Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

121,769 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Team XboxAdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1560 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • The master 466The master 466 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Shout out to some random annoyed guy that his favourite games not backwards compatible, GrizzlyLegend94 the game has the same name, but it is nowhere near the same, with its constant new weapons added to the game, it's not remastered, it's reimagined, I would rather have this version backwards compatible than to pay for the "remaster" I got it bundled with IW as a gift from a family member and it was not like it was, better graphics, but the game was worse, bring back the original ones, and don't force us to buy the re released versions at a full game price tag

• krieactiondyerkrieactiondyer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Shoutout to @GrizzlyLegend94 below me. They need to stop wasting time with old games that are very accessible(360, ps3, and PC). COD4 got remastered and its getting a separate release instead of being bundled with infinite warfare. MW2 is the only exception. On top of that cod4 remastered sales were a complete success. So you can guarantee that MW2 will be remastered.

• GrizzlyLegend94GrizzlyLegend94 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Go buy MWR, stop wasting everyone's time on old games with a million successors. The Xbox Team should be focused on bringing back classic dead end titles, not another cod, ESPECIALLY after they have already remastered the game. Backwards compatibility shouldn't focus on the titles that have already been brought forward to Xbox one.

• TheRealYTGTheRealYTG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ever heard of MWR? Its $40 you can buy it for cheap. Dont say that you cant afford it. IT IS $40 FOR *** SAKES

• POCCNNCKAR3OM6NPOCCNNCKAR3OM6N commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want this to be backwards compatible rather than buying the remaster. Forty dollars is too much, especially for a remaster that includes no downloadable content whatsoever.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 77 78

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base