Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Deadpool

[Mod edit: This idea was combined with a similar post made by l roSSta l. Thanks, everyone!]

18,522 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

ZiganshinRam shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

211 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • GOPCrusader1776 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This should be lower on the list. I get that some people like playing older versions of games, ok thats fine, not going to stop you. But please, can we vote for games that aren't already on the xbox one first, then move on to older versions of current games like this?

• ArkadeADD1CT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This game is *** halirious, I mean, it is deadpool after all. Unfortunately, I think there is already a one version though, so the chances of these being backwards compatible are lowered. That does not mean that it should be backwards compatible

• Chaosphere616 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I recieved this as a gift before I upgraded to my xbox one and I've alreay put time and effort into the game ands its acheivements

Whilst I am aware its alreay available on XB1 I dont want to buy it again, this is what backwards compatibility should be all about, my my custom and the money all ready spent being rewarded via the BC programe

• SonicMango5 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is stupid trash game why would people vote for this or is this just a joke like the attack helicopter gender thing ?

• Lucif Exire commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

just go buy the xbox one game I bet u can even find it for a discount and if u cant buy it save money or get another job. Xbox will most likely NEVER add this to BC or any game that has a Xbox One version

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base