Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

189,585 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7202 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • vidkid13 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

so you add rainbow six vegas's to bc but not this.... come on microsoft do what your fans request... they need it... please do it!

• vidkid13 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

so you add rainbow six vegas's to bc but not this.... come on microsoft do what your fans request... they need it... please do it!

• Dakusfaa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Honestly, This is what the community wants if you guys actually see the votes.. why not make it happen already? I bet the moment this comes to the Xbox One you will have thousands pay for this game plus the dlc. One of the greatest games here stop holding back.

• UrticateFir6007 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Become rich today and take the risk of transforming your own life.Try and get a blank ATM card today from (MR David) and be among the lucky ones who are benefiting from this cards. This PROGRAMMED blank ATM card is capable of hacking into any ATM machine, anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I'm rich because am a living testimony..Every now and then I keeping pumping money into my account. There is no risk of being caught, because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable, it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you..

There are different varies of cards

The card that withdraws $7000
    The card that withdraws from $10 to $10,000
    The card that withdraws from $10 to $20,000
    The card that withdraws from $10 to $30,000
    The card that withdraws from $10 to $40,000
    The card that withdraws from $10 to $50,000
    The card that withdraws from $10 to $100,000,,

***NOTE: DON'T EVER MAKE THE MISTAKE OF CLICKING THE "ALL" OPTION. BECAUSE IT WILL TAKE OUT ALL THE AMOUNT OF THE SELECTED VAULT. To get the card email again at davidariel555@gmail.com

• l StepTic l commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Listen... i knw u guys want this game to be bc i knw so do I, but I don't think begging and telling activision that there doing something wrong is gonna motivate them to do this project. Just understand 5 year olds that they would want to make money off of such a popular game so expect it to prob be remastered or something dont get your hopes up on bc. Also Xbox prob wants this game to be bc its Activison not doing the project. If you really want this game to be bc spam tweets to Activison rather than asking xbox.

• SPS SWANNY commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

HURRY UP AND GET THIS GAME ON THE XBOX ONE!!! You have *** Advanced Warfare backwards compatible which I ask why the *** it’s and Xbox One game!!!!

• SPS SWANNY commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I WANT THIS BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE ON XBOX ONE SO BAD!! Since the 360 update I can’t play live on my Xbox so I have been playing MWR. *Also hope cod does MW2R

• HTLY commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ive been waiting since before this thread was made and that was on june 11 205 which was
    2 years. ive bought and been hacked 3 times since then so make it happen
    895 days
    128 weeks
    29 months
    21480 hours
    1288800 minutes
    77328000 seconds

• HTLY commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WW2 Sucks i need my babe back to give me sweet thermal intervention head.

• AngryCalf582018 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If they do this, the franchise will have no future business so get used to seeing this as never backwards compatible. Fml

← Previous 1 3 4 5 360 361

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base