Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

195,639 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7809 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • halomw2 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tired of the wait. Please don't remaster and charge people a ton of money it's unfair to the people that already own the game. Just make it possible to play the 360 disk on Xbox one. Charge people for the base game. I feel as though they are trying to make more money by stalling and figuring out if the community will be *** if they remaster it and charge people. which is not what the community wants. We want to play our games as intended. Yeah charge for the base game itself no problem but when you start getting into loot boxes and other miscellaneous bullcrap thats when it ruins the game and the whole experience. Please keep it Vanilla !

• Zappy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i need a answers on why you guys cant make it backwards compatible

• SamuelAdams039 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to have this game backwards compatible. In my opinion one of the greatest call of duty game the first cod 4

• lemyzor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I understand you might be stalling because of a potential release of a MW2 Remastered version and you could possibly be being stalled by Activision; but if anything, this game will undoubtedly have the most players Microsoft has had on any backwards compatible game to date, and it can serve as a trial run for MW2R to be successful.

If you're stalling by your own accord, please get off your *** and release this.

• DR GAME2 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is one of my most favorite games I have ever played on Xbox 360. Please make this game compatible as soon as you can.

• Avidii OrBiT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This game needs to be back ASAP! It sucks to bc I came from PS3 and when we are able to play it backwards compatible I would have to start over with rank

• Thereachwayy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Im not funna wait another year fir this game to become backwards combat like hurry!!! Up in release this game on the xbox one i *** man i miss playing this game 🔥🔥🔥

• your necking me commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also if any of yall are reading this you xbox nerds could you please give me the bright bomber skin on fortnight and boost my second 2k18 build to 90 overall please and thank you

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base