Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Dead Island

39,322 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

272 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • street2234 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ive seen this game cheap like for 6 dollars and with better graphics i dont get why to get the 360 version

• creamlive commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

microsoft its time. windows phone third behind andriod and apple, pc laptop sales dropping fast yes companys need computers so you will have that but you what more sales more money dont you. Do what we all what an xbox gaming system backwards compatable running windows 10 and linking into steam sony cannot compeat apples cannot compeat. windows laptops will sell more windows phones back on the map i could play dead island say on my xbox at home on my laptop on the train and phone on the bus for example wow wow wow wow

• slobsteruk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have only just upgraded to the xbox one and seriously considering returning it. Not only for this game but numerous other I own and am being asked to pay again for a different version. At least when I upgraded to an xbox 360 my original library of xbox games worked until I finished then bought new games. My loyalty is wearing very thin.

• napalm kill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitive Edition is a weak remaster. I want the original on XB1. It's the superior version, IMO.

• ONEEYEDKILLAh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A really great coop experience. Loved the open world, the location is great. Visually still looks good.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base