Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Sonic Generations

15,928 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

898 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • ForcedDragoon83 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

im really disappointed that instead of adding this game, they add other titles that has less votes than this like come on, its almost at 16,000 votes. Please at generations and unleashed.

• Bluh3dg3h0g628 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm sure a lot of people, especially sonic fans, would absolutely love it if they could play sonic generations on their Xbox Ones. It was one of the best in the franchise. Please do this!

• MerchantSatyr11 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think is a wonderful idea to add sonic generations to backwards compatibility and xbox game pass catalog!

• BotchyFob031 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This NEEDS to come to xbox one. Im sure whoever owned it had a blast and whats to experience it on Xbox One. Please Microsoft.

• itsmarvino commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

lol just get it for PC, u can even get mods for it, WHile Sonic Unleashed does not have a PC version and its only for Xbox 360, PS3, WII, and PS2

• Unrealito83 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE, PLEASE Microsoft. Make Sonic generations backwards compatible. This game is amazing. So much better then sonic forces, i really wanna play it on my xbox one

• NewSSJ Fusion commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Plz Microsoft, make sonic generations Backwards compatible. Also bump up the texture and resolution so that it fits well with the ''Xbox one''.

• CraveQube commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It’s nice to add the classics, but man, we really need a good Sonic Game on this Generation of gaming. Sonic Forces was decent, but Generations should come back from the 360 era and join the rest of Sega Games that already have made the jump.

• WorstROBERT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE make this backwards compatible
    I want to get it but my older sibling won’t let me use the Xbox 360
    This is one of the few game I would love to see on here

← Previous 1 3 4 5 44 45

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base