Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Batman: Arkham Asylum

61,243 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

405 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • BROMIG0O commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd love to play it . I hate the remastered version ,plz make it backwards compatible .

• Bi4nco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If, batman arkham asylum, will be added to backwards compatible list, who, like me, has the game of the year edition, can play anyway?

• xTSxCrUtOnZx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I made a Twitter account purely to petition EA sports, Xbox, and Sony to remaster fight night champion/create a new fight night for next gen gamers. Fight night is the best boxing video game series bar none. Follow my Twitter if you care at all please , retweet my posts so we can make this link easily accessible as well as let Xbox, Sony, and EA know we feel as gamers. Follow me on Twitter: bring fight night back @fightnightback on here we got over 8k votes and over 1600 comments on the page so please go vote.

• GeneGenerationD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please consider this title for backwards compatibility. I personally would purchase it again (digitally this time!) just to play it on Xbox One!

• TheCamusoBomb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please, we beg you. most of us have collected all 4 batman games!! please let the first 3 be backwards compatible!!!

• JimboConno commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I own all the Arkham games already and would like to be able to play them again so I don't want to buy the remasters. Please make them backwards compatible.

• AshesAriseN7 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

HUGE YES for me, since the "remastered" version was rushed and looked awful compared to the original designs (facial and cutscenes etc)

• USAwrestling234 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WE NEED AT LEAST ONE OF THE UBISOFT NARUTO GAMES ON XBOX ONE! THEIR OPEN WORLD WAS JUST OUTSTANDING! WAY BETTER THAN THE STORM SERIES. I NEVER GOT TO PLAY THIS GAME BECAUSE I HAD A PS3 BUT I SPENT ALOT OF TIME WATCHING THE GAMEPLAY HOPING I GET A CHANCE TO PLAY ONE OF THOSE AWESOME GAMES. NOW I HAVE AN XBOX ONE PLEASE MAKE EITHER NARUTO:THE BROKEN BOND OR NARUTO:RISE OF A NINJA BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE!!!

• TGLT Clutch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have played this game but my disc is scratchy because I once accidently moved my console to plug hdmi in. but It scratched, so I want it on xbox one so I can play it again, the xbox one can recognize the disc so then I will be able to play it aain It was my first xbox 360 game.

• Lucif Exire commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

just go buy the xbox one game I bet u can even find it for a discount and if u cant buy it save money or get another job. Xbox will most likely NEVER add this to BC or any game that has a Xbox One version

• realtimes82 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

xbox 360 original batman arkham asylum by far the best of the batman games i've played really gutted my 360 digital download isn't showing up on the xbox one console and after doing a search why i find all of these comments lol it would be great to have classics which started the re-modeled series off made backwards compatible

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base