Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Batman: Arkham City

81,418 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

757 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Tina TS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There's already a superior enhanced version for the Xbox One. If you want to play the old inferior version, go buy a used 360 from GameStop for $69.

• GOPCrusader1776 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This should be lower on the list. I get that some people like playing older versions of games, ok thats fine, not going to stop you. But please, can we vote for games that aren't already on the xbox one first, then move on to older versions of current games like this?

• gstathis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's really pity that microsoft doesn't allow Arkham City to be backwards compatible and sells it as bundle with Return to Arkham. Wasted my money!!!!!

• OttomaticPC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Collection is awful please release this on XB1 BC along with Arkham Aslyum. An added bonus 4K upres would be very much preffered

• SpiniestChimp22 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How did Arkham Origins come first? Also important note: Do you I need a specific person because I specifically have a double pack (not the HD Re-release, a Game of the Year edition containing both Asylum and City)

• jackalthethird commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seriously? Why should I pay for a copy of Return to Arkham when I've already purchased Arkham Asylum and City on the 360? Ubisoft released the Ezio Trilogy for current Gen but within a few months, all major Assassin's Creed titles became backwards compatible - why can't Asylum and City become the same?

• SuperLanceman5 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For the love of Bats, add both BATMAN: ARKHAM ASYLUM and BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY to the Backward Compatibility List already, please! Jeez. Thank you kindly!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 37 38

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base