Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Left 4 Dead 2

70,341 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1317 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • dethroze commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Whenever i put this game in the blu ray app opens up and says this disc will not work

• Infamous Deoblo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bruh. I'm rusty, but I still got some skill. Expert players that remember how to play hmu. I have ALL the DLC. Gamertag: Infamous Deoblo

• Immorta1 Viper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On the marketplace it says that both Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2 are both currently not available anybody know why?

• Koree commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cannot play online with split screen anymore. We had been since is was released as backwards compatible. Now, it does not work. The "guest" sign in option has been removed.

I have called xbox helpline who got me to clear some different caches, and reinstall the game. Didnt work. They suggested I call EA because it was there game.

I called EA, they made me do the same clearing of caches, and reinstall again. Still. Nothing.. They told me to contact xbox, since the sign in process is there problem...

Ive also emailed valve, but anyone who knows anything about valve nows that there customer service is terrible, so I dont expect to hear back..

I spent money on this game, on the console, on gold, on my internet, and my tv. And i cant do what i am SUPPOSED to be able to do.I could not be more frustrated..

• WickedLovexx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm also having issues with split-screen... no matter what we try we can not connect as guest!

• iSmokeCareBears commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

splitscreen is not working. when i try to connect the second controller using guest it says that the account is not valid

• l SKB l RockLee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was able to purchase left for dead 2. I had to log onto my 360 and purchase it, them down load it to my xbox one.

• l SKB l RockLee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please bring left for dead 2 on xbox one, thus is one of my favorite games. I just tried purchasing it in xbox store, but i wont let me. I have the hard disk on xbox 360, but i hate having to go back to 360 play MW2 AND LEFT FOR DEAD 2. So please allow this game on xbox one. I'm willing to purchase the games on my xbox one, but only at a reasonable price because I have both of these games on hard disk.

• SwampKnight commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You have to buy it online at Xbox.com then it will show up as ready to install under games and apps. However, there is a lot of glitching/bugs going on

• TripleOverEasy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great game, good job... Is what I would have said if an error message wasn't preventing players from downloading the game in the first place, but hey at least it's backwards compatible. Small victories right?

• XxFunkNastyxX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Left 4 dead 2 is still unavailable to purchase via xbox one games store. Its unacceptable that a problem this small is still not resolved.

• MAT DA iMMORTAL commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When will this be available to purchase on xbox one, it's been in the store now for a little while but still says (At the moment, this cannot be purchased on Xbox One. (0x8c150020)"

← Previous 1 3 4 5 65 66

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base