Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Darkstalkers Resurrection

2,478 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
  • gottagotowork commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love this game too. I bought it on XBL and now that i play on XB1 (and don't own any 360 anymore), it would be cool to play it again on this newer system. I miss 3S too, but the 30th anniversary collection will fix this, i suppose.

• Tatl360 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is still one of the best fighting games ever created. Nto one, but two games on this collection! Please make it BC so we have more people to play online!

• luigui888 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Microsoft please make this game backwards compatible. I have never played any games of this series but bringing this to the Xbox One will change that. Many consider the Darkstalkers games as classics and among the best fighting games, a genre you guys seem to have little interest in. But by making this and other fighting games backwards compatible it will get you support from the fighting game community. I don't see how making it backwards compatible isn't possible because Capcom and you guys seem to have good relations because of Dead Rising. So it should be possible.

• Kurst commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Classic fighter. Really want a sequel but if there isn't any would love to play this on the One. Such an awesome game

← Previous 1 3 4 5

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base