Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Batman: Arkham City

81,377 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

757 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • jhawkkdd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is a darned good game, and don't know why it hasn't been able to be on this.

• CowboyCop22 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The remaster wasn't good enough. To low of a frame rate. Absolutely the best batman game story ever made (the trilogy) and it was ruined because they rushed the remaster or didn't care. Sad.

• GOPCrusader1776 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You are a loser, if you are literally taking the time to write about how you want an already remastered game to be brought to backwards compatibility. The backwards compatibility service is free, as in microsoft is doing this to promote the console and appease fans. IF YOU HAVE THE TIME TO SIT HERE AND WRITE ABOUT HOW BADLY YOU DON'T WANT TO PAY 30 DOLLARS FOR THE REMASTER BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE THE MONEY FOR IT, THEN GO GET A JOB. THEN MAYBE YOU COULD AFFORD IT AND STOP WASTING XBOX'S TIME ON A GAME THAT IS ALREADY ON THE SYSTEM. Losers.......

• JAD88 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

lol @ people saying they're gonna move to PlayStation because a PUBLISHER, Not Microsoft hasn't approved a game they like for backwards compatibility. You realize Playstation doesn't have backwards compatibility at all, right?

• ShimmynShake commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This game was great. I'm sure there were plenty of logistical reasons to neglect this from the return to Arkham release, but listen to your fans, and customers. There is a demand for it. When I traded in my Xbox 360 for an Xbox one, I was under the impression that these games were backwards compatible. Not just a selection of them. Needless to say I've been seeing much more of the bright side to PlayStation these days. Grass looks pretty green over there.

• Articul8Madn3ss commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is just another reason why I will never be buying another Xbox EVER IN LIFE. It is absolutely unfair you have Xbone ports but they refuse to make the 360 equivalents Backwards Compatible. If its out on Xbone it should automatically either be out on 360 simultaneously OR there should be a credit on your account to compensate for the LACK of the company doing their job and dumping it over to the new system. People are just not going to KEEP BUYING THE SAME GAME OVER AND OVER AGAIN just so they can keep upcharging!!! It's bad enough the disk copies are now being priced higher used than the digital copies. Absurd! Furthermore, if Microsoft would stop spazzing about piracy so much or trying to Windows 10 everything Xbone would have come out of the box ready and able to play a 360 game.

I really hope the Nintendo Switch puts both Xbone and PSCraptastic in their places.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base