~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add Achievements to Original Xbox Games

Add achievements to all the games in the Backward Compatible Game Library, even for the upcoming classics on the original Xbox.
    The achievements do increase the replay value of older games in such a big way.

1,149 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

29 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Alien vs Predator Remaster

Alien vs preditor 2010 remake

589 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Adjust Microphone sensitivity Xbox Chat Headset / Adapter

Hallo all,
    I'm starting to notice more and more echoes from myself/others while being in a party chat. When turning on the Partychat overlay I was able to indicate the echoes were coming from multiple users, all using the original Xbox Chat Headset. In my case I am using the headset adapter. Some of them have their party audio also over speakers because of their partner who want "join" our conversations. All of us have turned down our volume, but still a lot off echoing occurs.

So my suggestion: Could an option be added to adjust the sensitivity of microphones,…

576 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bring Games from the Metal Gear Solid Series to Game Pass

Make Metal Gear Solid game series remastered for xbox one and xbox 360, add to backward compatibility list, and add it to XBOX GAME PASS.

This are list of Metal Gear Solid game series:

-Metal Gear, 1987
    -Snake's Revenge, 1990
    -Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake, 1990
    -Metal Gear Solid, 1998
    -Metal Gear Solid Integral
    -Metal Gear: Ghost Label, 2000
    -Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, 2001
    -Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes, 2004
    -Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, 2004
    -Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, 2008
    -Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, 2010
    -Metal Gear Solid V:…

565 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bring back Japanese voiceover in all the games MS publishes

We Japanese gamers had been enjoying Xbox 360 games for years, Halo, Gears of War, Alan Wake and so on... All of them are from the Western culture which is not familiar with us but the familiar language voiceover and the significant arts of voice actors made us feel familiar with these games and love the exciting stories.
    Now MS seem to have no Japanese voiceover on Xbox One games such as Quantum Break, Gears of War 4, Forza Horizon 3, Halo Wars 2 and they seem to keep this policy. That spoils us to enjoy the game stories and…

537 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. A New L.A. Noire Game

L.A. Noire is a brilliant game and unique. It was successful after its release in 2011, and either a remastered version for newer consoles (with dlc) or a follow-up would be widely praised. The mix of detective work, looking for clues, the gritty true crime based storyline set against an openworld late 1940s Los Angeles is a winning formula. It's been 6 years, time to dust off the old gun and badge and get back behind the controller...

432 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Dolby Vision HDR support on UHD and streaming

Add support for Dolby Vision HDR on streaming apps and UHD Blu-Ray playback.

315 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make a Schedule of Xbox One Updates like Windows 10 (Only 2 or 4 Updates Per Year)

What the heck is Wrong with you people ??? Everytime i turn on my Xbox One a new Update is waiting for me. I play my console on Weekends. So everytime i need to play some games there is a so called Prompt waiting for me - "It's time to Update". It is very annoying; its like UPDATE NOW OR GO TO HELL.

So why don't you guys just make a Simple Update Schedule for Xbox One like you did with Windows 10 (2 Updates Per Year). Make a similar Schedule for Xbox One too. So everyone just knows about…

246 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Choose the Name "Xbox Five" for the 9th Generation (Please !!!)

Dear Microsoft we Knew very well that you Don't Give a Damn while Naming your Products. But it's a humble Request from Me and All the Xbox Lovers to you - Name the Next Generation (9th Gen) Xbox the "Xbox Five" instead of "Xbox Zero", "Xbox One.One" or "Xbox 4000". Please Microsoft Please Name it "Xbox Five".

P.S. - The Xbox One X or Project Scorpio can be considered as 4th one.

224 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Star Wars: Battlefront II (2005)

Now with Original Xbox Backwards Compatibility on the way I feel that Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005) should be one of the games that is brought back to its former glory as I and a lot of other people love playing as the 501st gunning down clankers for hours on end.

184 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Xbox One Fundamental Problems

Here are the Fundamental Problems of Xbox One which needs to be solved to make Xbox 'The Ultimate Console' on the Planet : ---

1. Day One Patch - You can't start your Xbox without the Day One Update which requires an Internet Connection. (PS4 +1)

2. Mandatory Internet Connection - You can't Skip between Wired or Wireless and get to the Home Screen during Setup. (PS4 +2)

3. Mandatory Microsoft Account - You can't Setup your Xbox One with a Local Offline Account like 'User1' an Online Microsoft Account is Required. (PS4 +3)

4. Mandatory Updates - You don't…

162 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. mixer removal option

Not that anything will ever happen, but I want a option to remove this crap you guys call mixer. I do not stream nor do I watch streamers.
    I play video games, Now I have another useless tab that was forced onto me without a way to get rid of it.
    stop forcing these gimicks onto people that have no use of them.

Make them downloadable apps so if people want them they can download them at their hearts content.

138 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. gamertags

I was directed here by an Xbox Live Support Representative and was told that perhaps posting here would get a gamertag "released"! The gamertag in question is "Valor" and it is not associated with an XBL, Zune, GWFL, or banned account. It is frustrating that a person who merely looked up a Gamertag with no intention to purchase it gets it reserved, while a person like me willing to pay $10 for it gets let down. Hopefully more gamertags can get released!

133 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Super Hero Games

When are you going to do some BC Super Hero Games or good new ones? Wolverine, X-Men, Spider-Man: Edge of Time, Web of Shadows, Shattered Dimensions, Etc, Thor, Iron Man, Captain America, and Batman Games. N I don't mean stupid Lego versions. Soo bored with X-One. No great games. You haven't done a BC version of any of my 360 games.

129 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Upgrade Xbox One Controllers to "Eject Disc" remotely

You have this feature on the 360 dashboard where, once the "disc in console" is highlighted, you have the option to eject directly from your controller. This cool feature should be on the One as well!

129 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Twitch snapping

In the preview update there is a dedicated icon for broadcasting (above the settings icon) but it only has the new 'Beam' app while Twitch can't even be snapped without loading the full app. Is it possible to make an option to use Twitch instead.

126 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Batman v Superman + DC Avatars

Bring out some new avatar clothes and props from the new Batman v Superman movie and it'll be nice to have a DC avatar section for the rest of the new superheroes like Wonder Woman and the Flash.

125 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Avatars  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. DTS-HD and DD True HD output through the HDMI IN port

DTS-HD and DD True HD output through the HDMI IN port

The situation is this: you have that Xbox One S and are enjoying 4k. You also want the highest quality of audio. But most receivers dont support 4k.

This means you gotta either choose between high quality video or high quality audio. (DTS-HD and DD True HD)

A lot of people dont use the HDMI in port as of now. Wouldnt it be nice to make a software update that allows the output of HDMI audio trough the HDMI in port?

This way people are able to enjoy both…

116 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 108 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. top spin 4

jesus !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

108 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 484 485
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base