Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Fallout: New Vegas

78,092 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1061 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • KILLAMAVERICK53 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am trying to play the DLC for new vegas. specifically, honest hearts. every time i talk to jed and attempt to begin the content, it freezes without explanation. i have attempted it several times now. i have the ultimate edition disc installed and in the system when i try this. i have checked my games and apps, and it shows that it is installed. in the base game, anything that would have been changed by ANY of the dlcs has taken effect, so why the hell can't i play my game?

• LegitSki404 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I tried to play offline but it requires me to be signed into Xbox live, I just wanted to play some old classics.

• HoodedThe Reper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I own the Ultimate addition of this game on 360. How can i get my dlc for fallout new vegas transferred from my 360 to my xboxone?

• ToxicCreaper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Whenever I start up the game it will say dead money is downloaded but it won't give me any quest or radio signal for the dlc, even though all the other dlc works just fine

• ToxicCreaper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@PhRo x VorteX I'm having the same problem. I had nv for 360 and bought all dlc except for dead money and now that I bought the ultimate addition to play on the Xbox one all the dlc except for dead money will download. I still haven't found a fix for this

• witchmark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@ehhrajah808 I just had the same issue. Couldn't load games bc they 'relied on content no longer available' (DLCs, even tho they showed up under the manage game screen). It's been like two months but if anyone else has this issue just quitting & restarting the game (like how you would completely turn off a game from the Xbox home screen) worked after a few tries for me.

• ehhrajah808 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I lose everything i bought from dlc in game merchandise/caps..... Wow bethesda. Help please Im so desperate because i truly do love this game but this in game bug, glitch, tech prob is hindering my gaming exp.

• ehhrajah808 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So I was able to download all the dlcs and no problem but after putting almost 2 days (real time) into the game it just started saying that the game cant find any dlcs.... When in actuality i have the ultimate edition and i checked twice if it was installed and it was!!! But for some reason after playing a real time of playing of almost 2 days (not straight but random times within those 2 days) it just started say no dlc found continue? Like wth.... Please fix this!!! And if theres a solution then please someone tell me! The games is installed and the dlcs as well but after a certain amount of time of game time it says theres no dlcs and my last save had dlcs but not anymore.... Really irking me because i love this game and would love a solution!!!! Also even after uninstalling everything i installed it and work fine once again.. Till two days later. Omg please someone help me!

• mb4llerz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

heyo XBOX team/users
    is there a way to add the uncut version to the GERMAN store. I know the GOTY was uncut n GERMANY but the store version is cut. any patch or upgrade possible?

• ATOMIC STORMER commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I downloaded fallout new Vegas dlc from a disc when I put the disc without the docs the docs won't register

• SteelScorpion17 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Every time I use a scoped hunting rifle, hunting revolver, or sniper rifle my game crashes now as you can assume how much of a mood killer that is when I try to throw on my 1st recon Beret trek across the wastes with Boone and taking out Legion scum from as far away as possible like a bada- I'm getting ahead of myself just I could really use a fix on this bug please!

• Daggerdan16 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dead money isn't working for me. Upon going to the bunker and opening the door, the animation which marks the start of the dlc is broken, your character stands unable to move until you reload. Any chance of a fix?

• JoeLePage93 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yeah it installs but you cant play it. it doesn't show in the downloads tab. same thing happened with Fallout 3 GOTY

• Demo Shadez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you downloaded the first disc of the ultimate edition, dont uninstall it just put the second disc in and go down to install disc. After that go into games and apps press start on fallout new Vegas and go to manage game, from there it will show the dlc downloading

• W4r34g13 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For anyone that needs help with the regular (not ultimate edition) I have a solution that worked for me. It was showing up once I put the disc in that I need to wait for the game to become backwards compatible even though it should be...I found the answer on a youtuber's comment section. WHAT TO DO: First you need to disconnect from your current WiFi and forget it (make sure to have access to your password if needed) then you must go to settings and choose the option "restart console" as just manually turning it off and back on does not work. Once powered up reconnect to your WiFi and it should prompt the update once you put the disc in... Hope it works!

• FoRdH8Er24 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm currently unable to install either disk of the Ultimate Edition, and I don't know what to do to fix it. Help? Please? P.S. I didn't have F:NV or any DLC on my Xbox 360.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 53 54

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base