Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Sonic Unleashed

7,827 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

572 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • RockJaw90 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Honestly my favorite sonic game ever. I would love to see it on xbox one so I can replay it :)

• Dixie Nix commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to play this on Xbox one. I still have this game ready to play, saving it for Xbox one. Hope it's not money wasted.

• AgitatedArc84 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The day stages were absolutely beautiful, it would look even better on the Xb1. Make it happen guys, keep up the great work :)

• BatedHeart97354 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just hurry up and make this game available please... it’s one of the best Sonic the Hedgehog games ever! Any Sonic fan would want to play this on their Xbox one. Please

• GangZta07 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What are yall waiting for? Plz hurry and make this backward compatible on Xbox One, its one of the best sonic games out

• MrTechNews123 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This game would look amazing on the Xbox One. We'd also be able to experience it without slow downs which would be amazing.

• SweetColt706700 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Plz yes make this on here I wanted it so bad but I never had a 360 I got the wii version but now I might finally be able to buy play it in its full glory

• Rangerman37 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please put this on Xbox one it will make the game run better and it’s the best looking sonic game on 360

• BatedHeart97354 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Team Xbox, please make this available for backwards compatibility. I had this game years ago for the wii but I never finished it and now I have an Xbox one instead and i really just wanted an Xbox version. It’s one of the best Sonic the Hedgehog games ever. Please make it available, i just really want to play it on Xbox.

• Classic Speeder commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My mom got me the wii version and I just wanted the xbox version years ago now just plz make it backward compatible so I can finally play it

• Truey Religionn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add this please bought the game forgetting not all games are backwards compatible witch you should do just make every 360 game be able to play on the Xbox one !!!!!

• Vidon Gaming commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sonic Forces is a terrible implementation of the Modern Sonic boost formula. Allowing Sonic Unleashed to be backwards compatible would give SEGA & the newbie level designers of Forces a masterclass on what made this style of gameplay so fun in the first place. The sheer depth of this game's level design and mechanics are still the best I've encountered in the Modern portion of the franchise. This, along with Generations, would great additions to the Xbox One's catelog of games and the best way to feature Modern Sonic in this era of HD consoles.

• flowergriffon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OH DEAR PLEASE!!! I love this game to death. The gameplay, the characters and everything in this game is dam-right amazing!! Please do it Team Xbox!!

• Burstbusterz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sonic Unleashed marked entry into the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise for many young minds.
    It had great gameplay, a memorable soundtrack, and a unique mechanic never seen in any other Sonic game before or since. Additionally, it featured level variety currently not seen in modern games in the franchise- no level in the game could be beaten by just holding down the boost button. It's arguably one of the best games Sonic Team has put out in the last decade, and its exclusion from the Xbox One's backwards compatibility program is a baffling concept. It needs to return. Lots of people likely have it still on their shelves, collecting dust, and though they want to play it again for nostalgia, they can't, due to no longer owning an Xbox 360.
    Please, make this game backwards compatible.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 28 29

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base