Suggest features and changes to improve Ease of access

Make Xbox One bluetooth compatible for use with hearing aids

I wear hearing aids and would like to be able to stream the sound from my console directly to my hearing aids, the same way I do with phone calls and all other media, via my Bluetooth device.

515 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

MADGASSER95 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • NiCkDee24 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Like the T-loop system? that's interesting. They may need to bring it out for later consoles though as i don't see how they could incorperate that into existing consoles? Not without technical assistance and dismantling.

• Ba7Ka7 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i see this being useful, but you couldn't make the Xbox one have Bluetooth. they could put a system update that puts the software on, but you would need to buy a Bluetooth adapter. Besides that i think this is a amazing idea.

• Icicled commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Xbox One does not have Bluetooth support. There are Bluetooth transmitters for around $60 where you can plugin a optical audio cable from the transmitter to the Xbox One.

• Raiders 11 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add support other methods of communication either hurt ears or dont have the quality of chat that we could have with bluetooth support

• Papyke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Excellent idea. Got Phonak hearing aids and the bluetooth Pilot. would love to pair the Pilot to Xbox1 and make the use of headphones no longer necessary. As you know, wearing headphones and also hearing aids is not very comfy. Especially for Party chat !!! It should be even better if it could be combined with a stand-alone mic. The gaming experience with ongoing partychat (Halo - Destiny) would be wonderfull !!!

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base