~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Create a game wish list section

Sometimes as I go through the store, I found a game that catches my eye. I don't want to buy it immediately, but I want to remember the game as I clear down my backlog. It would be great if there was a way to add games (new and coming soon) to a wish list section so that i can periodically check back on games I considered buying.

2,110 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

40 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add xbox 360 controller support to xbox one

I think the xbox 360 controller support for xbox one will be a big feature. The wired 360 controller support for XO is a sumply driver update and I think the wireless 360 controller support for XO can work too with an xbox 360 PC wireless adapter and a driver.

1,904 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

36 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Join Movies Anywhere

Please join the Movies Anywhere so that movies we purchase can be played from different services on other devices that don't have a Microsoft Movies & TV app.

Movies Anywhere currently includes movies from The Walt Disney Studios (including all Disney, Pixar, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm properties), Sony Pictures Entertainment, Universal Pictures, Twentieth Century Fox and Warner Bros. Entertainment

1,842 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

50 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Multiple home Xbox Ones

I think that Microsoft should allow a player to set up to two home Xbox Ones. I know I'm not the only person with this idea, and many forums have agreed with me. Myself, being a teenager with divorced parents, have two Xboxes: One at my mom's house, and one at my dad's. I use each of them equally, but the other Xbox is used by another person just as much. If I could set both of these to be my home Xbox, then when somebody starts playing a game, it wouldn't sign me out of the game I'm playing,…

1,377 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

36 comments  ·  Ease of Access  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Customizable Dashboard

There should be a variety of layouts to design a dashboard fit for the individual gamer. No more dashboard ads. Old school Xbox players can use old school 360 dashboards like the blades if they want. Pins are cool, but let's add in more to work with.

1,334 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add Chinese language support for Monster Hunter World Xbox One edition

Monster Hunter World at launch, now had English and Japanese languages support overall in Xbox One Edition, while had NO Chinese language in-game selections for Xbox One gamers world wide globally.

Please have Chinese support in the game, for the Monster Hunter gamers, as there are Chinese prefered players in the World, not only in China or Asia.

Currently only Playstation 4 Asian edition had Chinese and Xbox One loyal players are disappointed to see this happening to them.

Please, make a change. Thank you.

1,252 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

459 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Star wars: Republic commando

This game is a really fun and enjoyable experience I personally had one of the best times ever on this game

1,004 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ignore the word "The" when sorting purchased games/films

Some films in the Films and TV app ignore the word "The" when sorting alphabetically. I would like all Films to behave this way. Additionally, this would be useful when sorting your games

964 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Jade empire remastered

Full remaster for xbox one s in hdr

964 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic was an amazing game on the Xbox One. But the second edition of this series was arguably the best game on the original Xbox. Knight of the Old Republic 2 deserves the same treatment that the original Knights of the Old republic was given.

919 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

31 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Xbox Home/GOLD sharing for Xbox 360.

Xbox Home/GOLD sharing for Xbox 360.

This Idea came to mind because players on the Xbox One can share their gold with other players on the console. For example, if a gamer tag named Example was playing a Call of Duty game on the Xbox 360 and someone else had Xbox LIVE but didn't have gold, they would have to use Example(1) as a "guest". As where on Xbox one you can simply share it and the other player can make progress on their profile. adding that on to the Xbox 360 before the servers go down would make the…

916 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Bring more Xbox One X stocks to Japan

We were glad MS'd launch Xbox One X in Japan at the same time as global, but supply is very few and some of us are dissapointed since they can't get this powerful console yet in the launch year.

You might have thought only some of active players would replace to Xbox One X. But some of my friends who don't play Xbox One often has returned and bought and some of us who haven't been interested in Xbox has now come and bought it. And now we, who have been really playing Xbox One games actively, can't buy Xbox…

828 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

45 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 819 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. .mkv files should support subtitles

.mkv files will not play with subtitles on xbox one. How am I supposed to watch anime? It works fine on PS4. Fix this!

761 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Xbox One X Dolby Vision Support

To Microsoft & Phil Spencer,

Dolby Vision is the next big thing and it's already here. It's better than HDR10 and many premium 4k TV's if not all have this feature. Even 4k Blu-rays are beginning to come with this feature.

We are super excited about the Xbox X, however it's abit of a let down on many of us that DOLBY VISION IS NOT SUPPORTED on Xbox X and many like myself will be adding the Xbox X to a 4K TV that supports Dolby VIsion. This will be useless to use the Xbox x as my main device…

685 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Kinect adapter

Having boasted about the technological advancements,, what good are you when you still rely on a bunch of adapters and wires running all over your living room.

I have an Xbox One s which I recently bought. I had an Xbox One which I gave away to my cousin but I kept the Kinect.

Now if I'd like to connect the Kinect to my new console I need a new adapter which apparently is not even available for my location and I'd have to wait 3-4 weeks.

Why are you guys so hell bent on selling Each and Every accessory…

617 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Cortana & Kinect  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. bring all the original star wars games fro the original Xbox

Star Wars gamesEdit
    Star Wars Star fighter: Special Edition (2001)
    Star Wars: Obi-Wan (2001)
    Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter (2002)
    Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast (2002)
    Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2003) (Xbox Live functionality)
    Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (2003) (Xbox Live functionality)
    Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (2003) (Xbox Live functionality)
    Star Wars: Battlefront (2004) (Xbox Live functionality)
    Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords (2004)
    Star Wars: Republic Commando (2005) (Xbox Live functionality)
    LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game (2005)
    Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (2005) …

605 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Bring back the KInect gestures for xbox Dashboard

They were pretty good easy to use. It is a main attractive for the buyers of xbox one with kinect
    If Microsoft brings them back Every one will have the full experience
    of kinect as promised. If the gestures come back with few more new features and gestures the users will be able to use xbox eita an ease rather than using controller even for Dashboard

589 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Cortana & Kinect  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. [Xbox One] In-Game Feature to transfer save game between profiles!

And i know that xbox360 got modded by transfering save from USB to Computers but there should just be a feature on the console itself where you could go into your games and apps find the game you want the save moved from profile to another by doing so if you had a old profile and a save from lets say Resident Evil 0, you should be able to choose an option inside that game in games and apps to choose which profile you want to sync that save with, that way people who spent hours into a game (these…

559 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Revamp DVR

The Dvr on Xbox one is slow af, and it hasent change since its launch. WE NEED A NEW DVR APP ASAP!!!!

549 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Friends, Messages & Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 592 593
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base