Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Dishonored

43,651 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

183 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ultra Zylnear commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Borderlands 2 makes what? a dozen games that have re releases on the One. More needs to come.
    My 360 controller broke and I want to finish 100%ing Dishonored on the 360. it was a Games With Gold release and it deserves to be made back compat! Do it! Do it! Do it!... please.

• GOPCrusader1776 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You are a loser, if you are literally taking the time to write about how you want an already remastered game to be brought to backwards compatibility. The backwards compatibility service is free, as in microsoft is doing this to promote the console and appease fans. IF YOU HAVE THE TIME TO SIT HERE AND WRITE ABOUT HOW BADLY YOU DON'T WANT TO PAY 30 DOLLARS FOR THE REMASTER BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE THE MONEY FOR IT, THEN GO GET A JOB. THEN MAYBE YOU COULD AFFORD IT AND STOP WASTING XBOX'S TIME ON A GAME THAT IS ALREADY ON THE SYSTEM. Losers.......

• Shiragomii commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How is this game not already backwards compatible? hurry up, this should have been one of the first and I know it does not take that long to make it backwards compatible.

• Helmick93 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With Dishonored 2 on the market, it would be a wise marketing tool to allow those who have already purchased Dishonored on Xbox 360 to finish their game on the new platform, and then immediately pick up the next version and continue playing right where they left off. If Netflix is proof of anything, it's that people benge entertainment. Remove any restrictions, time lapses, or cuts between seasons, games in this instance, and the viewer/gamer will stay engaged and more likely to buy into the next season/game just to see what happens. Microsoft should really think about applying this to many story based franchises that have overlapping games across generations of platforms.

• DiscoDeoxys commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just got the game back from a friend when she was borrowing it for months, it has all the dlc included already and I don't feel like spending money on a remastered version. Please just make it backwards compatible. The more backwards compatible games the better, even if they have remastered editions

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base