Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Sonic Unleashed

9,125 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
  • AZUREPHOENIX999 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have been waiting for almost THREE YEARS since this was posted! Jesus, will you at least give us an update already!?

• ExoWarlock9031 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to play this i never got to finish it but definitely would if i could start over on xb1.

• IroncladOx27294 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm in love with this game. This is so special. It has to get ported to xb1!!!!!!!! Almost the best Sonic Game so far! I swear if SEGA port this *** then I'm going to buy an xb1 right fckn now!!! :DDDD Peace.

• Rangerman37 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Xbox and sega please put this and sonic generations on xbox one I don’t own and xbox one and have been debating buying one if you did this I would buy and xbox one on day 1 of the game coming to Xbox one.

• GutturalRat1270 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this game I know me and other sonic fans would love having this game on Xbox one and there are not a lot of sonic games on Xbox one I know games like call of duty are being voted for more but we already have a lot of call of duty games I mean I love call of duty but how about something new like sonic I think a lot of people would enjoy this one

• FALLENxANGEL391 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This game is arguably one of the best modern sonic games of all time.With the boost mechanic and the werehog physiccs during the night.This game would really help everybody out on Xbox and Microsoft and Sega by boosting sales alot!Plus with the Xbox One X in tow,this could really shape to be a beautiful game on the Xbox platform,sadly Sony doesn't realize it,but if you guys at microsoft really do happen to revive this game and put it into Xbox Backwards Compatibility,you might just permanently stop me from even swapping to PC!I really hope that this gets seen soon on Backwards Compatibility!I love this game and the franchise,so I really do hope that Microsoft and Sony make this possible!

Have a Great Day!

• InsaneSundew470 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The best thing that could happen for the 10th anniversary of this game is if everyone could play it again. Its the only sonic game that I haven't 100% completed on 360, I ain't paying for another 360 to play it and I know thats the problem for everyone else too. I think it's finally time to give this game justice. Even though games like mw2 or gta have way more votes it took bo2 months of being on top of this list before it became backwards compatible, I feel like everyone here will be happy as long as it becomes bc by the end of the year for the 10th anniversary. Do it microsoft, give this game a 2nd life and make it backwards compatible

• RelapeRunner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A game which I feel should be included in backwards compatibility is this. The visuals, open hub world and beautiful stages, these are some of the reasons why this should be included in the backwards compatibility program.

• WishedPie77648 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please Please make this happen! My 360 burned out a year ago, and I'm waiting for this gorgeous game to be added!

• CivicPrawn96621 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really thought this game was good, but due to it being on my Xbox 360, and it was broken, i could only played three-four games on it. Not only that, but the disk drive was broken. I never was able to complete this game for many reasons, but my Xbox one has so much more space, and less issues with it. If this game became BC, my dream would come true. Please do this.

• STH1447 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I bought an Xbox One and a copy of this thinking that I would be able to play it but it turns out only select games are backwards compatible, please do it Microsoft, make Sonic Unleashed backwards compatible!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 44 45

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base