Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

123,107 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1582 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • InfidelFireman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please bring back this game..... On another note...whats with all the damm scams going on in the comments?!?!?!

• wwwSt0PTH3FED commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Modern Warfare Remastered isn't the same as Cod 4 Modern Warfare. Cod 4 has NO supply drops it has og sound design and a great small community of I'd say about 1000-1500 players on at any point. With Backwards compatibility you could inflate Cod 4's current price too! It's a win for you financially and us in more server activity and many peoples favorite Cod could be given a boost of life again! :D If you see me in-game say hi I'm always on 360 still playing Cod4! Fed out!

• AronoFTW commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And before anyone says I “played against noobs” in the original, I actually played when it was first out and played on multiple gamebattles and MLG teams. It’s not the same game.

Not to mention the pay to win supply drop nonsense, but I would say the speed difference is much more significant. It’s essentially just their crappy futuristic games with a COD4 skin applied. Not the same game at all.

No, they’re right, the remaster isn’t the same. You move much, MUCH faster than in the original and it completely changes the way it’s played. They gave it the speed of the newer games to cater to newer fans, which was completely contradictory to the purpose of remaking it at all. Just make it backward compatible.

• StreamyShark04 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I started with this game and I lost mine I have a copy of all the cod games I whant to play this game I have not played it in 6 years bring cod 4 back now I need it to live

• TwinbornRope commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"COD 4 isn't the same as COD 4 remastered are you serious? It's the same game but updated....you get more features but still the same game. What is wrong with you guys wasting your time with games that don't need to be backwards compatible

• Swift Proto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Xbox, don't waste ur time bringing this back like you have with Ghosts and AW. It already has an Xbox One remaster. It can wait, do MW2 or MW3 first.

And for you guys saying "it's not the same", without the supply drop weapons, and patched glitches it's the exact same. Same everything, op grenades, op jugg, op m16. It's either you were playing against noobs in CoD 4 coz it was ded, or it's because you had a good memory of it but now u hate it. That's just coz u forget the bad memories.

• Statsanity commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Plz make this backwards compatible!! It’s a classic! Not all people want to play Remastered

• DitchShifter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Call of Duty series should be closed off from voting, Activision are not going to bring these games onto the Xbox oneunless it gets remastered (which it will).

Sure they let Ghosts & Advanced Warfare be backwards compatible recently for some reason, but look at the sales between these games & the Modern Warfare trilogy, they're going to make so much more money just rereleasing it as a full priced remaster & the dlc not coming with it for free.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 79 80

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base