Suggest features and changes to improve Ease of access

Ability to turn off vibration on the Xbox One controller

I want an option to turn off the controller vibration in general. Not just game by game. I am a disabled gamer and the vibration can be painful for me.

[Mod edit: This idea was combined with a post from McilroyTheStig. Thanks, everyone!]

2,152 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Halferic shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

340 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • OneRacer5412304 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

HOW I GOT MY PROGRAMMED BLANK ATM CARD THAT CHANGED MY LIFE AND MADE ME RICH
    I'm Aftab and i used to think that all this stuffs about a blank ATM card where true .
    I have had so much doubts about being scammed . But few weeks back i decided to give
    it a try and i contact THE TECH COMPANY in charge of blank ATM which is (programmedatmtech@gmail.com) .
    I explained my self to them and told them my problem and what i needed . They asked for my full identity details,
    And also promised me that in three days my programmed blank card will be ready and sent to me . I thought it was a joke,
    On the third day i received a call on my cell and was told that my blank card is ready . Today as i tell you all out there.
    I now can drive any kind of car i wish to , And also I'm living very large .So do not die out of ignorance . The rich are getting richer .
    You can also contact them on the whats app number +14089091301 . This is there website programmedatmtech.wixsite.com/programmedblankcard

• SpringPeak87065 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Guys!!! I got my blank ATM card from CARLOS FERNANDEZ. My blank ATM card can withdraw €3,000 daily. I got it from him last Month and now I have €70,000 for free. The card withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for the installation of my gas plant station and enough money for me and my 3 kids. I am really happy i met Fernandez. Fernandez sent the card through UPS Service and i got it in 4 working days. Go get yours now. He’s giving it out to help people even if it is illegal at least its from the banks treasury not individuals account but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. The card works in all countries except Philippines, Mali and Togo. Fernandez email address is pcgblankatm@yahoo.com contact him now and end your suffering be discrete when you write him cause he works without no traces so follow accordingly until your atm gets to you otherwise he will decline to do business with you

• BeastSniper915 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey there, you should be able to remove it by going to Settings>Kinect & Accesssories>Devices & Accessories and then on the controller's settings, you should be able to turn off vibration there! :)

• eriqc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow, my God it took Microsoft 4 YEARS to finally listen to people and implement this VERY SIMPLE option.

The bigger the company, the thicker their "earwax" becomes so they can't hear. No wonder Microsoft is failing in so many areas and cancelling so many great products and services Smh!!!

• GigaBlaster48 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Now you can turn off the controller vibration on the console! Go to Xbox Accessories/Configure/Button mapping and uncheck "Turn on vibration". Thank you, Microsoft!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base