Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Crackdown

35,687 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

351 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • BlackBen7 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Isn't this game backwards compatible already? Does anyone at Microsoft clean these?

• SecondSalt48600 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They finally added it today on Backwards Compatibility. Popped in the old xb360 disc, works perfectly, also it's enchanced for xbox one x as well. :)

• x GrndZero x commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So they finally add it and I am unable to "see price". Hope they get it fixed soon, I have been wanting to play this game for like 2 years since I sold my 360.

• OOPS x legend commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The third one is coming out soon so if you do this you could really hype up it’s release!!!!

• DEAD MEGATRON commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey I love crackdown and have only just found out how to use my voice but I would love to play 1-2 in anticipation for 3 let’s make it happen it has way to many votes for it not to be backwards compatible yet come on I and many others need this back in our life unless you are remastering these games then I can wait another month or two but come on guys let’s go already

• Retr0Gen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

1&2 Will be available as BC when the new game is released. No doubt 🤣👍

• The Tanktician commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I’m pretty certain both Crackdown games are coming as and when Crackdown 3 launches, but thought I’d vote anyway. Give us the full trilogy Microsoft! My 360 discs are waiting.

• ALMIGHTY JE5U5 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be awesome with the multiplayer and as a free game with gold. I hope our saves would still be there too from the cloud.

• gamerboy268 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The crackdown franchise has been a halmark in my childhood where i spent hours completing crackdown 2 and collecting all the agility orbs i could see. The franchise reminds me of good times earlier on in my life and it has been a very important landmark in my gaming life so it would bring back so many fond memories if these games were to be made compatible and see my childhood restored on the x-Box one.

• Sw3T F4c3 47 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i would assume with the long awaited crackdown 3 both 1 and 2 would promote sales for consoles respectively

• D3M0N666 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this will happen closer to the release of crackdown 3... maybe free for anyone who pre orders?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base