Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Ace Combat 6

8,395 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

670 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • TACTIYON commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I check this damn website everyday whether i can play ace combat 6 everyday. Praise ms if they actually grant my wish

• SubyRS1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, definitely AC6 for XBone. I've been consolidating my video game collection down to one console, the Xbox 1X. AC6 would be the last of my favorite games needed to shelf my X360.

• Greg Seim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to play liberation of gracemeria with my xbox one in 4k just once

• garviel loken0 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

*stubbornly clutches copy of ace combat 6 and checks back twice a day, looking teary-eyed at the vote count*

• street2234 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

xbox its making good addition to the program this year so far hopefully they will add some flight simulation games on the near future

• Kenneth Kazama commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It will be backwards compatible with the release of AC7 for sure! Its just like Tekken 6 before the release of Tekken 7. I'm pretty sure of that.

• CrimsonReckoner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If it's on the publisher end, I think Microsoft should at least address this thread to since it has so many fans. It would be a great way to generate hype and money to release some old Ace Combat games before the release of AC7. Just an idea.

• Blindavid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would quite like to see this on the X1's software. I at least still have my 360 to enjoy my copy, but it'd be a wonderful luxury to play it on my X1.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 33 34

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base