Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Forza Motorsport 4

34,426 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1243 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • FirePeach399164 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was about to purchase the xbox one s, but then i saw forza 4 was backwards compatible, and i didn't buy it >:(

• JiSiN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Defintily Forza 2, 3 and 4, Ninja Gaiden II, Naruto: Rise of a Ninja, Naruto: The Broken Bond

• CarLover86 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seven bc games were inducted with no votes. Seven. This game has been in the top 50 for over two years and nothing. That's some bs right there.

• Theolen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pretty please! Why this is not already a thing is way beyond me. This game was so amazingly solid.

• mikebayley75 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Will buy an Xbox One X only when I can play this game on it, until then I'll keep playing on my 360 and PS4 pro!!

• TangentAce99076 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Love this game! Please bring it back. I just bought Forza Horizon 3 and Motorsport 7 and a steering wheel set up, but Motorsport 4 is still my favorite and I want to play it on Xbox One with my new wheel!

• MurdoD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Funny how Forza Motorsport 4 has more votes than Forza Horizon, yet it hasn't yet been made compatible. And there is no issue with developer or licencing as its Turn10 and Microsoft, their own game...

Forza 4 is excellent. It is one of the reasons I keep my 360 and still play it to this day, along side Forza 5, 6 and 7 on the xbox one.

Come on Microsoft.. you have made games with FAR less votes compatible!

• ALMIGHTY JE5U5 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The best forza to date and allow us to use our saves too would be awesome because I hope mine are still on a cloud or something.

• BrosefDudley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Forza Motorsport 4 was and still is the best game out of the whole Forza series. Microsoft, you suck if you don't make this game backwards compatible.

• CJRACER1229 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i would like to see forza motorsport 4 back on the xbox one again why? because i haven/t drove all of the disc 2 vehicles yet.

• CrossSpider3456 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE
    Make this Game Backwards Compatible. i have had the game for 5 months and i'm still waiting to be able to use it

← Previous 1 3 4 5 62 63

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base