Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

195,704 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7811 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • MVP MADDOG 54z commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

dont understand why MW2 has not been made backwards compatible yet it is the greatest COD ever released the sales from making it BC would sky rocket i have no doubt that it will be by far the most played BC game of all time and this game wouldn't. just be for people playing for nostalgia it would be good to see newer generations play the game as it would become mainstream and relevant again and when it does get remastered making it BC will only help its popularity grow even more DO IT ALREADY

• mxc nation commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Black ops 2 didn’t get it till 217k votes, not that votes will make a difference, they'll make black ops 3 on the 360 backwards compact before they make this game

• DUZT55 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

enough making us wait microsoft give us MODERN WARFARE 2 BACKWARDS COMPATABLE ALREADY are you guys even reading our DEMANDS? your pissing us off!!!!!!!!!!!!

• brickwall78 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also left this off people will be happy with it and even when y'all do remaster it those people that have been wanting it will still go and get that game when it comes out remastered because that's what dedicated fans do. I occasionally get on my 360 just to play this game and nothing else I love for it to be backwards compatible so I don't have to

• brickwall78 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd love to see this game come to Xbox One backwards compatible. I know the game has had people modding it and everything else but hands down it is the best Call of Duty I believe they have maid

• Throne of Exile commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is legitimately the best CoD game, nay, the best FPS game that I can think of that is not yet on the Cbox One. It is OBVIOUSLY the most voted for game, so please, Activision, just make it happen for us.

• l Clxtch Modz l commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Most voted game to be backward compatible and they still haven’t made it happen. This is the best COD ever and we want to play it real soon.

• Et ChaotiCz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Crazy how many people have already voted for this. This has been the biggest tease for awhile now. Let’s see this game backwards compatible though. Do not ever ruin this masterpiece of a game by remastering it. Do what’s right. Listen to your community who is starving to play this game on the Xbox one. Where all games she be backwards compatible, but that’s just me.

• M STORM 224 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on y’all put all the other old CODs on backwards compatibility on Xbox but not MW2 or MW3 yet the best CODs ever made facts the most paid for too y’all Tripping

• Azure Moonz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE MAKE THIS GAME BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE... I HAVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR THIS I'M SICK OF THIS DO IT ALREADY!!!!!

• GraduateJam33 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is so stupid how does microsoft make mafia 2 back comp but they cant make mw2 back comp and there is FREAKIN 195 THOUSAND VOTES!!!!!!!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 390 391

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base