Image: Xbox One Console, Controller, and Laptop
Xbox Feedback

Your Idea. Your Vote. Your Xbox.

Share your feature requests and ideas for improving Xbox products and services. The feature teams working on Xbox One, Xbox on Windows, Xbox mobile apps, and Xbox Live regularly review the ideas you submit, incorporating them into their work to make your Xbox experience even better.
We've added new features and apps to Xbox One! Learn what's new.
Vote for Ideas Announcements

New Ideas

Step 1 – Find and vote on existing ideas or vote on Backwards Compatible games.
Step 2 – Can’t find your idea? Submit a new idea below for others to vote and comment on.

Post your new ideas and feature requests for Xbox (or vote for an existing idea) here!

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. No Man's Sky XBOX ONE

Why is No Man's Sky exclusive to PS4 and PC? I really encourage the push to have No Man's Sky for Xbox One! Please click VOTE and join me!

100 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ace Combat 6

Since Ace Combat 7 is a PS4 exclusive, I'd really like to see Ace Combat 6 (the only xbox exclusive in the series) bumped up to the next gen so I can get my fix. You can leave AC: Assault Horizon, it was a hot mess with all the QTE.

98 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Final fantasy 13–2

Bring final fantasy 13–2 To Xbox one

93 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Offline Achievements

I own both the Xbox One and the PS4. When you earn a trophy on the ps4 when you are playing offline, it shows that you earned that trophy. You can't access the trophy server, but you can at least see when you've unlocked a new trophy. When you earn an achievement offline on the Xbox One, there's no way of knowing, that is, until you log back online and all of the achievements start flooding in for a few minutes. Just make it so that we can see them unlock when they happen.

93 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Mafia 2

With the new media comeing out maybe you could do mafia 2 with a digital code of you do a pre order.

90 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox Store  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. DVR

I would suggest a reformulation that application.

It could function as the home computer, you enter the game DVR and it opens every folder in games.

Have photos and videos related to the game folder you entered.

You can select multiple files simultaneously and move to a USB stick, in One Drive, the way the application works when it is not practical to use and very limited.

Recorded 30 minutos.

When you choose "record video" you have the option there of minutes and not have to choose a certain time standard.

82 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. "Gamertag taken"

During May 18, the day you released/recycled about a million gamertags there was only one gamertag I was looking for. The gamertag I wanted was 'Deathbox' and I sat around and waited literally 24 hours for it to get released (which it eventually did) and then I tried to change my gamertag.
    The problem though, it said it was taken.
    When I search for the gamertag, try to add it as a friend, it shows no such account, meaning no one is using the gamertag.
    I know I'm not the only one that has this issue and that still has…

82 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Android and iOS streaming

On certain devices, maybe such as Nvidia Shield, you can stream Xbox.

77 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox On Mobile (iOS, Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Don't remove "xbox" voice commands

With the the pre-release of cortana on xbox. All I ask is please do not remove the "xbox" voice commands such as xbox on/off , xbox go to, xbox volume up. They were much quicker and worked more effectively than cortana does. This is something that made the console work well. Cortana takes longer and just wants to bing search everything. At the very least give users an option to use "xbox" voice commands.

76 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Cortana & Kinect  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Import music

I see people talking about background music as in what happened with Xbox 360 but I'd like to take it a step further.... Give back to us the ability the original Xbox had....import and apply your music to games...it's not just constant music playing on the background and over the volume of the game you're playing... it allows the music you import to take the place of the game's soundtrack or play along with the game's soundtrack when it's the right time for music..like when we could play our music in GTA when we were in a vehicle or project…

71 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home, Xbox Guide, & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Revamp Achievement System

Since the Xbox One's release almost 3 years ago, both myself and a large portion of the achievement hunting community have been dissatisfied with the way the current Xbox One achievement system works. Being that the Xbox One has switched its achievements to be unlocked and stored in the Cloud, it has brought on many complications in the response of the achievement(s) being unlocked.
    For example, if you were to complete an achievement’s requirement(s) in its entirety, that particular achievement would unlock instantaneously. No waiting, or wondering if you did it right; it just happened and you were instantly satisfied.…

69 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Profile & Achievements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. USB mouse/keyboard support

There is already a USB port on the back of the Xbox one, so it would be great to allow a mouse and keyboard to be plugged in there. This idea would help with Microsoft's push to bring windows 10 and Xbox closer together. Some games could choose to allow mouse/keyboard support in single player modes where it would not unbalance online play, or only allow mouse and keyboard in separate mouse/keyboard servers. This idea would also make it easier to make strategy games with precise inputs on Xbox, as a mouse is more precise than a controller.
    Doing this…

65 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Black ops 2 hd remastered

Make a Hd Remastered of Black Ops 2. With better graphics. And add new maps to the game but also keep the old maps

64 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Restart the TV DVR project

The existing project to add TV DVR functionality to the XBOX WAS RECENTLY CANCELLED. I find this an amazing drawback for what is otherwise an excellent entertainment system, and an example of short sightedness by Microsoft. RESTART THE DVR TV PROJECT. PLEASE.

62 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Xbox One S Black

Xbox One S Should Be Available In Black So That It Doesn't Look Out Of Place With Everything Else

62 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Offline Profiles

I want offline profiles back. On Xbox 360 you could make as many profiles as you needed so everyone could have save files for games without having to make a Microsoft account. My son is 6 and likes to play some of my Xbox One games, but unless I create a new email address and Microsoft account for him, he can't have his own save files. The only way that he can play is if he gets on my Xbox live profile (which I really don't want) or for him to play on a guest account that gets deleted as…

62 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Battlestations Pacific Remastered

Bring Battlestations Pacific to Xbox One with redone graphics and online play. The game is great and should be already added. Thank you for taking the time to read this. :-)

62 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Fix the HDCP issue on Xbox One

When launching apps like Netflix, Hulu or OneGuide, Xbox Ones enables the High-Bandwith Digital Content Protection "mode" which prevents any capture device to actually capture anything. That's totally understandable.

However, even if you quit those apps and go to a game, HDCP will remain enabled so you can't capture anything unless you power cycle the machine.

Please, make the Xbox to switch off HDCP after quitting Netflix, Hulu or HDCP-enabled apps.

60 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Console Hardware & Accessories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Final Fantasy to Xbox

One major franchise that is lacking from the Xbox catalouge is Final Fantasy, Square has shown an interest to re-release its content on many platforms i.e. ios and many other digital storefronts yet its treasured franchise has only graced Xbox with three of its games. Xbox gamers are probably the least familiar with Final Fantasy and its world. We would love the chance to experience or revisit Squares wonderful series on the Xbox.

The only thing keeping me from totally switching to PlayStation is the fact that FFXV will be on Xbox One but not being able to revisit Squares…

60 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Games  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. english as universal language

Hi guys,

I live in Belgium and i am forced to have my location on Belgium with french or dutch. I do not have the option to chose for English? It is annoying when my game starts speaking dutch? and i want all my games to be spoken in the native english. i ve tried a VPN but netflix could detect it and asked me to turn it off. now everytime i want to purchase a game i need to reset my xbox and restart again to play. I think if Xbox wants to win Europe it would be cool…

60 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Accounts & Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 374 375
  • Don't see your idea?

Xbox Summer Update Details

• Cortana on Xbox One
  • Improved Game Collection
  • Language Region Independence
  • Xbox and Windows Store Convergance
  • Facebook Friend Finder
  • Improved Sharing on Xbox One
  • Background Music
Learn more about these features, as well as what's new to the Xbox app.

Feedback and Knowledge Base