Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Halo: Reach

94,947 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1961 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • DitchShifter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The game is now in working, playable condition but the theatre mode doesn't seem to work. It's either the file is corrupted or the clip plays then crashes after a certain amount of time.

• DitchShifter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Will everyone who is playing this please download all the maps packs, they're free now & it's getting tiring playing the same launch maps over & over again.

• BrainJarWarrior commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ah- I just noticed that par to fmy last post got accidentally deleted as I was typing. I wanted to make the point there that, with the assistance of a very helpful member of the Xbox support staff, I was able to work out that I was doing exactly what I should be doing to successfully save my game offline. It just isn't working.

• BrainJarWarrior commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi - this is my first post on the Xbox forums, and unfortunately, it's to flag up a problem.

I'm not at all happy right now about my decision to buy an Xbox One, as the whole selling point to me was the backwards compatibility with certain Xbox360 exclusive games. The Halo series was a particularly big draw.

Now, it's bad enough that the Master Chief Collection was so badly broken at launch (a 20GB update to fix issues? Halo 2 just randomly deciding one day it didn't want to save game progress? NOTHING should be released in this state!) bt I've nw fund that backwards compatibility is a massive lottery.

Halo Reach was one fo the games I was most looking forward to playing. I'd heard there were issues with it, but reports suggested they had been fixed. Playing it so far, I've been pleased to see that there are no noticeable graphics issues. It's worth noting that I'm one of those gamers who couldn't care less aboout multiplayer or co-op games. I only want to play the single player campaign.

But I can't.

The reason is that offline saves simply aren't working. I have very limited connectivity to the internet, and had I known how much the Xbox platform presumes you have online access on tap, I would NEVER have bought my console.

After discussing this issue with one of your online help staff, who was VERY patient and helpful, the issue unfortunately still isn't resolved.

To be clear, here's what's happening:

My Xbox profile is set up for instant sign in. When I play the game offline, it apparently saves checkpoints. I ALWAYS exit the game by pressing teh menu button and then selcting 'save and quit' from the options that appear. I'm aware that this is supposedly necessary to properly save progress in the game.

However, if I then exit the game, or witch off the console, and return to it later, there is NO option to resume my campaign from where I left off. Despite theconsole displaying a message when I save and quit that tells me my progress is being saved.

This problem is resolved by connecting online. However, THAT IS NOT A SOLUTION. I should be able to save offline, and the game doesn't let me. I do not want to have my Xbox connected to the internet all the time. And I gather this wasn't necessary when playing Halo Reach on the Xbox360.

With the assistance of

This is extremely frustrating, and needs to be fixed. The Halo series is a flagship line for Microsoft and the Xbox, and a serious flaw like this casts a serious question mark over whether I should spend any more time or effort on backwards compatible games.

I'm a big fan of things that just work without faffing about. And that doesn't describe Xbox360 backwards compatibility in my experience so far. Just trying to work out how to save a game shouldn't be the kind of thing that necessitates an hour of discussion with customer support with no clear resolution.

If a game can't be saved offline, it shouldn't be released!

• Pa1ntedHeart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This game has a lot of memories for me. This game brought me together with two of my best friends ever since it came out we have gamed together and became best friends. From the bottom of my heart I thank you for bringing this back. . . Once again we shall play this

• The Lord Moros commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One of the biggest issues with I have with Halo Reach on Xbox One is that it constantly disconnects my from Xbox Live. Please release a fix, or can someone give me a fix?

• extremezocker89 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

why update halo wars but still no update for halo reach on xbox one here to fix the very known framerate issue in split screen its totally unplayable and unenjoyable with friends ;(

• vidkid13 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

lol halo is known for xbox and they did backwards compatible on one of microsofts exclusive franchises. congrats

• Streetracer096 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you please fix the FPS for this game? I've turned the resolution down from 1080p to 720p, and the game is still suffering from huge FPS drops. If you can't fix it, can you at least do a remaster or anniversary version of Halo Reach? This is my favorite Halo game, and its sad to see it get this awful treatment.

• TaKNightcrawler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please take this game off until it plays right. If red dead redemption can have smooth frames then surely this game can too. Why release a game just to ignore it and not make it right.

• AndruHunterPRO commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Solucionen el problema de FPS... Es verdaderamente frustrante jugar así. Han dañado mi juego favorito, los odio...!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 98 99

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base