Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

134,235 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Team XboxAdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2977 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Torjaeger9Torjaeger9 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

seriously where is the problem? Infinity Ward is still the same developer.... Its the best of all COD games - bring it back please!

• SUzzY FLIppERSSUzzY FLIppERS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Call of duty modern warfare 3 is my all time favourite game. If it became backwards compatible I would pay anything for it, and I'm pretty sure I'd wet myself. Nuff said.

• MinerScotty321MinerScotty321 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I bought a limited edition version of MW3 and I decided to try and play it on my xbox one because why not but I couldn't...

• silviahelena 69silviahelena 69 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is the best COD ever i wanna kill some noobs with the m4 and try to break my record on survival carbon 142

• xxx Deja vuxxx Deja vu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still waiting. Please bring it. The new cods are not as good which is not your fault but bringing this to BC will keep people from looking for new games like destiny or even ps4 exclusives. Be loyal to us and we'll be loyal to you.

• SS ANAS 31 AUSSS ANAS 31 AUS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please bring this game back we love this a lot and this is my favourite game stop adding some stupid games for next backwards compatibility and add what fans like. First atleast bring the top 10 voted games then bring others please i beg you. #microsoftbringtop10gamesfirst

• HOLMESscrambyHOLMESscramby commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They're never going to if they haven't already. I've mothballed my xb1 & just went back to the 360. Better games available on 360 anyway. You want MW3 just don't buy a xb1.

• Suncho ArmoSuncho Armo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bring this game back to life! Either make it backwards compatible or remaster the heck out of this game. The money is there. We just want it back.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 148 149

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base