Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Fable Trilogy

30,079 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

101 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • snake42069 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

its still here and fable trilogy (as well as individual titles purchased seperately) are all BC!

• IrishRaam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A re-release with all dlc included would be good like they did bio shock and the batmans all three games for one great price. Come on Xbox and lion head you can do it for your fans and the love they bring. God bless you

• IrishRaam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes it needs to be done the rest of them are on here why not the one that started such a great game

• GloriousForever commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes Xbox Live, please bring this version of the game to Xbox One, cause I won't re-buy a game I've already paid for again. Thank you for all you wonderful people do. :)

• A WUMB0L0GIST commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please listen to us. Somebody listen please. I know the votes aren't as great as overrated Call of Duty Black Ops 2 but we are people to and deserve to be heard. I just want to be able to play the Fable Anniversary. Fable 1 is my favorite game of all time and this is one of the few things I have wanted from Xbox. That game helped me through alot of hard times. Please make it backwards compatible. Please.

• IncomingPixels commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Fable Anniversary is the only game that we don't have yet for Backwards Compatibility... However, I think that the entire trilogy would benefit better too of an HD re release on the Xbox One..y'know the whole 4K 60fps deal...with all the previous dlc from all the games included....? I don't know...I'd buy it.

• portugueiz2 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Fable 1 (Anniversary) is the only game in the series that I have not played, it would be a good buy for me to play on the Xbox One.

• Chindian Chick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to buy this, but I don't have a 360. If I purchased this now, would I able to at least play Fable 2 and Fable 3 on my Xbox One S and wait for Fable anniversary BC when it will come later on (if ever).

• BootsOfLead commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To the Admins,

Can we please have these votes added to the Fable Anniversary poll? Fable 2 and 3 are already B.C. Fable Anniversary is the remaining one so this poll should probably be closed. Just my thought would be nice to have these votes added to the Fable Anniversary Poll.

Thank you for your time.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base