~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Include Original Xbox Games in Game Pass

Add original xbox games with online features on XBOX GAME PASS.

Xbox original games:

Ninja Gaiden series
    Metal Gear solid series
    Call of duty series
    Medal Of Honor
    Fight Night
    Need for Speed
    Elders Scrolls series
    Fallout
    Star Wars Knights of the old republic series
    Star Wars rpg series
    The Punisher
    Xmen Legacy series
    Spider-man and Spider-Man 2
    The Indestructible hulk
    Ultimate spider man
    Batman
    Batman Begins
    Batman Rise of Sin Tzu
    Tom Clancy's games like splinter cell series, ghost recon series, rainbow six series, and the sims series, and more.

1,004 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

31 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy Collection

I propose a collection of the Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy for current generation systems. Now is the perfect time to pack all three games (XIII, XIII-2, and Lightning Returns) with all available DLC and minor graphical upscaling (the games are already so beautiful they don't need much help). Wrap all that up in a box for $60 and fans will buy it up!

500 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Remaster Fight Night Champion

Do a hi-def version and add to the roster. I'd pay 60 no problem.

470 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bring back Japanese voiceover in all the games MS publishes

We Japanese gamers had been enjoying Xbox 360 games for years, Halo, Gears of War, Alan Wake and so on... All of them are from the Western culture which is not familiar with us but the familiar language voiceover and the significant arts of voice actors made us feel familiar with these games and love the exciting stories.
    Now MS seem to have no Japanese voiceover on Xbox One games such as Quantum Break, Gears of War 4, Forza Horizon 3, Halo Wars 2 and they seem to keep this policy. That spoils us to enjoy the game stories and…

338 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Alien vs Predator Remaster

Alien vs preditor 2010 remake

221 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Remove age restriction on uploading custom gamer pictures

Recently Microsoft introduced the ability to upload custom gamer pictures if you own the Xbox Windows 10 Beta app. When I tried to use the app and upload a custom gamer picture it said I have to be 18 or older. Please vote to remove the age restriction on this. We should be able to upload our own gamer pictures without having an age restriction.

184 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Uhh Bluetooth headphones. Duh.

Seriously top of the line Bose head phones in Bluetooth cannot link with an Xbox one console... Come on guys you are smarter than this make it work. Unless like in all things it is a money game and you just want to rob us.

155 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Snap

Bring back snap now please !!!!

154 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Metal Gear Solid Series

Make Metal Gear Solid game series remastered for xbox one and xbox 360, add to backward compatibility list, and add it to XBOX GAME PASS.

This are list of Metal Gear Solid game series:

-Metal Gear, 1987
    -Snake's Revenge, 1990
    -Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake, 1990
    -Metal Gear Solid, 1998
    -Metal Gear Solid Integral
    -Metal Gear: Ghost Label, 2000
    -Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, 2001
    -Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes, 2004
    -Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, 2004
    -Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, 2008
    -Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, 2010
    -Metal Gear Solid V:…

145 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Adjust Microphone sensitivity Xbox Chat Headset / Adapter

Hallo all,
    I'm starting to notice more and more echoes from myself/others while being in a party chat. When turning on the Partychat overlay I was able to indicate the echoes were coming from multiple users, all using the original Xbox Chat Headset. In my case I am using the headset adapter. Some of them have their party audio also over speakers because of their partner who want "join" our conversations. All of us have turned down our volume, but still a lot off echoing occurs.

So my suggestion: Could an option be added to adjust the sensitivity of microphones,…

136 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Call of duty modern warfare

Please add backward compatibility for call of duty modern warfare series at least 2 and 3.

135 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. YouTube as background music

Sims background music has finally came it could be a lot more nicer for YouTube to be part of the background music program (you can use YouTube without snap and it could be a lot more easier if you connected your phone to the Xbox One)

126 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Apple Music

It would be great if we had a Apple Music app on Xbox One also with background play coming soon.

121 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Make Infinite Warfare/Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered on Windows 10 cross-platform on PC with Steam.

Angry Joe shares is thoughts about the game on PC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvFRVOV469Y

For those who aren't aware.

Steam and Windows 10 version of MWR and IW aren't cross-platform, so that means Steam and Microsoft split the already low player base. And now when the Season Pass content gets released, it will be split yet again.

Microsoft and Activision fix this.

119 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox On Windows 10 PCs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 115 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 112 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. L.A. Noire follow-up.

L.A. Noire is a brilliant game and unique. It was successful after its release in 2011, and either a remastered version for newer consoles (with dlc) or a follow-up would be widely praised. The mix of detective work, looking for clues, the gritty true crime based storyline set against an openworld late 1940s Los Angeles is a winning formula. It's been 6 years, time to dust off the old gun and badge and get back behind the controller...

107 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Wireless wheel

Greetings!
    Now that we have the amazing Forza Horizon 3, what about a wireless wheel such as the X360 one? I love that accessory and was definitely the reason I became a huge fan of driving games ( Burnout, Forza, Split Second, Blur...) what do you guys and gals think? Thank you all

103 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Restore the search function (video/music/apps)

Before this last update, you could use the app to search for movies, music, TV shows, and apps. Once you found something you wanted to watch, you could select it and see which apps it was available through, then load and play it.

That was my most used feature on the app other than the remote control. Now you can only search for games. With so many video apps and such a large library, losing the ability to quickly search/browse all of them at once just doesn't make sense.

Bring back this function that worked perfectly and should have never…

99 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Xbox On Mobile (iOS, Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Release a family timer App, even charge a few bucks for it, give parents the option

If it is so hard to add a family timer as an update , which it must be or why else wouldn't you, then get an App written and released....
    Please !

98 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 461 462
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base