Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Dead Island

38,771 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

260 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • CharmedCello823 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

End your financial worries now: I can smile that God-fearing man, who had secured $ 76,000 Usd and two of my colleagues have also received loans from this man, without any difficulty. I advise you not to choose the wrong person, you will definitely apply for a cash loan for your project and each other. I wrote this post, because Mr. Favour Henry, made me feel blessed their loans. It’s through a friend that I met this honest and generous God fearing man who helped me get this fund to pay for the loan of your life, you need financial help, you’re stuck, do not have access to bank credit, or not in favor of the bank to finance your construction, real estate development, the development of your business your own business, you must have seen and earn money, bad credit or need money to pay bills or debts. Therefore, we recommend that you go there, please contact and meet with you for the services you ask for it. Contact address: MRFAVOURINVESTMENT@GMAIL.COM and MRFAVOURINVESTMENT@OUTLOOK.COM

• CleanlyRabbit55 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE READ!!!! Hello Guys,This is a Life Time transformation !!!Am so happy I got mine from Kelvin Roland. My blank ATM card can withdraw $3,300 daily. I got it from him last week and now I have $16,500 for free for just a week. The blank ATM CARD withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on. I am really happy i met Kelvin Roland because i met two people before him and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Kelvin Roland sent the card through DHL and i got it
    in two days. Get your own card from him now he is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card, he is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. i'm grateful to Kelvin Roland because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries except Philippines and Mali. Kelvin Roland email address is kelvinroland.blankatm@outlook.com!

• napalm kill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitive Edition is a weak remaster. I want the original on XB1. It's the superior version, IMO.

• ONEEYEDKILLAh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A really great coop experience. Loved the open world, the location is great. Visually still looks good.

• Heartburner247 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think one of the main reasons xbox won't make this backwards compatible is because they want to cash grab for the "upgraded" version, I don't know who else is like me but I wont be buying the upgraded version I already bought the 360 version and my saved data is on their and I am unable to carry my data over so I hope they make it backwards compatible

• jactanner02 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love this game I would really wish they have it on backwards compatibility I would kill for it LOL

• Brendan742 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This needs to be available on xbox one,while the definitive edition for Dead island,and Dead island riptide are available,many people including myself are perfectly fine with the standard edition of the games,and nobody wants to be forced to pay $20 just to play a game they already have.

• N3WJOSH commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I understand the sentiment behind wanting this or other games that already have a version on Xbox One. But personally, I would prioritize those that are not available at all and at risk of being unplayable in the future - just for game preservation purposes it makes more sense.

Also, this game in particular is on sale on Xbox One very very very cheap every few months with all DLC included and ported to the superior Dying Light engine. It is okay to still want this old version you have paid for already but let's have some perspective.

There are games like MGS 2 & 3 HD, Peace Walker HD, Silent Hill Collection HD just to name some that are not available on any current console or PC. They are all below Dead Island (a game with a superior Xbox one version currently available) in this list and unfortunately If these games are not eventually made BC or ported they are at risk of being lost.

Not that the position in the list seem to matter though but hey! food for thought.

• Vassallo17 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Already purchased this game on the 360, would love to play it on the Xbox One Backwards Compatibility!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base