag change nothing was wrong. Now I can't enjoy the games I like playing cause I can not find a game. Please fix your reputation system. Thanks for reading.

48 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. gamertags

I was directed here by an Xbox Live Support Representative and was told that perhaps posting here would get a gamertag "released"! The gamertag in question is "Valor" and it is not associated with an XBL, Zune, GWFL, or banned account. It is frustrating that a person who merely looked up a Gamertag with no intention to purchase it gets it reserved, while a person like me willing to pay $10 for it gets let down. Hopefully more gamertags can get released!

47 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Un ban suspended accounts

It is stupid that Xbox are banning accounts in any sense apart from cheating. My account has been banned for 2 weeks prior to me sending many explicit messages over private chat, yes it is wrong that I'm sending these messages but it's not as if anyone is taking genuine offence to these messages! When I encounter someone while playing Xbox online on most games and I start to get angry because things aren't going my way, yes I will send a message but it's not as if they're getting offended by what I'm saying and I won't get offended…

45 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. case review for a bad reputation

What if they extended the case review to the reputation system. People could be explained why they have a bad reputation. And if it seems that there isn't any the reputation could be restored. It'd be a nice way to have direct contact with the enforcement team. It'd also mean microsoft support wouldn't be contacted so much over these matters which they have no hand in.

44 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Enforcement

Xbox live enforcement is complete ***. I got com banned for a week. Why? For sending a message with a cuss word in it. Why? Because someone kept teamkilling me and t-bagging me after in halo 5. He got off scot free. I hope Microsoft see this and realizes they are creating a community of trolls. And banning all the good players. The enforcement team must not have any idea of what gaming is anyways. A troll reports your message with a cuss. You get banned no questions. Microsoft enforcement teams guidelines need to change. Let them question you why…

43 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. XBOX

I currently have a reputation of "Avoid Me" on Xbox Live. Now it is nearly impossible to find matches on Live. The reason being is because when you beat kids in Gears of War they report you and I have 22 reports of me "unsporting". I dont know what the deal is but I tried resolving this and Im being ignored. If its not fixed asap I will switch to PS4 without a problem.

43 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. FAMILY SHARING - DIGITAL GAMES & GOLD

I see many posts related to Family Sharing. I believe we need one that has a voice that can get VOTED enough to be seen.

When we purchase large priced items like XBOX ONE for the family we expect that it can be used as a family. We are very upset to find out that the most we can have is TWO XBOX ONE's before having to buy another GOLD and repeat digital licenses.

1) If we purchased the game as a DISC, then we could move the disc around the house. I understand that two people couldn't play the…

43 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Enforcement team

I get a communications suspension today and now I am unable to play multi player games period...first off, you should at least show me why I am getting the suspension, show me proof that I have broken the rules! You cannot convict someone of crime unless you have proof...normally this communication thing would not bother me because I rarely send messages and could go without talking to people in chat, but when I spend $60 on a game and another $40 for in game purchases, own the game for 24 hrs and get a bogus suspension for who knows what,…

41 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 38 39
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base