Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Batman: Arkham Asylum

61,243 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

405 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • CowboyCop22 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The remaster wasn't good enough. To low of a frame rate. Absolutely the best batman game story ever made (the trilogy) and it was ruined because they rushed the remaster or didn't care. Sad.

• Rayuken87 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I bought the Batman AA and AC a month before haveing an XBone and want to play it on my new console since forever guys that say it's already remastered maybe get their parents to buy them games ando don't worry about the cost or maybe they like to waste their hard earn money buying the remastered version even if they already owbnthe game.

Bioshock got all trilogy remastered and still got the backwards compatibility (thankyou microsoft for that) so I think it's just a matter of time till we get our beloved game to be backwards compatible

GAMER POWER.

• weallneedJUAN23 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I already have all the Arkham games. I love playing them. Batman is the best DC has to offer. Of all the 360 games not backwards compatible the Arkham series surprised me the most. Please bring it over.

• Articul8Madn3ss commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So, pay more for something that should already be BC, based on their advertising, right? Have several seats fanboy.

• MasterAssasin84 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Erm !! Ok why don't you just buy Return to Arkham ? ! The remastered are awesome and it contains all DLC !

• Articul8Madn3ss commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is just another reason why I will never be buying another Xbox EVER IN LIFE. It is absolutely unfair you have Xbone ports but they refuse to make the 360 equivalents Backwards Compatible. If its out on Xbone it should automatically either be out on 360 simultaneously OR there should be a credit on your account to compensate for the LACK of the company doing their job and dumping it over to the new system. People are just not going to KEEP BUYING THE SAME GAME OVER AND OVER AGAIN just so they can keep upcharging!!! It's bad enough the disk copies are now being priced higher used than the digital copies. Absurd! Furthermore, if Microsoft would stop spazzing about piracy so much or trying to Windows 10 everything Xbone would have come out of the box ready and able to play a 360 game.

I really hope the Nintendo Switch puts both Xbone and PSCraptastic in their places.

• FALCONHERO90 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be amazing to play batman arkham asylum again it's an awesome game and reliving old memories between batman & joker.

• Sniper of GoTH2 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@DeadpoolX18

Not everybody wants to buy a game that they may have already bough before during the last video gaming generation, and not everybody has Xbox 360s and PS3s anymore. this is a benefit to gamers that want the remaster AND the option to play the older version on the newer console, because just the option to buy a $50 version of a game you may have already owned before (and still own to this day) is no different than what Sony is doing with PSNow. You do not HAVE to be the remaster, but if you have no other option to play the game then you will have to be the remaster to play the game on the xbox one unless you have an xbox 360 to play Arkham Asylum and most people nowadays do not HAVE a Xbox 360 anymore. So I ask you, which is more Beneficial to the average console gamer today?

1. You have the xbox 360 version of the game but cannot play it because you do not have the Xbox 360 console to play it on.
    2. You go out and buy an Xbox 360 for about $100, thus realizing you bought a $100 machine to play 1 game.
    3. You buy the remaster for $40-$50 to play on the Xbox One, thus starting the game over from the beginning, making all your hard work on the old-gens version mean nothing (especially if you never finished the game originally)
    4. The Xbox 360 version becomes Backwards Compatible with the Xbox One and you can continue your progress on that game without paying a dime assuming you still HAVE that xbox 360 game.

I'll let you decide why some people don't want to buy the remastered version, most likely because they still have the Xbox 360 versions of these games but no longer own an Xbox 360 console to play them on, or wants to retire the Xbox 360 and use the Xbone like myself.

• Sniper of GoTH2 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to retire the Xbox 360 and use the Xbone for everything Xbox related. So WB, please work with Microsoft to make all 4 Xbox 360 Arkham games Backwards Compatible with Xbone.

This Includes:
    Batman-Arkham Origins
    Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate HD
    Batman-Arkham Asylum
    Batman-Arkham City

Warner Brothers, please work with Microsoft to make this happen, because somehow you managed to get Injustice-Gods Among Us to work on the Xbone. and if anything you could have made a Xbone port for that game like you did with the PS4, but you didn't. You allowed Injustice to be Backwards Compatible, thus allowing me and everyone else who kept their copies of the original Xbox 360 game (whether it was the BASE game, or the Ultimate Edition that I have, or the Digital version) to be playable on the Xbox One FREE OF CHARGE. and those who want the game will go and buy it now.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base