Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Alien: Isolation

2,841 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Roninson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I bought Alien Isolation on Xbox 360 marketplace and never finished it. My Xbox 360 was stolen so i bought a Xbox One finally. I would like to finish Alien Isolation so please make it backward compatible.

• GOPCrusader1776 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This should be lower on the list. I get that some people like playing older versions of games, ok thats fine, not going to stop you. But please, can we vote for games that aren't already on the xbox one first, then move on to older versions of current games like this?

• CapitalSinger41 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I feel that the game Alien: Isolation would be an amazing game to have brought back on the Xbox One, please Microsoft make Alien Isolation cross compatible.

• benderwalnut commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i almost finished it but got rid of my xbox 360 a while ago to get a xbox one still have the disk plz make bc

• AndyBarkess commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Loved this game, bought it just before I got Xbox one. I know its out as X1 game but if you've got it for 360 should be able to play backward compatibility as it was same price when released

• Supreme Petters commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Get over it Articul8Madn3ss, you sook. The game is $15 brand new. If you can't afford that, than you won't be able to pay the electricity bill to run your Xbox.

• Articul8Madn3ss commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is just another reason why I will never be buying another Xbox EVER IN LIFE. It is absolutely unfair you have Xbone ports but they refuse to make the 360 equivalents Backwards Compatible. If its out on Xbone it should automatically either be out on 360 simultaneously OR there should be a credit on your account to compensate for the LACK of the company doing their job and dumping it over to the new system. People are just not going to KEEP BUYING THE SAME GAME OVER AND OVER AGAIN just so they can keep upcharging!!! It's bad enough the disk copies are now being priced higher used than the digital copies. Absurd! Furthermore, if Microsoft would stop spazzing about piracy so much or trying to Windows 10 everything Xbone would have come out of the box ready and able to play a 360 game.

I really hope the Nintendo Switch puts both Xbone and PSCraptastic in their places.

• sinneDnl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think Alien: Isolation will not become backward compatible cause Its been re-made for the XOne al ready..for f*ck sake

• ALIEN TREV0R 73 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I guess when I don't have this game on Xbox One and never can get this game in stores for Xbox One. The main reason they stop making it for Xbox One. Sure, I can see the reason why to get this game backwards compatible from Xbox 360 to Xbox One.

← Previous 1 3

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base