Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag

33,479 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

431 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • JosephxSantana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I dont understand the people that want a game thats already on the one to be backwards compatible its such a waste of time and effort.

• Epoch King commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add.
    The longer you leave it to add to backwards compatible, the more it looks like your ripping off the people who helped make you.

• Consciousrise commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely should be made backwards compatible. I love playing through these games in release order, and given that assassin's creed, assassin's creed 2, brotherhood, revelations and assassin's creed 3 are all backwards compatible, it just makes sense to add Black Flag to the list.

• DABLINSKI commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All games should be downloadable on the new consoles of the future, for free, for everyone who has already bought it. No fair charging us twice for the same game.

• Colesey7 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I know we can buy this again but people have put a lot of time into this on 360 and won’t want to start over again... please make the 360 version backwards compatible

• loveneko58 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

But you can play this game on Xbox one. We should be voting for games that you can't play on the Xbox one. Come on guys, yes I bought ac black flag for Xbox 360 loved it, and beat it. And yes I'll be re buying it for the Xbox one.

• ShamefulCrown97 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Guys seriously!! Add this!! I refuse to spend another $60 on a game I already own! I’m better off playing on my One S! Get to it!

• SpecificFilly19 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please listen to the users and do this one already! I loved playing it and wish to play on X1 or I'll just switch back to my x360

• ScarletSentry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ac Black flag is one of the best games i ever played , i passed hours on this game so if it's possible , i'll be greatful to xbox

• FoolishDegree75 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It doesn't make much sense to me I mean if you have the game for 360 you then have to buy the game again just to play it on Xbox one. Like sure it's on both generations that's good but who really wants to buy the same game again only to play on the new generation. We have already bought it why can't we play it?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base