Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Forza Motorsport 3

17,925 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

151 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • MCPESUPERSTAR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been playing this game since 2013...I would love backwards compatibility...This is my favorite Forza ever!

• Jthorn0908 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Forzas a great franchise make this game compatible along with Forza Motorsport 4
    Microsoft

• ALMIGHTY JE5U5 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be awesome with the multiplayer and as a free game with gold. I hope our saves would still be there too from the cloud.

• Cayde21 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make this avalible on Xbox one!! This is my first forza game I played, and I love it 😄

• andrelfg1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this will not be posible, due to third party restrictions, like musics, car's brands, car licensing etc.. unfortunally.. :( MS could give us a feedback about this.. if there is a posibility to put this great game in backward program (as Forza Mostorport 4 too).

• DoritoGate commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is still my favorite forza. It has such a special feeling. Although it didn't have the best graphics, I find it is the most realistic looking forza.

• Fire block28 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Forza was really hooking. But when we sold our Xbox 360 and got an xbox one I totally forgot about the games I loved.

• MrNaughtyBear69 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The game that got me into Forza and solidified my love for the series. I'd love to be able to jump back on it

• v FoX 0 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really wish they add forza 3 along with 4 especially 3 because it was the game that forced me to keep playing it on my Xbox 360 everyday back in 2009 this game is always in my heart now when I play it it gives me the feel that I travelled back to 2009 and feel young and don't get me started on the soundtracks everytime (This Final Lap) soundtrack starts playing in the menu it gets me in tears because it's been so long and this game has one of my favorite soundtracks

Anyway adding forza 3 and 4 would be so much appreciated also I really want the DLCs to come back as well my old account is gone.

• Zeromus13 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is sad that I own these games and can't play them... I won't be buying anymore forza games til this is free. I understand forza 4, but 3 is old. And I can't play it at all now. I shouldn't be punished for having to sell my 360 to get a Xbox one so you can make a couple dollars on new forza games

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base