Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

F.E.A.R.

10,837 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

216 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • SANTOGONZO2027 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really awesome multiplayer more fun than most cod games today please bring it back no one plays it anymore on Xbox 360 live when I check!!!

• NTMoore23 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please! I remember wanting to play F.E.A.R. on PC around release; it looked so cool, but my PC at the time couldn't run it so my first experience with it was on 360. That's where I fell in love with the game. The last time I played it, I did notice that it had some issues, one of them being screen tearing, and considering the One largely fixes that issue, F.E.A.R. would be a welcome addition.

• TattooedClover commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be the sweetest nightmare!🖤❤️🖤 Please make this backwards compatible!

I'm holding on to this 360 disc with hope! 😂

• GenesisOB83 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please please bring this and the others back! Great series with a lot of multiplayer, leaves a lot of options open!

• Defiant Joker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to see the entire FEAR franchise made backwards compatible I love FEAR games but the first FEAR was something special the advanced AI the destructive environments was just so good I really hope this comes to the Xbox one very soon!

• Lonewolf F12 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I remember purchasing a 360 for the sole purpose of playing FEAR. It's just a beautiful shooter. Adaptive AI, which is merciless even by today's standards... Those replicas coordinate every move so damn well, especially on higher difficulties.

What I always enjoyed was how gruesome the game was... As well as how destructive the environments were. A remaster of the trilogy including the expansions would be something I'd throw my wallet at lol.

• NoblePAIN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Accidentally flagged it when i tried to view comments. Anyway, please make this backwards compatible. If you can, do the other 2 as well, but most importantly, make this game backwards compatible. It's a classic

• Erny DG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Una de mis sagas favoritas, aún conservo los discos de Xbox 360 para cuando salga la retrocompatibilidad o mejor aun una remasteurizacion cual quiera de las dos opciones es buena, espero que no se tarden XBOX

• BeamiestClock53 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love Xbox one x it's really awesome if anyone give me FREE Xbox one x for me I really appreciate thanks

• KITCH UK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Playing this the other day on the 360. Framerate is janky. This really should be back compatible on the One/X along with Fear 2 and 3. Make it so Microsoft.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base