Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Skyrim

181,024 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7488 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • SHIZA CULF commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

there are so many better options of games to make backwards compatible, why waste time with a game that can already be played on xbox one. People dont want to pay twice for the game? Well guess what, i dont want to pay for a last gen console for the eighth f***ing time.

• Skip24 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This game remastered with better graphics,Mods, and more content is literally 20-25 dollars and people are crying about paying for it twice and crying about having no money for it but had no trouble buying an Xbox one....okay stop voting for a already remastered game

• tenma tskamato commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any commenter NOT interested in the backwards compatibility of #SKYRIM needs to have their comments flagged.

Xbox, make the game backwards compatible and stop the nonsense. We just bought the game, we should be able to play a game on all of your consoles, lets just be real. If the game is still popular, and it appears that it is, you should be obligated to make it backwards compatible.

• EchoNightSI commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bought the remaster, didnt like it. Please make this! I know you dont care about your fans but come on.

• razorgodwill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

to the people saying just buy the remaster...think about it, why would people want to buy a game they already bought *twice already* not everyone has money so being able to play a game you have payed for multiple times already just makes sense

• Origin of Payne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey *** that keep commenting that the game has been remastered...we know.....pretty aware... This vote is for the game that came out on that Xbox 360 maybe you're not aware. Not everyone wishes to go and purchase another copy of the game they already have and as well others wish to get the achievements from the Xbox One they may not have gotten and also its nice to have your complete collection there at the ready on one console.

• Joe Nesvick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Trust me, get the special edition. I bought the Xbox One just for the mods. Already had it on PS4, but those mods are so limited.

• FavoredChief80 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is this on the list any game that is already playable on xbox one shouldn't become backwards compatible i want MW3 to become backwards compatible because its unplayable on xbox one thats what its for to bring back games that are unplayable to the newer console.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 374 375

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base