Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

F.E.A.R.

9,858 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

182 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • RankEmu41074150 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

great spell caster
    i want to thank God for using DR LUKA LELE as my source of saviour after 2year of joblessness and my lover left me alone for 2 years,Have just been heart broken until i go in contact with DR LUKA LELE after i saw a ladies testimony on how she was helped by this same DR LUKA LELE,So i decided to get in contact with him and when i told him all my problems he laughed and said this is not a problem that everything will be ok in 3days time.Exactly the 3rd day my ex lover called me i was shocked and what surprise me the most was that a company i applied for over 4month called me and said i should resume work as soon as possible.Am so grateful to Dr. Lukas Lele, if you wish in contacting him DRLELESPELLTEMPLE@OUTLOOK.COM or WHATSAPP number +2348151729226. He do cast the spell as following

(1) If you want your ex back.
    (2) you need a divorce in your relationship
    (3) You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4) You want women & men to run after you.
    (5) If you want a child.
    (6) You want to be rich.
    (7) You want your husband & wife to be yours forever.
    (8) If you need financial assistance.
    (9) Herbal care
    (10) Cure for any type of Disease And Many More Spiritual Issue.
    Contact him today on: DRLELESPELLTEMPLE@OUTLOOK.COM or whatsapp him +2348151729226 Thank you very much and i am extremely grateful DRLELESPELLTEMPLE@OUTLOOK.COM or whatsapp him +2348151729226.

• CleanlyRabbit55 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE READ!!!! Hello Guys,This is a Life Time transformation !!!Am so happy I got mine from Kelvin Roland. My blank ATM card can withdraw $3,300 daily. I got it from him last week and now I have $16,500 for free for just a week. The blank ATM CARD withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on. I am really happy i met Kelvin Roland because i met two people before him and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Kelvin Roland sent the card through DHL and i got it
    in two days. Get your own card from him now he is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card, he is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. i'm grateful to Kelvin Roland because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries except Philippines and Mali. Kelvin Roland email address is kelvinroland.blankatm@outlook.com!

• ArchAngelfire82 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have always been a huge huge F.E.A.R. fan. I log into my Xbox all the time and check the list for backwards compatibility and pray it will be there. I see all these other lame games, some I haven't even heard of, and ask why the hell is it not on here yet?! Trust me microsoft/Xbox, you will make a ton of profit if you get these games on there. I have been itching to play this again since you made it possible to do this. My daughter and I need some FEAR in our life again!!

• glitchy88 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add F.e.a.r files to the list of games that can be voted for!
    It's truly a great game that's worth replaying with tall the cool extra feature like being able to bash doors open with melee hits and the cool new guns.

• DitchShifter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This game ran horribly on the 360 (frame rate was all over the place, the game was too choppy), if this was backwards compatible could it potentially run at a more stable frame rate on the Xbox one?

• I Boz l commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One of the first horror/shooter ever made really nice to play!

Bring it back Microsoft

• MR 5AUCY commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This was honestly the first game I've ever played that scared the crap out of me yet I kept playing it.

• Mama Ganza00 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Quien no amo F.E.A.R. cuando recién salió! Cualquiera lo jugaría una y otra vez! Uno de los mejores juegos de terror de los últimos tiempos, es completamente necesario que reciban la rilogia completa, la comunidad lo agradecería

• OnliNeXRD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This game is by far the best horror first person shooters and it desrves its backwar compatibility. It may give you crippling fear for the dark but its fun by going slow motion shooting enemies and blowing them up apart with a gernade or shooting them with a shotgun. I would by far want this game to have Backwards Compatibility for all of the fear games and contents.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base