Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

007 Legends

3,823 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

53 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dj P0n1f13d commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So far there hasnt been a new 007 game in any of the online stores yet, and this game would be my suggestion to that problem... ;;; )

• DividedSquire57 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An amazing gane with a small but nice community
    Spent my childhood playing this game would be nice to see it on xbone this is the game that got me into xbox

• sheldonsnothere commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please add this game to backward compatibility. In fact just add all the James Bond games. I will be commenting daily until it is added.

• GreavesyX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hated that the servers were laggy a lot but I kinda like the campaign. Wouldn't mind if either blood stone of this came back. We need a bond game brought back to life.

• BlazinnAKAxxx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Greatest game on xbox 360 because of the small community it was fun to stay woth this game and play this instead of the call of duty games. The game was simple and the guns were way better than other games. Choosing characters and this game needs a new game as well. Vote for Goldeneye Reloaded too!

• txumillo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tengo comprados todos los juegos de 007 James Bond, para mi imprescindibles, haber si se animan a que hacen compatibles juegos para mi criterio muy aburridos.

• Shock Gamer 117 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm waiting for this to become Backwards Compatible so I can continue my Challenge of completing all Xbox games.

• HamAmateurBud83 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I second that vote. PLEASE PLEASE add this awesome challenging game with a unique-movie like experience! ;-)

• kiro1218 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have always been a beloved fan of the series, And played all of the original games including this one and out of all of them I would have to say this one was one of the best of all. Not only because it had the classics all put into one but because it brings back so many childhood memories I had playing the "originals" with a group of friends. and for me those were one of the most enjoyable times I had as a kid and with my friends in general. And so to make this comment short, I hope you people working on the Xbox Team please consider bringing this beloved franchise back with this game by making it "backward compatible" for the current gen console. Thank you for reading this and have a good day!

• Articul8Madn3ss commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is just another reason why I will never be buying another Xbox EVER IN LIFE. The wait time for 360 classics is ridiculous, and they force you to have unnecessary grievances about GAMES YOU BOUGHT ON THEIR LAST GEN SYSTEM because the only thing that seems to come out is crap indie games. Maybe if Microsoft would stop spazzing about piracy so much or trying to Windows 10 everything Xbone would have come out of the box ready and able to play a 360 game.

• YELARAKA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Heck Id even take this one at this point. Can we get a Bond game on the XB1!?

• RacingGamer121 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I get that Activision lost the licence but they could try and get permission to make all the Bond games BC

← Previous 1 3

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base