Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Forza Motorsport 4

36,618 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1383 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Boomwrangler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't see any reason that the entire Forza library is not BC on the XB1 at this point. Turn 10 still tracks our game progress for FM4, why must we only play it on 360?

• V3ntilator commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Forza 4 aged well and still looks good even in 2018.
    This game at 4K/60 on Xbox One X would look gorgeous.
    This is my most wanted backwards game.

• MeyvonNooj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I missed this game on 360 and i really want to play it. please? I promise it won't stop me from buying Horizon 4 and Forza 8.

• AidanGehrig9 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really need this game one my Xbox One S. I listen to the soundtrack about everyday just thinking about how good that game was, and it was a really good game. FM5-7 messed up the traction control and the handling but by now I think this game needs to come back onto a console that would make the game even better. Thanks.

• HealablePeach12 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really need this game one my Xbox One S. I listen to the soundtrack about everyday just thinking about how good that game was, and it was a really good game. FM5-7 messed up the traction control and the handling but by now I think this game needs to come back onto a console that would make the game even better. Thanks.

• R6Boy2005 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Greatest Forza game ever! With the exception of the Horizon games, FM5,6,7 have been trash

• IAMDAPIZZAMAN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the best game ever... By far my favorite game and I don't even play xbox one anymore because this is not there. I'm bout to sell it and go back to playstation... what a joke make every violent shooting game backwards compatible and wonder why there's so much violence and people shooting people... GOOD JOB MICROSOFT!

• WateryKetchup92 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

you will make call of duty ghost backwards compatable but not forza 4 COD ghost was alrady on xbox one same for gta 5 thier is no point in doing that forza 4 needs to be on xbox one

• ROZlN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seriously this is the best/greatest/unbeatable forza game to ever come out to console hands down. From the content, the community, the menu system for "User created lobbies". It is still unbeatable to this day in 2018. I currently play a lot of FM7... but it doesn't spark my interest like FM4 did back in 2011-2015. I recently purchased a used Xbox360 and FM4 from gamestop. I made a public lobby titled "Tandoms all day" and about 10 -12 people showed up in the lobby. People still play this game every day, I know it's not many but that's only because it's not on the XboxOne. If this game were to become backwards compatible, it would sell more copies then FM5-7 combined.... I applaud Turn10 for making such an amazing/memorable game. Now let's make it backwards compatible ♥️

• iDesTroY v1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As the greatest Forza ever to grace the Xbox, this needs to come back asap! The newer titles just don't have that Forza fun to them like 2, 3 and 4 did. PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN!

• Manny3490 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I’ve only played this game once at a friends house on the Xbox 360. Would love to have it play on my Xbox One.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 69 70

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base