Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

125,383 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1616 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Popper631 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Played this game so much when I was 6 or 7 and want to get back to it WITHOUT a remastered, supply drops and force game chat I think it has it if I’m not wrong

• ConfusedCoast26 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Even though their is a remaster i wouldnt mind this being backwards compatible i gotten so use to the xbox one controller that sometimes its strange to play with a 360 controller

• DitchShifter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You might as well just get the remastered edition because no matter how votes this gets it is not going to happen.

• Asnds commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've been waiting for cod4 backwards compatibility for so long

• tomatostripper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am very disappointed in Xbox for not doing this already but they have done with most other cod games.

• nobleteam101 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just get the remaster and stop wasting votes?? Can we only bring back games that don’t have a remaster please? Eg sims 3, mafia 2, cod mw2 etc?

• AbysS kB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely needs to be backwards compatible, just has the OG feel: movement, sound, looks, hit detection, and it doesn't have supply drops.

• InfiniityXpanda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I VOTE FOR COD 5 WAW REMASTERING SINGELPLAYER! ALSO COD 2 N 3 PLEASE CAN U DO A RESAMPLE PLZ?!
    ALSO I DONT LIKE THE INGAME APP PAYMENTS IN ALL NEW GAMES!!!

• HornCypress6387 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

cod 4 was such a great game for you Activision, it produced lots of income just from those four maps. I am getting an Xbox one for Christmas (don't ask me how I know) and I really am looking forward to playing cod 4 again please do this.

P.S. I looked in the "trash" folder of my mom's emails, I am getting a 500gb Xbox one s+game pass+the crew

• InfidelFireman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please bring back this game..... On another note...whats with all the damm scams going on in the comments?!?!?!

• wwwSt0PTH3FED commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Modern Warfare Remastered isn't the same as Cod 4 Modern Warfare. Cod 4 has NO supply drops it has og sound design and a great small community of I'd say about 1000-1500 players on at any point. With Backwards compatibility you could inflate Cod 4's current price too! It's a win for you financially and us in more server activity and many peoples favorite Cod could be given a boost of life again! :D If you see me in-game say hi I'm always on 360 still playing Cod4! Fed out!

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base