~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 4K update for Ryse: Son of Rome on Xbox One X.

Ryse: Son of Rome is one of the Xbox One games with the best graphic. It wold be amazing to play this game on Xbox One X in 4K!

497 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

15 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Join Movies Anywhere

Please join the Movies Anywhere so that movies we purchase can be played from different services on other devices that don't have a Microsoft Movies & TV app.

Movies Anywhere currently includes movies from The Walt Disney Studios (including all Disney, Pixar, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm properties), Sony Pictures Entertainment, Universal Pictures, Twentieth Century Fox and Warner Bros. Entertainment

396 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. we need some SEGA games

thank you for new xbox project scorpio...

we need some SEGA games, classic games should be remastered and sequel too.

here the lists of new SEGA games should be on xbox very soon!

- Shining Force III Scenario 1, 2, & 3 Remastered
    - Shining Force III Scenario 4 or Shining Force 4
    - Panger Dragoon Saga Remastered
    - Panzer Dragoon Saga 2

- Skies Of Arcadia Remastered
    - Skies Of Arcadia 2
    - Shenmue 1 & 2 Remastered
    - Shenmue 3
    - Time Stalkers Remastered
    - Time Stalkers 2
    - Jet Set Radio Future 2

thank you. kind regards…

315 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Jade empire remastered

Full remaster for xbox one s in hdr

295 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Xbox One X NEEDS to include a free Kinect adapter.

After supporting the failed Kinect for years, it's upsetting to see that it's being discontinued. At the very least Microsoft should send a free adapter to "Xbox one x" customers who continue to use their old Kinect peripherals. Microsoft has done this already for customers who bought the "one s" this console should be no different. We should not have to spend another 40 dollars for supporting Microsoft's mistakes..

279 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Cortana & Kinect  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Gifting games and content to other players

Enable the option to be able to gift content or games to friends.

252 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bring Original xbox live back

I Have A Great Idea Microsoft Please Bring Back the Original Xbox Live Back For Original Xbox So We Can Feel that awsome experience again i wanna play need for speed underground 2 online again and the great old school games.... PLS PLS BRING ORIGINAL GAMING BACK FOR THE FIRST ORIGINAL XBOX!!!!!!

229 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Parties & Multiplayer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. On xbox 360 you were given a choice between Busy, Away or Offline

I'm tired of my friends putting their account status offline because their getting stalked or spammed with invites. There needs to be an option for Busy, Away or don't disturb. Anything from Xbox 360 should've stayed on Xbox One not been removed.

203 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Xbox Home/GOLD sharing for Xbox 360.

Xbox Home/GOLD sharing for Xbox 360.

This Idea came to mind because players on the Xbox One can share their gold with other players on the console. For example, if a gamer tag named Example was playing a Call of Duty game on the Xbox 360 and someone else had Xbox LIVE but didn't have gold, they would have to use Example(1) as a "guest". As where on Xbox one you can simply share it and the other player can make progress on their profile. adding that on to the Xbox 360 before the servers go down would make the…

200 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. .mkv files should support subtitles

.mkv files will not play with subtitles on xbox one. How am I supposed to watch anime? It works fine on PS4. Fix this!

191 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. remastering star wars battlefron original and star wars republic commando?

Why not remaster Star Wars Republic commando to xbox one and take out its sequel ?. And remastering original wars battlefront 1 and 2 for xbox one ?. Have already remazterizado great games like halo, bioshock etc ... it would be nice to give these gifts to fans of star wars do not believe ?, vote if they like the idea and for microsoft xbox see it and do it. Thank you

181 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Ignore the word "The" when sorting purchased games/films

Some films in the Films and TV app ignore the word "The" when sorting alphabetically. I would like all Films to behave this way. Additionally, this would be useful when sorting your games

176 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. remove beam

I have no interest in being a broadcaster or watching others. waste of space for me

165 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Revamp DVR

The Dvr on Xbox one is slow af, and it hasent change since its launch. WE NEED A NEW DVR APP ASAP!!!!

165 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Friends, Messages & Activity Feed  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. [Xbox One] In-Game Feature to transfer save game between profiles!

And i know that xbox360 got modded by transfering save from USB to Computers but there should just be a feature on the console itself where you could go into your games and apps find the game you want the save moved from profile to another by doing so if you had a old profile and a save from lets say Resident Evil 0, you should be able to choose an option inside that game in games and apps to choose which profile you want to sync that save with, that way people who spent hours into a game (these…

149 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Star wars: Republic commando

This game is a really fun and enjoyable experience I personally had one of the best times ever on this game

140 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Create a game wish list section

Sometimes as I go through the store, I found a game that catches my eye. I don't want to buy it immediately, but I want to remember the game as I clear down my backlog. It would be great if there was a way to add games (new and coming soon) to a wish list section so that i can periodically check back on games I considered buying.

137 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Conker live and reloaded

I love the graphics on this. Hopefully it can make it on xbox store

133 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add xbox 360 controller support to xbox one

I think the xbox 360 controller support for xbox one will be a big feature. The wired 360 controller support for XO is a sumply driver update and I think the wireless 360 controller support for XO can work too with an xbox 360 PC wireless adapter and a driver.

131 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Bring back the KInect gestures for xbox Dashboard

They were pretty good easy to use. It is a main attractive for the buyers of xbox one with kinect
    If Microsoft brings them back Every one will have the full experience
    of kinect as promised. If the gestures come back with few more new features and gestures the users will be able to use xbox eita an ease rather than using controller even for Dashboard

125 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Cortana & Kinect  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 485 486
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base