Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

125,288 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1615 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • thebreadgamer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just a little thing I wanted to poont out, the standalone version of Mordern Warefare Remastered (MWR) is going to have a stand alone version in about 5 months or less

• F1shLorD 825 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This just HAS to happen. The remaster just ISN'T the same as this awesome experience. Also, why bring 'GHOSTS' back and not one of the 'modern warfare' games?

• FluffyCalf65375 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You want cod4 bc when the remastered it lol wow buy the remastered so we can get games that deserve votes and bc on the one not whine for games that are all ready remastered

• The master 466 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

People want what they want, you can't change that, just go away deadpoolx18, you've got nothing useful to say

• GOPCrusader1776 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you love this game as much as you claim people, then you'd want to play the campaign in the beautiful remastered graphics.

• Asnds commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really want cod4 to become re-compatible, I'm tired of switching off consoles to play the newer cod titles, and the older ones that I also enjoy playing. Please make cod4 re-compatibility happen!

• xTSxCrUtOnZx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I made a Twitter account purely to petition EA sports, Xbox, and Sony to remaster fight night champion/create a new fight night for next gen gamers. Fight night is the best boxing video game series bar none. Follow my Twitter if you care at all please , retweet my posts so we can make this link easily accessible as well as let Xbox, Sony, and EA know we feel as gamers. Follow me on Twitter: bring fight night back @fightnightback on here we got over 8k votes and over 1600 comments on the page so please go vote.

• PricedLoki2804 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Por favor todas las personas (incluyendome) quieren jugar este juego Xbox one
    Ya quiero que sea retrocombatible por favor

• The master 466 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Don't be so sure mate, here's a dew examples, borderlands 2,bioshock collection, Halo 1,3,odst and 4 coming later this year, they all have "remasters" and are BC, so you can't know for sure they won't make this BC

• JOJOE45 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This won't happened as they already remastered it. Sorry to crush your dreams

• kinchbad28 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For those of us who can't pay $80 for modern warfare and don't even want Infinite Warfare

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base