Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Dead Island

39,657 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

282 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • M41APULSERIFL13 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the remaster is annoying at most to players of the original. so many things are copy and paste from dying light

• AV3NG3D RAG3 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why can't people understand we don't want to pay more money for a remaster when you already own it, stop commenting its already remastered we know this, why shell out money for a game if you already own it.

• AngelMonkey0322 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please make backward compatible so I can play system link with my Xbox 360 for LOCAL CO-OP. I am considering buying a used 360 just so I can do this, but I'd rather buy a new Xbox One. This would cinch it for me. I assume the remastered version for the Xbox One won't allow me to play local co-op by system linking with the 360 version, so I need backwards compatibility of the 360 version. I'd be happy to pay the price of the Xbox One and the cost of a remastered version or whatever cost I need to pay for a second copy which would allow me to local co-op this game. The fact that it lacked local co-op to start with was just silly, so let me play it now by buying an Xbox One!

• mrjeffster16 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would want it to be backwards compatible because I already paid for the game when it came out, so why should I have to shell out another $20 for a game I already have? Idc if its remastered or not. I dont need the remastered version I just need the regular version lol. Why does Xbox have to be so greedy? These kinda stunts are gonna cost them customers....unless they deliver...

• RebelFlea657707 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Amazing game, don't understand why a bunch of obscure unpopular games were made compatible before this game. Look at any list of top rated games and this one comes in the top 20 if not higher, I'm a little concerned there is some agenda being pushed regarding not making this title and other top titles compatible with Xbox1.

• Wizzard101 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey team Xbox!!! I know you probably don't even read these messages. They are put here for people to post just so you look like you care. Some people in this world work hard for their money and when they spend a crap ton of it on a new game system they expect that all the other games they purchased for a previous system to at lease be playable. This marketing scheme you do is BS. You release a new system and give people the hopes that maybe one day you will release the game they love to play for the new system. Sadly, that day never comes and they end up spending more of their hard earned money just so they can play again. This is the same crap you pulled with the original xbox. I know this won't make one difference to you but I'm returning my new xbox one for a refund. You can keep it.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base