Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

195,428 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7790 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • TWD Ghost 420 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can You Please bring back resident evil 5 and mw3 and Mw2 the walking dead survival insteact backwards Xbox one and Xbox 360

I like see call of duty back ops 4 come with call of duty back ops 2 and 1 remastered can you please

I know call of duty back ops 2 backwards I like see call of duty back ops 2 Remastered with call of duty back ops 4

• Pvt Tomic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They prob never ad the MW series because Activision is going to remaster them but if not pls add MW2 and MW3!

Please bring back resident evil 5 and call of duty mw3 and call of duty mw2 this All best game ever and ever

Win u add resident evil 5 and call of duty mw3 and mw2 this I really want ad. I still say yes please

• xTHGxHiTMaNx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Quote from "Yahni"

"why is there a vote page , this has been the most voted game since this vote system was here. no point of having it if you don't give us what we voted for"

True. What gives? Explanation at the very least would be appreciated.

Another quote from "sunken"

"Why is xbox so blind?? What was the point of putting this vote up If they weren’t gonna use it anyway"

This is honestly crazy. You have our votes. The community has shown you exactly what we want, on YOUR community voting page. We voted for good games, that we all want to see playable on our favorite console. Good games, not crap no one's ever heard of.. We at the very least need an explanation for what's going on

• xTHGxHiTMaNx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Quote from "Yahni"

"why is there a vote page , this has been the most voted game since this vote system was here. no point of having it if you don't give us what we voted for"

True. What gives? Explanation at the very least would be appreciated

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base