~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Option File - Ability to Share Items in Pro Evolution Soccer 2018

Queremos Option file para PES 2018.

Por ocasião da chegada do excelente simulador de futebol PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2018, queremos um acordo para que possamos compartilhar escudos, equipamentos, imagens ... Mesmo que a PS4.

Por quê? Bem, porque estamos pagando alguns direitos que deveriam ser iguais para todos os usuários, o PES 2018 é o mesmo para ambas as plataformas, e no xbox não temos todo o conteúdo.

Por que reclamamos? Como somos fiéis ao console XBOX, não queremos mudar para a PS4, estamos confortáveis ​​e muito felizes com este console, nós só pedimos uma atualização para poder compartilhar os…

713 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

84 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Show "Announcements" to Everyone in Xbox Insider Hub App like Feedback Hub in Windows 10 without the Need of Joining the Insider Program

I just wanted to Read the Announcements in Xbox Insider Hub App without joining the Xbox Insider Program. I did the same on my Windows 10 PC with Feedback Hub App.

386 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Xbox Store wishlist

Xbox Store wishlist with dashboard or email notifications of Sales or Price Drops

371 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Completely Region Free Gaming

As a UK resident and follower of MajorNelson's blog, I constantly see listings for new games. The links for these games often don't work because I don't live in the US. Using links to the US store doesn't work because I can't add a payment method. Restricting games to specific regions hurts everyone. It hurts the consumer because we know we can't buy a game solely because of where we live, and it hurts the developers because they are losing out on sales. Removing all region restrictions and allowing all gamers to buy all games and DLC is something that…

261 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow the purchase of Xbox Live using gift card credit.

So currently you can't buy an Xbox Live subscription with credit that you have on your account or with a gift card. Please allow this as it makes for a quick and easy renewal of Xbox Live without the use of a credit card.

254 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Optional browsers

I simply want the optional use of browsers such as Google chrome,Firefox, or Internet explorer and also can Microsoft/Xbox add an image downloader to the browser apps because i want a wallpaper on my xbox without having to use a usb stick or dnls/dlns idk how to spell that but it would still be nice to download wallpapers without any external devices.

249 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Sequel to Sunset Overdrive

I would love to see a sequel to Sunset Overdrive. Absolutely one of the most fun games I've ever played!

222 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. USB áudio

Please, it should not be so difficult to put audio and chat over USB, I would use any USB headset on my Xbox one, PC has Windows 10 and has this support, and my Xbox one also has Windows 10 and simply I do not know why he does not have this support, change that is to make my Xbox one even more complete.

216 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Custom gamerpics

Please change the rules for custom gamerpics. It is really annoying to see everyone with a fake account, who's really twelve, set their account to +18, and then them liking at us honest ones, who are around 15 years old, and constantly taunting us, because we don't have a custom gamerpic. I can understand if you don't want to make it for everybody, but you have to also understand, there's a ton of people who lie about their age. If your not going to make it for everybody, at least make it for accounts that are +15 since that is…

202 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Assassin's Creed Liberation HD

Assassin's Creed Liberation HD is the only Assassin's Creed game I don't have on the Xbox One. I believe this would be a great addition for the backward compatibility function on Xbox One. I know many others agree with me. Thanks.

202 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add language selector to system preferences for apps and games which override the system ones

The idea is to add duplicated language preferences in system settings which would override the system ones for apps and games, and with no need to restart the system.

The games currently lacks of language selector, so they read the values (maybe region, language or both?) from the system for selecting the assets to load and other settings (like subtitles to show).

Well, it would be great if we could set these values in a way that only apps and games would read them, but not changing the system settings. As system settings requires to restart, and changes the dashboard…

182 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Scarface

Make a new version of scarface the world is yours for the XBOX one.

178 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. star wars knights of the old republic 1 and 2

a great game both 1 and 2 love to play it on xbox one

176 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Bring back Morrowind GOTY Edition for Xbox One

Just like the title says I want to see Morrowind GOTY Edition for XBox one. Just like they brought back Oblivion.

174 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Tomb Raider Collection exklusiv for Xbox One [1996-2008]

Pls make the old Tomb Raider Games exklusiv for Xbox One (Remastered with achievements). All Games since 1996 - 2008 ! pls do it. :)

174 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation

This game is about to have a huge upcoming with its next title hitting next year. I personally believe that if you place this game on the list and give gamers the opportunity to play a classic, Xbox will gather a huge fan base, and also bring a large margin of gamers to the Xbox One X platform since it will be enhanced for it. This title will give a chance for those who are interested in playing a flight simulator a chance to have fun with a community that is still very much alive and playing everyday on multiple…

168 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Pc version of FF7 on xbox to earn achievements

The '97 version of Final Fantasy 7 has been on every platform except xbox. Please bring the steam version to xbox. I dream of earning achievements in this game!

166 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Arcade

Bring all arcade 360 over to xbox one.

165 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 162 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Lord of the rings conquest

Plz I love this game so much fun online
    Plz xbox best LOTR game ever

161 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 539 540
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base