Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Dishonored

43,637 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

183 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • LordSpazznazz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

played the goty version with dlcs and it was awesome af they should totally make it backwards compatable cuz i used my 360 so much it crashes after 10 minutes at this point and i would totally like to play on a console that works for me

• LordKnowz36 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I know most of you probably don't care about football games but if you could plz vote on ncaa football 14 to come back that would be much appreciated thank you

• Cpt JOHN DANGER commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just picked up this game and would love to play it on my Xbox one before dishonored 2 comes out. Please Microsoft!

• Grand Majus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With Dishonored 2 just announced at E3 I think it would be beneficial to add this game as backwards compatible. I loved playing this game, but unfortunately was not able to play the DLC at the time. Since characters in the DLC now seem to feature heavily in Dishonored two I would like the opportunity to return to this game and catch up on all I missed.

• QFC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I thought this was already backwards compatible. Please MS!!!!

• A US Sergeant commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With Dishonored making a comeback after so many years, it'd be great to play the original over again before number 2. My 360 is gone and it would make sense with the sequel coming out.

• Khaleesi35173 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd really like to see Dishonored on the list! This game is amazing and number two is being released in 5 months - another reason to make Dishonored backwards compatible.

• LoveParadox commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

pls make backwards compatible I know theres a remastered version but 360 ones not broken and will take up less space on my harddrive

• SpaC3Gh0sT100 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since they remastered this I don't see why they should waste a slot on the BC list but that's just my opinion

• PrivateIron1843 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES I NEED THIS DISHONORED AND SKYRIM ARE IN MY TOP 10 FAVOURITE GAMES MAKE THIS BACKWARDS COMPATABLE NOW PLEASE

• Shadow XBL commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Love this game. Worried it won't make BC because of the X1 edition. I want to finish my 100% achievements on the 360 version - that doesn't combine with the X1 version.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base