Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag

34,288 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

453 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Retrojunkies commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

people saying don't vote for this because its already a XBX1 title..... maybe consider those that collect games as a complete set.

so having all assassins creed 360 games compatible makes sense and this is the only one that is not done yet.

so ms, please make this compatible.

• Smokey Reborn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I dont see why people are voting for this game. Vote for games that aren't already one the xbox one. Like Splinter Cell Blacklist. That game is amazing, and its been way to long.

• Tina TS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There's already a superior enhanced version for the Xbox One. If you want to play the old inferior version, go buy a used 360 from GameStop for $69.

• GOPCrusader1776 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This should be lower on the list. I get that some people like playing older versions of games, ok thats fine, not going to stop you. But please, can we vote for games that aren't already on the xbox one first, then move on to older versions of current games like this?

• gorgeousmag commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this title. I think it is unfair to do this! Remastering and making those "Definitive editions" are only tactics to fleece us for more bread!💯 same way you gave up on the xbox 360 some of us did too! Buying Xbox! Now all we have are the titles from 360 that we love and we can't even play them!

• EelPorridge commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is an xbox one version of this game already, they wont make the 360 version backwards compatible

• REAPER666735 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree this game needs to be in the backwards compatibility list, Microsoft you added assassin's creed Rogue awhile ago and that one came out AFTER black flag ..... ,

and having to buy the same game again on Xbox one is not something we really feel is a priority when we already own it -_- , even got all the damn DLC ready to play ....

please make the backwards team make this great game part of the list !

• MOLE1988 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think 34,050 votes means people are pretty excited for this backward compatibility. We understand it could be seen as unfair to those who paid 'more' for the Xbox one version but that time has passed. Allow those that want to play it again on their next gen consoles do so without having to pay for it twice. Let the reinvestment on your next title cover the $100 you lost out on.
    Thanks in advance.

• Makragic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is this for real?!
    Are there any news about this?

MAKE IT BACKWARD COMPATIBLE.
    I will not pay for the same game twice.
    Unbelievable.

• Folkamania commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make it happen plz !!! I have the disc for 360 and do not want to pay for the same game twice

• The Brad Lemon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please I have it for 360 and am not willing to buy it for the one for $25. And my 360 controller has been acting up so it's hard to play on there.

• JasonWoodard63 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with those that say they have invested in the 360 version. I find it hard to believe but not surprising AC3 is but AC4 is not. The reason is that the Ubi Soft had released the XB1 Disc version and are not willing to let it go hoping to reap more rewards in sales from saps like us that actually want this game on XB1 and they DO want us to pay them twice. Its extortion plain and simple. I feel confident that there is not a huge amount of programming going on in order to make a drive read a disk. The code is the code. 1s and 0s. Like some I also feel confident this comment will go unchecked by Microsoft despite nearly 34,000 votes to make this games original disk work on the XB1 side. Kudos Microsoft.

• Undead Uppercut commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I definitely want this for achievement purposes. This and Freedom Cry are the only 360 Assassin’s Creed games I don’t have every achievement on and if someone wants every possible achievement without having to invest in an Xbox 360 again, this would be the last Assassin’s Creed needed for that (since all the others are already backwards compatible).

• OrangeMussel148 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is a separate Xbox One disc/version.. X360 disc won't work.. This means they won't be making old discs backwards compatible. Any forum post or comment on the net that says x360 Black Flag disc works on One is a moron who is either trolling or doesn't know what they are talking about..

• SirenOfTheSeaO7 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't play this game on my Xbox one. I have the disc and it's telling me it's not compatible. I'm ***! I can't play none of my assassin creed games. My boyfriend just bought me this new console and the downloads take forever. I also got the Star Wars Battlefront game and that was a *** to download. It's still downloading and it's been 2 days. Like wtf?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base