Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

142,024 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3455 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • RrrrrrABBIT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Call of Duty: MODERN WARFARE 3

Is the game my friend's and I continue to play together on XBOX 360 most often. We have 70" TVs set up in each of our garages with two XBOX 360 consoles so all of us could join and play to compete, make noise, and still we get beat! You all know we are INFECTED with the same disease of wanting to be the best QUICK SCOPING, DROP SHOTING, GOLD GUN slanging cowboy on the map. Better wake up and smell the smoke burning for MODERN WARFARE 3 to release and knock the dust off that XBOX ONE or whatever console came to you down your chimney last year. Because some Call of Duty cowboy is going to walk into corporate, pull out a $10,ooo BARRETT .50 caliber BMG, and start throwing rounds off like you stole their care package playing playing DROPZONE!

(professionals only on a closed course; please do not try this at home or in the garage)

RrrrrrABBIT

• FlouryLeaf68658 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Best shooter to date that makes friends and brings friends together. It literally has caused some of the funnest/funniest moments of my life.

• TWD Ghost 420 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just want mw3 and mw2 remastered and backwards

And I want resident evil 5 and resident evil and resident evil 4 and call of duty back ops 3 go to backwards please and thank you 😊

• TWD Ghost 420 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I add vote for the walking dead survival instead and mw3 and resident evil 5 and mw2 backwards my vote never work

• CAAAARRL commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bring mw3 to xbox one! I'm really surprised that you haven't. It would make you a lot of money. Can we get a response from Microsoft please?

• Ezar Empz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think if you make this game backwards compatible you could go somewhere far with it. Maybe add some different guns that are REALISTIC and not laser and all that other stuff.

• Ezar Empz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I miss the good old days of infected and the huge private matches. Listen to the fans, WE WANT MW3 I spent ALOT of money on this game and I’ve been craving to play it with my friends on Xbox one.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base