Image: Xbox One Console, Controller, and Laptop
Xbox Feedback

Your Idea. Your Vote. Your Xbox.

Share your feature requests and ideas for improving Xbox products and services. The feature teams working on Xbox One, Xbox on Windows, Xbox mobile apps, and Xbox Live regularly review the ideas you submit, incorporating them into their work to make your Xbox experience even better.
We've added new features and apps to Xbox One! Learn what's new.
Vote for Ideas Announcements

New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Free upgrade of Xbox 360 versions of games to Xbox One version

Games such as Terraria, which I bought on 360, is now on Xbox One. Why would I pay an extra $20 for the Xbox One version, if I already own it on 360. Minecraft got a free upgrade.

121 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Modern warfare 3

Bring the best modern warfare game to backward compatibility

111 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Elder scrolls Skyrim

Update the Xbox 360 emulator so that the Xbox one is able to play any Xbox 360 disc, as well as continuing the games on demand style downloads (if this is physically possible of course...)

104 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Final Fantasy to Xbox

One major franchise that is lacking from the Xbox catalouge is Final Fantasy, Square has shown an interest to re-release its content on many platforms i.e. ios and many other digital storefronts yet its treasured franchise has only graced Xbox with three of its games. Xbox gamers are probably the least familiar with Final Fantasy and its world. We would love the chance to experience or revisit Squares wonderful series on the Xbox.

The only thing keeping me from totally switching to PlayStation is the fact that FFXV will be on Xbox One but not being able to revisit Squares…

101 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Restart the TV DVR project

The existing project to add TV DVR functionality to the XBOX WAS RECENTLY CANCELLED. I find this an amazing drawback for what is otherwise an excellent entertainment system, and an example of short sightedness by Microsoft. RESTART THE DVR TV PROJECT. PLEASE.

100 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Halo 6

Halo is one of the best games ever made,and everybody hopes that Halo 6 will come. I'm 99% sure that it will come. But when it come please make it so epic that the game will be legend and talked about hundreds of years forward.

98 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Dead Space Trilogy.

Xbox.. we are waiting ;(

94 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Saints row 2

I think this should definitely be put on xbox ones backward compatibility list because it's a timeless classic and my one true favourite as a kid

91 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Harry Potter

A Harry Potter RPG like skyrim that u start as 11 yr old getting ur Hogwarts letter

91 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Gold Members get access to live steam NFL, NCAA, MLB, NHL, NBA, etc without timed region restrictions.

be able to live stream sports without timed region restrictions. Thus allowing the xbox gold to replace cable subscriptions as the main source of live sports.

90 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. assassins creed rogue

please make it possible to run the xbox 360 game Assassins Creed Rogue on Xbox one.

84 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The sims 3

The sims 3

84 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Xbox 360 on to xbox one

Well I been talking to a lot of people about games we use to play on the xbox 360 we were thinking how cool it was and way more fun the xbox one would be if you guys put these games on the xbox one midnight club dungeon defenders and skate 3 that would be so cool if they could bring them games back to the xbox one

82 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Battlestations Pacific Remastered

Bring Battlestations Pacific to Xbox One with redone graphics and online play. The game is great and should be already added. Thank you for taking the time to read this. :-)

81 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. english as universal language

Hi guys,

I live in Belgium and i am forced to have my location on Belgium with french or dutch. I do not have the option to chose for English? It is annoying when my game starts speaking dutch? and i want all my games to be spoken in the native english. i ve tried a VPN but netflix could detect it and asked me to turn it off. now everytime i want to purchase a game i need to reset my xbox and restart again to play. I think if Xbox wants to win Europe it would be cool…

80 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Jet Set Radio Future

Jet Set Radio Future is a game that the vast majority of Xbox gamers thoroughly enjoyed playing! It is highly rated by both critics and consumers. We have the prequel to JSRF already available, Jet Set Radio, so why not bring the sequel to us when it's even more popular and an Xbox original game to begin with?!

75 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Fix the HDCP issue on Xbox One

When launching apps like Netflix, Hulu or OneGuide, Xbox Ones enables the High-Bandwith Digital Content Protection "mode" which prevents any capture device to actually capture anything. That's totally understandable.

However, even if you quit those apps and go to a game, HDCP will remain enabled so you can't capture anything unless you power cycle the machine.

Please, make the Xbox to switch off HDCP after quitting Netflix, Hulu or HDCP-enabled apps.

73 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Xbox Fitness

I wasn't sure where to post this. I am a client that bought their xbox because I wanted to workout from home.. I am really disappointed in the discontinuation of Xbox Fitness. However the fitness programs are games. Why can't these games be added into the xbox store instead of people getting credits. The clients that bought these programs did so because they wanted to use their Xbox for fitness and there has always been fitness games that can be purchased even when there was the Xbox 360. Xbox fitness and Kinect is a product that set Microsoft apart from…

68 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Final fantasy 13

Please remaster final fantasy 13 collection on xbox one in hd. I would pay $100 for it.

66 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Enforcement Team doing whatever they want

The enforcement team really needs to review the way they do things. I got a communication suspension for a week just because I told a player that he was a "camping b". I don't know the player works for xblpet but I got suspended a few hours later. This reaction from the enforcement team is ridiculous. What is wrong with people now in days, you can't even breath without consequences. I wouldn't care as much if they didn't block communication with my friends, but not being able to talk to my friends just because xblpet wants to be feeling like…

65 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

28 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 379 380
  • Don't see your idea?

Xbox Summer Update Details

• Cortana on Xbox One
  • Improved Game Collection
  • Language Region Independence
  • Xbox and Windows Store Convergance
  • Facebook Friend Finder
  • Improved Sharing on Xbox One
  • Background Music
Learn more about these features, as well as what's new to the Xbox app.

Feedback and Knowledge Base