Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Crackdown

34,793 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

330 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Kartoon360 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just for the CD3 release... make CD1 and 2 retro.. or a bundle for ppl that buy on the XBL in pre order :)

• MADMANJESTER25 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Loved this game on Xbox 360 played it for hours on end. I would love to see this become backwards compatible.

• EvilDust30 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When Microsoft announced the delay of Crackdown 3, I think it would have been a simple matter of respect to the fans to make compatible Crackdown 1 and 2 at the time.

• Brikks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I accidentally pressed flag this idea when selecting to view it! Sorry! Why isn't Crackdown 1 & 2 compatible yet!? Killin' me...

• KooLKiiDTre commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It makes since to make Crackdown 1 & 2 backwards compatible since they're working on CD3.

• SmartKdaddy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice to see this game become BC before Crackdown 3 comes out; probably the best sandbox game of them all... and it’s a mystery why it’s not BC yet.

• Dogeyes202 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please Microsoft this is your best ecclusive game for me I beg you make crackdown 1 backwards compatible

• MRhat JR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE PLEASE make Crackdown backwards compatible!!! Even tho I beat the game 4 times on the 360, I really want to play it again but only own Xbox One now. I loved Crackdown!! Y’all published it so I’m not sure why it’s not Backwards compatible. Makes no sense to me. I would buy Crackdown on the marketplace in a heartbeat!!! PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN!! - A Loyal Windows/Xbox Fanatic

• FooFan66 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is Crackdown (and Crackdown 2, for that matter) not yet available on the backward compatibility list? It makes zero fiscal sense at all. For such a hugely popular game, just think of all the $4.99 - $9.99 sales that you could make on instant downloads. Microsoft, you're missing the boat, here, and shooting yourselves in the foot. Make this a reality soon, please.

• CyberGuardFL commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is quite shocking there is no Crackdown or Crackdown 2 anywhere on the BC radar. Having over 34K votes isn't enough user feedback to make this happen? sad :(

• CagleX2 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

throw a xbox one x enhanced sticker on it and rerelease it for 20 bucks I'd buy!!

• BatYak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey guys, of you made a compromise whit do best games to BC.. Crackdown it is a must be.. Please

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base