~New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas, or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add Support for Xbox Live in Egypt

Kindly add Egypt for the Xbox live regions and the ability to buy with Egyptian Pound just like we purchase our games and apps from Windows 10 store.
    We have a growing community here in Egypt and we need more services from Microsoft.

944 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

89 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Keep the ability to "hide" the Mixer, Community and Store tabs on the dashboard.

Recently, it was discovered that holding in the left joystick and pressing the Y button on the Dashboard brought up a menu that lets us remove, or "hide" the tabs for Mixer, Community, and Store. Major Nelson has since commented on this and said it wasn't a feature that was intentionally added and will be removed soon.

This, I feel, is a feature that should absolutely be added, or stay. Not everyone cares for these tabs, regardless of how the Xbox team feels. And a lot of users are reporting faster menu speeds as a whole with these tabs disabled,…

544 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

39 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Say "Cortana" instead of "Hey Cortana"

Can we have it so we just say 'Cortana' instead of hey Cortana.

190 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Cortana & Kinect  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. WE WANT SNAP BACK!!!

Gamers, we need to come together. Whatever it takes. WE NEED SNAP BACK. #snapbackforone Lets make it be know that taking the snap feature away in the last update was a big mistake. Who else use to listen to music while you explore the vast landscape of Skyrim? Let alone playing any game. Who else would stream twitch and watch your favorite gamers while you play the same game trying to be like them? Or maybe trying to get into their game... Whatever it is, it's gone. I play a lot of xbox ( im not proud of it )…

188 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Wishlist

An option to make a wishlist/watchlist of games for easy access to games you want to buy without having to look for them with current cost of the game shown.

168 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Remaster Fight Night Champion

Do a hi-def version and add to the roster. I'd pay 60 no problem.

154 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Free games/movies/songs/ for the next Month Gold

Do please for the next Month, Red Dead Redemption, Call of Duty Black Ops, 1-2 popular Movies, 1-2 popular songs for free with Gold. It would be incredible^^

150 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Use Blue-ray Player Offline

I think it's rather ridiculous to find out that Xbox won't let me watch a DVD when I'm offline.

My tv and Internet service provider is doing maintenance, so we can't use the Internet or watch cable tv.

So, we thought we'd start a new season on DVD only to find out that we need Internet to do so.

Please support the use of the Blue-ray App offline!

148 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy Collection

I propose a collection of the Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy for current generation systems. Now is the perfect time to pack all three games (XIII, XIII-2, and Lightning Returns) with all available DLC and minor graphical upscaling (the games are already so beautiful they don't need much help). Wrap all that up in a box for $60 and fans will buy it up!

146 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Bring back Japanese voiceover in all the games MS publishes

We Japanese gamers had been enjoying Xbox 360 games for years, Halo, Gears of War, Alan Wake and so on... All of them are from the Western culture which is not familiar with us but the familiar language voiceover and the significant arts of voice actors made us feel familiar with these games and love the exciting stories.
    Now MS seem to have no Japanese voiceover on Xbox One games such as Quantum Break, Gears of War 4, Forza Horizon 3, Halo Wars 2 and they seem to keep this policy. That spoils us to enjoy the game stories and…

126 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. more games for kinect 2

Put more attention for Kinect 2 of Xbox One (Or put the games of kinect1 into kinect 2)

114 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Cortana & Kinect  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. TV Tuner setup and use while offline

I believe you should be able to use the TV tuner to scan for channels and watch OTA TV without the use of one guide or an internet connection.

When military units deploy, there is often unsecure cable signals available but never internet. As a result, it is not possible to watch TV because there is no connection to download a guide.

110 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  OneGuide & Live TV  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Thunder

Guys lets get WAR THUNDER on Xbox. PS4 has it along with world of tanks, so why can't we have WAR THUNDER.

107 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 106 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 106 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Ability to Choose 360 Gamerpics For Use On Xbox One

I have a ton of gamerpic's on my Xbox 360 and I would love to be able to import them from my 360 to my One in full resolution. No tiny picture, I want to be able to look at my gamercard and see any gamerpic I have bought in the past.

[This idea was from Maineiacs's post]

105 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. New Xbox Forum, please change/add the following

I would love to see the following come back/be added on the forums

-My discussion
    The my discussions tab used to be the easiest way (in my opinion) to see if someone replied to you. Before the update I used to hang around in the support forums often, trying to help people out. Through the ‘my discussions’ tab I was able to see if someone replied or if a post got verified/locked/stickied etc and newly replied posts got bumped to the top

This feature is currently missing

-Searching with keyword
    The search options on the previous forums weren’t that great.…

101 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Ssf4

Super street fighter 4 is one of the Best fighting games e ver, it needs to be in the xbox one

97 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Dbz raging blast 2

This was an vary exiting game because thers alot of what if sagas and characters we never get to play as.

93 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Tomb Raider: Trilogy

The famous trilogy, which contains Legend, Anniversary and Underworld, in HD would be awesome !

92 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 449 450
  • Don't see your idea?

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base