Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

142,273 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3472 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • UGxEarwax11 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What I would like would be a Mw3 Base game remastered to xbox one's graphics. If you want to go the route of adding like character customization and supply drops for only that matter then thats fine,it was also be useful for clans where they can wear the same outfits to look alike. Lastly have a forum where the cod community can vote on maps,guns,perks,killstreaks or whatever they would like to see from mw2 and even cod 4 if you wanna go that far,It will give infinity ward a feedback system on what they should be looking to add and it would be nice if it was free but a season pass for 40-$60 containing any new content that comes from the old cods and any new content they would like to add to the game period. I think the community would love something like because i feel mw3 was a better game then mw2 but if things from mw2 were implemented to mw3 then there would be no need to play one or the other because they would basically be 1 game. My next proposal was the make a modern warfare remastered collection and have all the maps and guns and perks and killstreaks and stuff from all 3 modern warfares and put it into one game,sadly cod4 was already remastered so idk about that happening.You could just remaster the maps and guns and stuff from mw3 and mw2 and put it into the mwr that already exists and make it this big dlc expansion.I would pay $100 for that game easily and you could even do $70 or $80 base game and like $100-$120 with season pass if it was a brand new game. If you added it as a dlc to the current mwr then id say $40-$60 would be a good price.Plenty of people will buy the stand alone mwr and then spend the extra amount on the dlc to get all the other maps and guns which would total to around $100 or more so its a win win. I really think this could bring back the cod community because its pretty dull right now. This would solve the problem of people wanting a mw2 and mw3 remastered and satisfy those people who have mwr already and also bring in millions of new buyers. WW2 is ok and we dont know what treyarch is doing but i gurantee you if this happen then it wouldnt matter what cod came out,if it didnt spark our interest we know we have the mwr collection to fall back on that will have updates and more content. I hope you guys enjoyed my little idea lol

• gS Waves commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So you make ghosts and advanced warfare backwards compatible (Even though is available on the one lol) but not MW3? That's some ***

• VisioN Xenox commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

mw3 is einfach das geilste CoD und es soll so schnell wie möglich auf die xbox one kommen weil dann hat mein leben keinen sinn mehr. ich vermisse dich mw3

• too much awe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with HighFlyingBirdy. This game is so good in terms of gameplay, and making a remastered edition isn’t really going to make it any better than it already is. Just make it backwards compatible and you’ll have lots of happy Xbox users. Seriously.

• TWD Ghost 420 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And vote for the walking Dead survival instinct backwards compatibility please add all resident evil and call of duty mw3 and call of duty Mw2 backwards compatibility please and thank you 🙏

Can you vote for resident evil 5 and call of duty Mw2 and call of duty mw3 and Minecraft Xbox 369 editors and all resident evil for backwards compatibility please and thank you 🙏

• M STORM 224 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on y’all put all the other old CODs on backwards compatibility on Xbox but not MW2 or MW3 yet the best CODs ever made facts the most paid for too y’all Tripping

• CD II commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not only that the game was good I think Modern Warfare 3 had the best Maps ever

I what call of duty mw3 and call of duty Mw2 and the walking Dead survival instinct and resident evil 1456 and call backwards compatibility

• HighFlyingBirdy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the one game all my friends and I unanimously agree needs to be on Xbox One.

Honestly, I think it’s terrible that we have to beg online for something that should have been built in from the start. Gaming is in a golden age where the latest graphics don’t matter as much as they used to. It’s about the play quality.

MW3 is LEGENDARY. Really shameful how this hasn’t happened yet.

• KarmG95 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Fav cod of all time! pleaseeee make it backwards compat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 173 174

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base