Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

F.E.A.R.

10,163 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

195 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • InugamiTheHound commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

man I wish they could bring back fear trilogy to xb1 and even DLC and expansion packs. Also I want fear 4

• DitchShifter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If they are going to put a F.E.A.R game on, I graruentee they will put F-three-ar on first to spite all of us & might be the only one they will put on.

• VickFVM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We really need this game on Xbox One, such a classic game and it was one of the first games to creep me out at night.

• L to the endox commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The game (and F.E.A.R. Files) had a alarge amount of framerate drops on XBOX 360, it could probably run a lot more stable on more powerful hardware.

There also is exclusive content (apart from the achievements and online multiplayer ranking system) in the XBOX 360 version that can't be found in the PC version, so it could only be viewed in high(er) definition through this version.

• ArchAngelfire82 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have always been a huge huge F.E.A.R. fan. I log into my Xbox all the time and check the list for backwards compatibility and pray it will be there. I see all these other lame games, some I haven't even heard of, and ask why the hell is it not on here yet?! Trust me microsoft/Xbox, you will make a ton of profit if you get these games on there. I have been itching to play this again since you made it possible to do this. My daughter and I need some FEAR in our life again!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base