Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

137,208 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3126 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Player817317925 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please Mr. Billgates add Coaxial Cable connection DVB-S (satellite) DVB-S2 DVB-S2X DVB-C (cable) DVB-C2 We want Xbox One to work like a 4k Cable and Sat receiver in 2018.So that we dont have to buy extra receiver to watch TV channel in Europe because in Germany for example we need a sat or cable receiver or watching TV channel in 2017the channels works digital and not analogue any longer. So please Mr. Billgates it would a great honour if you add this feature in Xbox ONE in 2018 for about 500 euro which you are selling the Xbox One. It would a unique features for Xbox One X and great for Xbox One X fan. I hope you would accept about request.

• VelocitySprint commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Survival mode was extremely fun aswell as the campaign. MW3 would be greatly appreciated on Xbox one.

• CleverMiner24 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is *** *** why is this not BC but ADVANCED WARFARE LAST GEN GETS BC. Honestly just make it BC without Activision's consent if you really want to please the fans

• THBADGAMER GAME commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this game is the best Better than anything that came out please make it playable on xbox one please it great game need it now to be play able PLEASE DO IT NOW PLEASE

• Gerbil Of Death commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Instead of just saying "please", there should be a good reason why a you folks put your blood, sweat, and tears making a 360 game compatible. LEGENDS DOBLF said it best, "Survival Mode". No other COD has this mode and it may be arguably, the most fun co-op experience to be had in COD. Modern Warfare 2 has a good co-op mode too, but that mode doesn't have the re-playability of MW3's survival mode.

• soccerman422 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My first COD that I played that I actually liked spent tons of hours on this plsssss bring it back Xbox

• Brvideo32298 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please Xbox, make Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 compatible with the Xbox One. We already have Black Ops 2 and Ghosts compatible, and yet MW3 has been out longer than these titles. Also, I'd prefer MW3 on Xbox One; I don't want to keep on switching from one console to the next just to play one of my favorite games. Thank you!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 156 157

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base