~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Transfer gamertag and all associated Xbox Live purchases to another existing Microsoft Account

Many years ago I created an Xbox Live account (Hotmail account) and my gamertag which I have been using for years now..
    When Microsoft started with their "one login to rule them all" I decided to sign up for Windows 10 with the email I use for everything else (a gmail account).

So now I have the problem that;
    1) All my Microsoft Services (Windows 10, OneDrive, OneNote, Office365 etc..) besides my Xbox Live account are associated with my Gmail account.
    2) All my contacts and friends that I would like to connect with on my Xbox Live account are…

200 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

15 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Xbox Reputation Broken

This year alone has been my worst year on XBOX LIVE. I have been reported for so many false claims blocked for no reason because I am good at a game. I don't resort to cheap tactics and talk smack only when provoked. I don't know how Microsoft could implement such a flawed system in online multiplayer knowing that people who are childish/juvenile will report or block people for anything. I have read the enforcement policy and understand what Microsoft is trying to do but it is a complete failure.

I have read countless forums on websites addressing this issue…

171 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Support Baltic State region

Would be great to have Baltic region (Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia) added to supported regions, why would only chosen few of EU countries would have access to Xbox live features.

124 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. enforcement team ban information

the enforcement team should state which code was violated to deserve a ban. even in a 24 hour ban. Example, I have been banned and have no idea why, I have reviewed the code of conduct and my recent communication, as well as a conscious review of recent game play, and still have no clear idea of a reason for my paid service to be interfered with. I would like to be provided a clear note of a reason (ie. profanity language, harassment, cheating, gamer tag, etc...)

114 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 108 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Free multiplayer gaming

Dear, Microsoft I hope you see my post if you want to keep the xbox gamers happy and be the NUMBER 1 gaming console I would suggest is. 1: free multiplayer online gaming. 2: xbox one would be selling massive xbox one units because of free multiplayer online gaming. 3: PS4 would be falling behind selling units. Thats only if you do the right thing to keep the xbox gamers happy and incoming new xbox gamers.

108 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Microsoft Account Merging

I have a Microsoft account that I use for all Microsoft services.. skype, xbox, onedrive, window 10 etc... I have another Hotmail.com account which I would like the to be able to merge together. MS Support says there is no functionality for this. I think this would be useful especially as Microsoft has had many many different strategies when it comes to accounts and linking across services.

103 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make all Xboxes on the same LAN "home" Xbox

Additional Xbox One in the same house should be able to share games and Gold. As it exists now, my kids' Xbox has to be my "home" Xbox so they can pay games without me being logged in. Otherwise they'd have to log in as me and bypass parental controls just to play their games.

101 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Support XBox Live in the Philippines

Please support Xbox Live in the Philippines. There should be enough gamers to justify this, but if there aren't, surely providing Xbox Live services in the Philippines would entice more gamers to buy Xbox instead of Playstation!

99 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Groove Music - Family Pass

Groove Music needs a family pass (subscription) like Spotify and Google Play Music currently have.

91 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Family sharing

Need to be able to share live with my family. I can't play online games together at same time on two xboxes.

91 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Free xbox live

When xbox live goes down give us free xbox live for example if it down for 1 day give us a 1 day pass

87 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Enforcement

Are you not gonna do anything about people intentionally trying to get others banned by spamming and being disrespectful and rude? I dont get why enforcement doesn't look into both parties in the situation. This is ridiculous and unfair. Trolls are a real think and enforcement doesnt take it into consideration because they try to be so politically correct. Its very easy for someone to make a new account and for those that have no gamerscore or progress and talk smack over xbox live just to *** people off that do, it dishonorable and a ploy of the rigged system.…

82 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. launch xbox live rewards in russia

Please enable Xbox Live Rewards program in Russia region

75 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make multiplayer free

It's 2016 and we still have to pay for something as simple as multiplayer. Xbox tries to say that the reason they have it is due to the cloud servers Xbox hosts but theirs barely any games that support it, most of the time games are ran off the external company's dedicated servers or through peer to peer connections. I and many others wouldn't mind if multiplayer was free but still having gold as an option, allowing the deals, free games and maybe some extra perks. I wouldn't mind paying for the extra money to support gold but seriously, this…

74 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Avoid Me Reputation

A XBL representative told me to post on this forum in hopes of getting in contact with anyone with the enforcement program as they cannot. I've been stuck in this since late May and have played probably over 2000+ people since then and haven't been reported since. My entire thing is glitched as on the XBL enforcement shows I'm in good standing can get in the program etc. But on XBL it's still stuck in avoid me, it hasn't even moved into "Needs Work". Not going to go into why as I was falsely reported several of time such as…

74 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Enforcement

Hi. My friend was playing a troll at Fifa 17 on the xbox one. He played desperately like a troll the full game trying his hardest to make my friend rage quit. Once the game was over, he invited me to his party. I join, he says nothing, so I leave. He then invites me again so I then decide to just invite him to my party. He joins abuses me and my friend then leaves. After he leaves, he sends me 2 messages being the troll he is. I send ONE message back ( being annoyed which most people…

73 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Make it harder for people to get banned. people pay good money to enjoy playing.

this is what i think about the banning system, xbox in a way is held responsible, just as much as the person who sent the message. this has to stop because we all get mad sometimes in the heat of the moment and say something we don't mean and realize we're gunna get banned and regret it. That does not make it right for microsoft to allow this to keep happening though, they could stop this by black listing all words of vulgar use off the console, making it so when you try to curse at someone on the console,…

73 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

186 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Xbox live gold

I think maybe what Xbox should do is make multiplayer free like at least for 1 week every 2 months without gold.

73 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Enforcement

XBOX MUST HAVE A WAY FOR PEOPLE TO CONTACT THE ENFORCEMENT TEAM AND HAVE A LIVE CHAT VIA PHONE OR CHAT SYSTEM!! ITS NOT FAIR AND ITS NOT RIGHT TO BAN PEOPLE WITHOUT TELLING THEM WHY AND ALSO WITHOUT A WAY FOR THEM TO TELL THEIR SIDE OF THE STORY. THIS IS NONSENSE AND IT HAS TO END ESPECIALLY SINCE WE PAY MONEY FOR THIS!!!!

72 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 59 60
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base