Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Batman: Arkham Asylum

61,227 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

405 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Grimpixie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My wife bought all the batman games for me for Christmas present which cost a lot of money just to find out its not backward compatible. Very disappointed with Xbox. Hoping this will get sorted soon......if not I might just take myself over to the darkside ........ Playstation

• bullio13 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thay should give the remastered version at a discount to the people who own digital copys of the game not buying them again lol

• ambieclaws commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you please make arkham asylum, city and origins backward compatability then I can actually buy the xbox one s

• Goobedoo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As many as said before the game is included in the remastered Edition however due to the frame rate and the way the game was remastered the originals are still better in my opinion it would be nice to be able to access all these titles for the backwards compatibility the ability to play to disc seems to be an unimportant issue if the games are already being downloaded why does it matter if they're running off of one or two discs it would be nice to be able to play all the Batman Arkham games from the Xbox 360 on the Xbox One

• A Man With CP commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Even though this game is included in The return to Arkham remasterit needs to be included in the Backwards compatibility program because myself and A lot people don't want to buy return to Arkham. This is mainly due to poor Frame rate performance and weird looking graphics in return to Arkham and some of us don't want to spend $50 if we have the games already which unfortunately look better than the remaster.

• SimplYaMarveL commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with a lot of others in this forum. I would like 2 play my X360 versions on X1. Even if it's remastered, nothing beats the originals. $50 is a little steep for a franchise thats already came out.

• jo6stringwiz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Uh people this one of many titles being Released for Xbox one it is in the Return to Arkham game bundle

• ll Nebula II commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They're not going to add this game they added a new batman called Batman: Return to Arkham it contains Arkhangelsk Asylum and Arkham City

• MOMBOL commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base