Suggest features and changes to improve Ease of access

Remappable Triggers for the Xbox One Controller

Allow us to switch the functions of the triggers on Xbox one's new controller remapping app. It only makes sense that it should be there.

191 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Pending AWESOME shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

38 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Hates XBL commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Remapping is an issue because the triggers operate the Z-axis instead of acting like a normal button (eg: force feedback). Though you should be able to map this and have them register as a button number, I doubt it will happen due to how the hardware functions. Would be nice to see a Button 11 and Button 12 that fires on any pressure to the triggers though.

• YakuzaMafiaa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow i changed my ps4 for xbox now i regret it cuz i cant play the way i like thats wack from xbox

• ZzMonarchzZ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Its not rite for us to have to buy the elite controler just to map our bumpers an triggers. PS4 has that function. More an more i want a PS4 now.

• ItsJoachimLow commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have an Xbox one and PS4 and I will tell you now the PS4 is so much better for serious gammer's if you can't change your triggers without buying an elite controller that's a rip off! PS4 you can remap your entire controller triggers and everything Xbox you cant! Please explain why Xbox is better cause you can't PS4 is killing Xbox in the market to PS4 has sold 2* more systems Xbox is wack!

• bddragon99 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It seems that this feature was blatantly left out of the button mapping options to give another reason to buy the elite controller that includes this feature. Would love to see this added for simple ease of access for button presses in video games that require a fast pull that the normal triggers are just not fast enough for. It will also match the ps4 which already has this option in their button mapping. Hope to see it added.

• xXDJDEATHGODXx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We should be able to remap the triggers I was playing rainbow 6 siege and I heard a geat tip where if you remap the triggers to the bumpers, you can get a much quicker shooting speed. But once I went to the accessories app I was baffled that the triggers werent even mappable. They had left stick click and right stick click but not the trigger??? I don't know why they won't do this. Play Station has it and I think that is a reason why a lot of people like PS4. Plz fix Microsoft, this is truly irritating.

• xXDJDEATHGODXx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is truly irritating that the left bumpers and tttiggers can't be switched or remapped. In rainbow six it is essential to get the first *** off and using the left bumper is the quickest way. But I was surprised to find you couldn't do that . You could even switch the left stick click and the right click but no triggers at all. Plz fix this

• I Takeo S I commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this feature. highly needed for Devil May Cry 4 SE because theres an unused trigger

← Previous 1

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base