~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bring back Japanese voiceover in all the games MS publishes

We Japanese gamers had been enjoying Xbox 360 games for years, Halo, Gears of War, Alan Wake and so on... All of them are from the Western culture which is not familiar with us but the familiar language voiceover and the significant arts of voice actors made us feel familiar with these games and love the exciting stories.
    Now MS seem to have no Japanese voiceover on Xbox One games such as Quantum Break, Gears of War 4, Forza Horizon 3, Halo Wars 2 and they seem to keep this policy. That spoils us to enjoy the game stories and…

816 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

20 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make a Schedule of Xbox One Updates like Windows 10 (Only 2 or 4 Updates Per Year)

What the heck is Wrong with you people ??? Everytime i turn on my Xbox One a new Update is waiting for me. I play my console on Weekends. So everytime i need to play some games there is a so called Prompt waiting for me - "It's time to Update". It is very annoying; its like UPDATE NOW OR GO TO HELL.

So why don't you guys just make a Simple Update Schedule for Xbox One like you did with Windows 10 (2 Updates Per Year). Make a similar Schedule for Xbox One too. So everyone just knows about…

545 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

27 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Expedite Certs for Conan exiles

Conan Exiles is in game preview stage just as ark was when it's Certs were being expedited. This game is absolutely unplayable until the next patch passes Microsoft Cert, broken (infinite) loading screen, and this was after a patch the was pending for a week that was supposed to fix a problem that was preventing 90% of servers to show. This game needs some priority due to it being absolutely unplayable in its state.

454 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

50 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make Halo Games Xbox Play Anywhere Titles

Make Halo 1-5......aviable on play anywhere

174 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Change minimum age for custom gamerpics.

Why on Earth do I have to be 18 to apply a custom gamerpic. Please change it to a minimum of 15 as that's your target audience anyway. I want to be able to customize my account to the fullest as I have paid for your system in the first place and want to be able to use all of the features available to me. Thank you in advance.

155 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please remove suggested friends and random posts on activity feed

Removal or option to turn off suggested friends and random posts on activity feed. It's supposed to be a personal co sole experience so I cannot understand why you would want these options switched on to flood your dash

155 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Friends, Messages & Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Option File - Pro Evolution Soccer 2018

Queremos Option file para PES 2018.

Por ocasião da chegada do excelente simulador de futebol PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2018, queremos um acordo para que possamos compartilhar escudos, equipamentos, imagens ... Mesmo que a PS4.

Por quê? Bem, porque estamos pagando alguns direitos que deveriam ser iguais para todos os usuários, o PES 2018 é o mesmo para ambas as plataformas, e no xbox não temos todo o conteúdo.

Por que reclamamos? Como somos fiéis ao console XBOX, não queremos mudar para a PS4, estamos confortáveis ​​e muito felizes com este console, nós só pedimos uma atualização para poder compartilhar os…

153 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

32 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. make a new mech game, like mechwarrior, or a more realistic gundam

x box already has titanfall as an exclusive, which is awesome, but i think xbox could benefit from a bigger mech game, as an exclusive if done right it could be just what the dr ordered. something along the lines of mech warrior... or hell even a more realistic take on gundam, or even gurren lagann. something fun, addictive even, played from a first or third person view. massive open world, if platinum can do it with scalebound for xbox one, then surely microsoft can find a way to make a world big enough for giant robots, and still have…

140 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Remove controller vibration

Ability to turn off controller vibration system wide. Many of us do not like playing a racing or shooter game with the vibration on at all times. Please Microsoft, make it happen

137 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please make a kinect adventure & sports 1 & 2 games for the xbox one s

Please make a kinect adventure game & kinect sports 1 & 2 games for the xbox one s. Need more kid friendly games for this new console. The kids had fun playing them on the xbox 360. Bring them back PLEASE!!!

136 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Ghost Recon 2 REMASTERED!!!

Ghost Recon 2 Remastered. It was the reason I started playing Xbox live, therefore the reason I stayed loyal to Microsoft. GR Wildlands looks somewhat promising, but no PvP which is what makes multiplayer shooters great!

135 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection: Budokai 1 & Budokai 3

I got this game on the Xbox 360, and I didn't know that this game wasn't Backwards Compatible, I've beaten the one on PlayStation2. Now I want a HD version, so, It'd be really awesome to see this become a Backwards Compatible Game with full disc and full digital support.

134 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add back the pinning of TV Shows within apps to preview again before update goes public.

Basically in the newest preview, you can no longer pin shows within apps anymore, please add this feature back.

132 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 128 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Project Gotham Racing

Why not restart to develop this game?

128 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Shopping Cart is needed in Store (Console and Xbox App)

Please implement a shopping cart on all versions of the Xbox Store. Many times, I am looking at buying multiple games at once. It is an unnecessary hassle to have to go through the process of buying each game separately. Instead, each game page should have an "Add to Cart" button. Once I am ready to check out, I can go to my cart, and easily purchase all items in one simple transaction. This isn't next-level stuff here, but rather basic, user-friendly functionality, the sort which is present in every other digital store I visit. Please make this happen, and…

125 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Enforcement Team needs to be less strict

Instead of just automatically suspending that person send them a message giving them a warning and if they do something like what they did again in the warning time of like a week or so then they get the temp or perm suspension. Also if you check the reports and look in the persons messages and the other person uses the same profanity just suspend both not just one because of pity but do both, common sense.

121 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Xbox.com & Xbox websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Original xbox superhero game

Remember batman begins the game and batman vengeance or spider-man 2, I do. So can we please have them back on xbox one or xbox 360 please Microsoft These are good games I think other people also want these games back

114 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Show "Announcements" to Everyone in Xbox Insider Hub App like Feedback Hub in Windows 10 without the Need of Joining the Insider Program

I just wanted to Read the Announcements in Xbox Insider Hub App without joining the Xbox Insider Program. I did the same on my Windows 10 PC with Feedback Hub App.

113 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. speed wheel

I really enjoyed using the Xbox 360 Speed Wheel controller on all my racing games and think it should be redeveloped for the Xbox One

108 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 512 513
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base