Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Mass Effect 2

76,022 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

964 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • MyOwnInferno commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ME2 says it's backwards compatible but my console says it's not and throws a code of 0x8082000c. So which is it. Will it play or not.

• FetchingStorm88 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it maybe backwards compatible but only by disc we need a digital version in the xbox store i would like to play it digitally instead of using a disc

• Sarena8472 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

again thank you for responding to us the customers request AND thank you for making not a PERFECT PORT but an upgraded port was doing LOTSB and i saw it was subtle or maybe not so subtle that in the 360 version the lightning in one place was under the floor now it is above the floor and some of the panels are lit up with lightning as well this is even better than I asked or hoped for you guys are the best :D

• OG Iggster commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tried to install ME2 and ME3 and it won't work went to shop and it says not backwards compatible

• Sarena8472 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

well done YOU HAVE LISTENED TO ME!!!!ALL HAIL MICROSOFT!!!!!you are the bestest ever!!!! :D

• Maiden Ty One commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft! You DO care! (Sometimes :P )

Now we can play ME2 & 3 on Xbox One, and best of all - we no longer have to swap discs throughout the game! :D

• N3WJOSH commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you!!!! Having this game available on Xbox One is absolutely fantastic. Again, THANKS XBOX/EA TEAMS.

• DashingBear236 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's coming today along with Mass Effect 3; I told you this month a lot of games will be added right before the holiday season. Next I am thinking Skate 3 and Call Of Duty Black Ops 2

• tiagoln commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! FINALLY!!! Best news of the year!!!

• ToniMahoniDD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please add Mass Effect 2-3 to play on xbox one, this is one of my favorites games, would love to play it on xbox one.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 48 49

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base