Image: Xbox One Console, Controller, and Laptop
Xbox Feedback

Your Idea. Your Vote. Your Xbox.

Share your feature requests and ideas for improving Xbox products and services. The feature teams working on Xbox One, Xbox on Windows, Xbox mobile apps, and Xbox Live regularly review the ideas you submit, incorporating them into their work to make your Xbox experience even better.
Vote for Ideas Announcements

New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. selling digital games for credit

Selling digital games for credit that we don't play any more would be a great idea.
    I have alot of games that I don't play and I would love to receive credit to buy something new.

984 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

48 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Rewards for achievements/gamerscore

I think people should get rewards for the hard effect put into getting achievements for gamerscore, for example if u reach 10,000 gamerscore u get a £5/$5 Xbox code or a avatar item. It would make achievements more of a rewarding type of thing instead of just numbers that gives people ideas of how much u are playing your Xbox.

775 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

33 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Xbox Original games on Xbox One

Microsoft keeps deleting this when I had over 1,300 votes.

451 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Call of Duty Remastered Collection

Everyone loves Call of Duty and is constantly requesting backwards compatibility with the older games. I suggest they do what Halo did with the Master Chief Collection and re-release/remaster them all in one collection!

Alternatively they could separate them by developer in their own bundles.

Infinity Ward bundle containing:
    Call of Duty 2
    Call of Duty 4: Modern Warefare
    Call of Duty Moderern Warfare 2
    Call of Duty Modern Warefare 3

Treyarch Bundle containing:
    Call of Duty3
    Call of Duty: World at War
    Call of Duty: Black Ops
    Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

340 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Offline Backwards Compatibility for disc

The xbox one has evolved into a great system and added a feature for backwards compatibility but there is an issue. Back compatible disc only work while connected to xbox live which is dumb and i get why and have an idea to fix it. The disk slot will read that it is a 360 game but can't identify the game without the internet so why not make a checklist of installed 360 games so that it will not need live. Other features like a save file and or hard drive are also needed as the cloud is still limited…

1,149 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

33 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Black ops 2

Hurry up! .......I can't wait! And Borderlands2 & Borderlands Pre-Sequel please

258 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas HD

GTA: San Andreas Full HD 60fps for Xbox One please, or GTA: San Andreas HD of Xbox 360 and no bugs please.

463 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Party chat should automatically reconnect when there is a problem.

When using party chat with friends, it's common for one or more of us to be suddenly disconnected from party chat. It'll sit there disconnected forever, or you can leave the party and rejoin and it'll work.

When you are in the middle of a multiplayer game, it's quite burdensome to do that.

But here's the thing: The Xbox knows my party chat is disconnected. Why isn't it trying to reconnect me? Why can't the xbox automatically restart the party connection for me? It's silly to make me do it manually.

446 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Search for coop games in the store

I wanted to find a game to play with my daughter that had local coop play. There's no way to search for this type of game in the store and clicking on every game individually is pretty tedious so I gave up looking. Similarly it'd be great if you could also search for these in the games that I already own.

433 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

23 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add all XB1 exclusives to Play anywhere library.

I understand that you can't make all XB1 titles part of Play Anywhere, but do you think you could with your own games, like Sunset Overdrive and Forza Horizon 2?

Thanks for reading :)

367 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Xbox On Windows 10 PCs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY feedback needs official attention!

Dear @Microsoft / @EA / @Mister Retr0 / @Major Nelson,

*Team Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared the "Skate 3 BC idea" in June 11, 2015 (yes... over 1 year ago!)
    *Mister Retr0 boldly stated "this game IS PART OF backward compatibility!" in November 2015.
    *Mister Retr0 changed that statement, to a bit more vague "UPCOMING title" in December 2015.
    *Microsoft put the game on SALE, which tricked even more people to buy the game.
    *Microsoft also sent out email campaigns saying Skate 3 was Backwards Compatible (NOT TRUE!).

*Microsoft used the Skate 3 cover in advertisments for Backward Compatibility
    Evidence of…

343 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Customizeable Gamer Pics

We need a way to have our own unique gamer pics. Maybe a way to upload a photo to xbox live profile or an editor on xbox one. I would like to have a gamer pic that a million others aren't using. I know offensive pics can be a problem but we sort through gamer tags on the enforcement site so why not gamer pics also. I would gladly spend time do so.

397 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Give option for complete install or run off disk.

It would be nice that if you previously purchased a game disk to have an option to completely install or run off disk. Switching disks for my games previous to online downloading is a pain so I don't give those games much of a chance.

267 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Xbox elite controller repair service

Seriously, there should be a repair program in place for these controllers. Especially for the price. I not saying it should be free, but it definitely should not cost the full price of the controller.

Why? I am on my second xbox elite controller whose Left button (on top of the controller --NOT a magnetic piece) has physically broken due to normal play of Halo 5. There is no way to have the button

275 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 117 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. The Ability to Appear Online/Offline to Different Groups of Friends

Hey Xbox/Gamers,

I think a great new feature that can be added to Xbox Live is the ability to appear online or offline to different groups of friends. For example, say I only would like to appear online to family members and not my friends that I created online and vice versa. I would be able to do that or if I wanted to only appear online to my favorites on my friends list and offline to people that are not.

One other minor tweak that I think should be made to the online/offline status change is that instead of…

237 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Friends, Messages & Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Free multiplayer

Why can't we be able to buy Xbox live gold with gift card or just make multiplayer free pleas for every one .

199 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Treat your ELITE products like they are ELITE

The right trigger on my ELITE Xbox One controller broke today. The trigger lock broke from normal use inside the controller inhibiting it from functioning. Now I'm a reasonable person who understands that bad stuff happens sometimes. What I was NOT expecting was to be told by XBOX SUPPORT that you only offer a 90-Day warranty on the ELITE controller because it's an "accessory." Are you kidding? How is something REQUIRED for the console an "accessory." Plus, why only a 90-day on an ELITE product??? I thought Microsoft learned their lesson with the red-ring fiasco on why quality products are…

211 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Assassins Creed: Ezio Trilogy

Assassins Creed from 1 to Revelations were the best games and i feel bringing a collectors edition or something like that to Xbox One would be worth it

171 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Changeable Controller Home Button Colour

Recently, the "Xbox Design Lab" was announced. This means that alot of people will be buying one of millions of custom controllers that are unique to them. Whilst 90% of the controller is available for edit, the home button is not. I think it should he made possible that the LED light within the controller can also be changed from the original white. Maybe this is somthing to import onto the Elite Controllers only. Just a small idea. Hope some agree.

180 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 618 619
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base