Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Batman: Arkham Asylum

61,231 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

405 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Sniper of GoTH2 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sniper of GoTH2 commented · Just Now · Delete

I hope the Xbox 360 Versions of Arkham Asylum, Arkham City, Arkham Origins and BlackGate HD get XBONE Backwards Compatibility support. People can have that remastered version of Arkham Asylum and Arkham City and I will pick it up someday when its cheaper to get that exclusive Joker DLC that's FINALLY coming to xbox players but right now I want to play the games that I OWN on the Xbox one.

My Xbox 360 won't last forever. I hope Microsoft and WB can work together to bring these 4 games to the XBone via Backwards compatibility. and Don't worry about this affecting the sales for Return to Arkham, because people will buy that crap regardless of the XB360 versions being playable on the XBone

• Oonaugh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"I've won"
    "I am not afraid, Crane."

It all began, and ended at Arkham Asylum, please bring it back for old times sake!

• RyDog158 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie) from the Suicide Squad movie is one million times better and one million times hotter than the one from Arkham Asylum.

• kolea1984 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Crosscompability - by an game on the 360 and get the Xbox one Version

That would be nice!

• legoman6547 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just got my Xbox One and sold my Xbox 360, to learn that only select games were backwards compatible. I tried to find Batman Arkham Asylum, and could not find it. I also will be unable to afford the Return to Arkham pack, and even if I could, my mother said that I wouldn't be allowed to play Arkham City due to inappropriate stuff in the game. I, and many others, would really appreciate it if Arkham Asylum was made backwards compatible. Thank you.

• Jonah Falcon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not going to happen with the Arkham Remaster Bundle for XOne which will include this, City and Knight.

• VidGame34 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT if you will do it you will make my new school year speacial :)

• Alan Moore 4 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make batman arkham series backwards compatible for x box one.
    BATMAN ARKHAM ORIGINS, BATMAN ARKHAM ASYLUM, BATMAN ARKHAM CITY.
    Since Batman return to arkham has been pushed back to dec 31, 2016. date has not been confirmed.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base