Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Espn 2k5

1,171 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Savagemanu92 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

65 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • trez34 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would definitely love to see this game rendered in high definition... Can someone please change the topic name to ESPN NFL 2K5 on this post?

• Duffman04 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would look great remastered and provide EA with hopefully just enough competiting football games to actually make their game better.

• AHINES007 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make this backward compatible, it's a lot of gamers favorite football game ever. Including myself! There's plenty of shooters and other platform games already available. Making this compatible would truly be listening to what gamers really want.

• MrPibbles01 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

#Microsoft #XB1 #Xbox #whatevertagisneeded what will it take to get ESPN NFL 2k5 your fan... Loyal fans ask you, beg you... ESPN NFL 2k5, please.

• jpark6491 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ESPN NFL 2K5! The best football game ever made, way better than Madden has yet to become.

• CrayDGatekeyper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ESPN NFL 2K5 as everyone is saying here. is the absolute best football game ever made. This is coming from someone who has played and own every madden ever created up until 17. As someone who has played in Madden tournaments, I say with confidence that 2K5 was a game changer. Revolutionized the genre of football gaming and forced EA to panic by locking out the franchise. As someone who has lived thru so many different eras of football gaming from Tecmo, to Sports Talk Fooball to Bill Wash to GameDay to NFL 2K, this would be a grave injustice if this game wasn't at least looked into putting into the BC program. If you can get pass the IP and Licensing issues, this game should be relatively easy to be made playable on the Xbone. Give us xbox live again, even if its P2P servers. we can deal with being the host of our own servers or even if MS or 2K or whomever still own the IP, we can rent servers like in the battlefield series if you so choose to give us the option. give us options to either rent dedicate servers for different periods or P2P servers. Give us options to play online franchise and the ability to share files thru xbox live. We need this game.

• LumbarLeek459 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please. I'm begging you. The real NFL fans and a new generation would love to have this game on Xbox one. NFL 2k5 is sports gaming's King Arthur, noble and bold enough to make it's shortcomings receed to nothingness. All it needs is the ability to upgrade rosters, and if possible, to give us a patch with all the Super Bowl stadiums complete with field logos, and a patch for the new stadiums, that would be great. I still play this game on my old Xbox, and the gameplay stills holds up to that "other" game. We need to introduce this game back to a new generation, so other can really see and appreciate when gamers really mattered, and not just for the bottom line. Thank you very much for allowing me to sound off one more time for NFL 2K5. THE BEST FOOTBALL GAME EVER!

• CageyDave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

NFL 2K5 is still the best football game ever made, if one original xbox game should be made playable on xbox one it should be this, A TRUE CLASSIC!

• mob519 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Best football game that existed before licensing got locked down by EA Sports. Now just year after year of the same game no evolution!

← Previous 1 3 4

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base