Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Dead Island

40,158 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

295 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mikecoolgreen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

a waste of time, go unvote this game if you can find a similar name on the xbox one and i bet it has everything that the 360 had and more while having better graphics. stop begging because you should try to do your research on the game learn how to save up your money.

• DenHutch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i have dead island,dead island special edition,dead island end of the year edition and dead island riptide ...would love to play them on the xbox one, go on lads do the right thing and make them backward compatible

• veydeazy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't see why games that have already been released on Xbox One should be backwards compatible. Isn't it more expediant to focus on games which haven't got any Xbox One compatible version yet? Just sell your 360 version and buy a new copy for One, shouldn't be that expensive.

• BadAzz Genovese commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Too many modded gamesaves, Not really needed. There is new cleaner editions available. Not a need. Thumbs down...

• TheLeyenD8 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Compre la versión física de este juego y me quiero cambiar a xbox one porque quiero jugar este juego ay también ( me trae muy buenos recuerdos la verdad )

| DEAD ISLAND XBOX 360 IN XBOX ONE |

• Tina TS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There's already a superior enhanced version for the Xbox One. If you want to play the old inferior version, go buy a used 360 from GameStop for $69.

• GOPCrusader1776 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This should be lower on the list. I get that some people like playing older versions of games, ok thats fine, not going to stop you. But please, can we vote for games that aren't already on the xbox one first, then move on to older versions of current games like this?

• KJ7RULE commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love game and I played by myself and I hit LvL 70 bring it back pls because it is very fun and it was my first xbox 360 game I ever played

• Chisto Wheelz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want this to be backwards compatible because my friend got rid of his Xbox 360 I and I want to play with him

← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base