~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sharing content with family on multiple consoles

Well lets face it Microsoft built a great console. They made it to be more than just a gaming machine but a multifunctional machine to watch movies, play games, stream shows, Listen to music. The console is even capable of being utilize for connecting your television broadcasting to it. Here is where it gets tricky. All these features are great if you are single with one counsel or two in a house hold. But when your a family of more then 2 people it becomes expensive and aggravating. Take my family of 4. My wife and I play xbox one…

88 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Avoid Me Reputation

I've been in the red since I've changed my tag which was at the end of May and now it's July. Reputation system does need to get address since I haven't done nothing to get reported for. I was good before the gamertag change nothing was wrong. Now I can't enjoy the games I like playing cause I can not find a game. Please fix your reputation system. Thanks for reading.

69 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Account suspensions

There should be a method for affected users to be able to call or message Xbox Live Enforcement to explain their half of the story as many people get banned when it wasn't entirely their fault and I believe it will help the community out a lot if these services are provided by the Xbox Live Enforcement team.

Another idea is for people who actually have committed a violation, when they get banned for a certain amount of time that is more than a day they should be able to pay a certain fine in order to get their account…

68 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Resident Evil hd remaster Games with Gold

Resident Evil hd remaster Games with Gold

63 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. FAMILY SHARING - DIGITAL GAMES & GOLD

I see many posts related to Family Sharing. I believe we need one that has a voice that can get VOTED enough to be seen.

When we purchase large priced items like XBOX ONE for the family we expect that it can be used as a family. We are very upset to find out that the most we can have is TWO XBOX ONE's before having to buy another GOLD and repeat digital licenses.

1) If we purchased the game as a DISC, then we could move the disc around the house. I understand that two people couldn't play the…

58 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Enforcement

Xbox live enforcement is complete ***. I got com banned for a week. Why? For sending a message with a cuss word in it. Why? Because someone kept teamkilling me and t-bagging me after in halo 5. He got off scot free. I hope Microsoft see this and realizes they are creating a community of trolls. And banning all the good players. The enforcement team must not have any idea of what gaming is anyways. A troll reports your message with a cuss. You get banned no questions. Microsoft enforcement teams guidelines need to change. Let them question you why…

57 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Xbox Live Family Subscription

There should be an option to purchase a Subscription, that encompasses 2-3 other family members (children). So that when you have multiple Xbox Platforms, you can all play online at the same time. Also, so you can share games. It doesn't make sense to purchase a game 3 different times, so three different profiles can play it. Or for us to have to log off of Xbox Live, for the other to play, if we have multiple platforms.

56 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Banned communications ?

Let me get this stright , 95% of games have tons of swearing , most is bad enough that every other word is ***. Yet today while playing rainbow six , i get team kill by a party , being frustrated, i call on a *** and now im banned. Do you guys work to be this incompetent, or does it come natural? If you're going to "protect " the community from "bad words " , then lets start with game content before banning us players for the same language you're profitting off of. Such hypocritical *** makes players go…

56 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. gamertags

I was directed here by an Xbox Live Support Representative and was told that perhaps posting here would get a gamertag "released"! The gamertag in question is "Valor" and it is not associated with an XBL, Zune, GWFL, or banned account. It is frustrating that a person who merely looked up a Gamertag with no intention to purchase it gets it reserved, while a person like me willing to pay $10 for it gets let down. Hopefully more gamertags can get released!

54 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. XBOX

I currently have a reputation of "Avoid Me" on Xbox Live. Now it is nearly impossible to find matches on Live. The reason being is because when you beat kids in Gears of War they report you and I have 22 reports of me "unsporting". I dont know what the deal is but I tried resolving this and Im being ignored. If its not fixed asap I will switch to PS4 without a problem.

53 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Region Free For Digital Purchases Available For All Countries

I currently live in Peru, which is a country in South America, spanish language. I am an Xbox Lover and I'm pretty sure there are even more players (not only from Peru) who are not able to buy (digitally) or play some games like Halo or Call Of Duty because of the Region Lock...

Even worse, there is no Microsoft nor any official retailer for Xbox One in Peru and maybe many countries, as this is a PlayStation-populated country, but there are some dying-hard fans here like me, many friend of mine and in another countries that can't get these…

50 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Share one gold account with the family

I have a gold account and I use it to game or watch netflix, my son has his own xbox one, with two consoles in the house we can only be signed in to live on one xbox at a time, make it so that I can watch netflix and my son can play games online at the same time on two different xbox one consoles.

49 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Un ban suspended accounts

It is stupid that Xbox are banning accounts in any sense apart from cheating. My account has been banned for 2 weeks prior to me sending many explicit messages over private chat, yes it is wrong that I'm sending these messages but it's not as if anyone is taking genuine offence to these messages! When I encounter someone while playing Xbox online on most games and I start to get angry because things aren't going my way, yes I will send a message but it's not as if they're getting offended by what I'm saying and I won't get offended…

49 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. case review for a bad reputation

What if they extended the case review to the reputation system. People could be explained why they have a bad reputation. And if it seems that there isn't any the reputation could be restored. It'd be a nice way to have direct contact with the enforcement team. It'd also mean microsoft support wouldn't be contacted so much over these matters which they have no hand in.

48 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Merge Gamertag and Microsoft Account

My original gamertag was created before Microsoft Accounts were a thing. Once Windows 8 came out, I created a Microsoft account which I now use for everything. Unfortunately, merging the two is not possible. So I have one gamertag (associated with an old email address) and a microsoft account and neither can merge. This leaves me with either using an old account that doesn't link with my computer's account, or switching to my computer's account and losing all of the DLC and purchases I made.

Thus: allow the ability to independently remove and add gamertags in different email addresses.

47 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 46 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 45 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Support XBox Live in the Philippines

Please support Xbox Live in the Philippines. There should be enough gamers to justify this, but if there aren't, surely providing Xbox Live services in the Philippines would entice more gamers to buy Xbox instead of Playstation!

45 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Updates

Stop all the updates! Make it biannual or optional. Why can't I play on a machine I paid for games I paid for unless I update when I'm told...I don't get it, leave me alone. I turn on my machine once a month and guess what update time and by the time it's done I feel like tossing this pile of crap in the dumpster so I turn it off. One month later I forget how aggravated I was and pop it on for a quick round of call of duty and yep update time again! Please stop!

44 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. XBOX LIVE HOME NETWORK

XBOX LIVE HOME NETWORK
    1. Create a device or application which can be logged into with your primary Live Account
    2. After configuration you would point all xboxs in your home network to this application or device.
    3. This device would act as a DNS server and Router for XBOXs that point to it.
    4. Device or Application will ping and verify a maximum number of hops to all connected consoles.
    5. XBOX will allow download and play of any game that is attached to the Account Used for logging into the device above.
    6. Routing functions will prioritize download…

44 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 39 40
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base