Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Crackdown 2

23,436 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Ace Shifter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WE NEED CRACKDOWN 2! This was and still is one of my absolute favorite games of all time. It needs to be brought back

• xLoFiSuicide commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With Crackdown 3 hopefully coming soon, I was elated to find the original now backwards compatible. I’ve been playing it for days. Now we NEED 2 to keep it going!!

• gowkratos 01 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We also need Crackdown 2. Xbox one S is my first Xbox console. I really love the opportunity to play all these classic games that I never got the chance to play before.

• CHUBBA CHOX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We already have crackdown 1 and with crackdown 3 coming out soon(HOPEFULLY) I wanted to play through crackdown 1 and 2, but my dream was crushed as I realised crackdown 2 isn't backwards compatible yet. PLEASE DO THIS FOR ME AND THE MANY OTHERS WHO HAVE VOTED.

• Sonic Fan1700 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft please make this game backwards compatible and add it to xbox one everyone else is been waiting for this game so long since the first crackdown came to xbox one so please Microsoft add this game to xbox one im waiting for the 2nd crackdown xbox 360 game to xbox one im still waiting for Crackdown 3 to come out soon.

• Lord Midas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Crackdown was the first game I 1000G. But I missed out on Crackdown 2. I really need the opportunity to get back to Pacific City. Please make it BackCompat.

• H4PPY NINJA 123 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This was the second game I ever played on 360 and I can't handle how much I want to play it but can't! Please make this BC

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base