Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

87,222 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
  • SmokeDogj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The outcome of remastering this game will be tremendous if marketed correctly, this game has potential due to it being so nostalgic to people of my age (20+), it is a video game that insights old memories of our childhoods and it will be discovered by the younger generation as well, which they will of course love, as its younger brother GTA V was a tremendous hit. Yet it's climax has been reached long ago and is now hanging on to the thread of relevancy by the pure fact that it is the only modern video game of its lineage. It has been overtaken by games such as Fortnite and PUBG, yet once the late night binging of these games has slowed and been reduced, there will be room for another to take its place, or to outshine it, not only will this video game fit perfectly amongst your demographic, Xbox, but it is in high demand, you will not only profit by remastering this game, however you will also increase and maintain fanbase loyalty and it will show that you are indeed listening to the masses. This will be a great move on your part not only for the fans but for you as a company. At last I leave you with this note Xbox; if remastered, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas must be remastered properly, meaning don't make the mistake of changing the gameplay as you did on Xbox 360, (i.e. multiplayer is not available).

• Sheridkb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have played gta vice city gta 4 and 5 id love to be able to play the best rated gta game on my xbox one

• GIT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to see the 360 remaster with achievements come to the Xbox One. Not the OG Xbox version.

• moonstone1981 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Put gta vice city, gta 3 and port gta vice city stories and gta liberty city stories onto xbox one these two need to be ported over instead of being exclusive to sony

• flashmim69 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please xbox i would love to see this game on xbox one gta san andreas it's too good i have lots of memories

• Slendyman26 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This game made it to phones and tablets but still hasn't even made it to Xbox compatibility yet. Make this a thing!

• MIRALDOMAKR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Cmon people at Xbox this game should be backwards compatible if other rockstar games are backwards compatible why can’t this one it’s taking to long it’s just one more rockstar game that we need

• GRAVEWAND19 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How is this master piece still not out for the Xbox one. It one of the most important GTA games ever made.

• Cgn Darius commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't understand how this is not backwards compatible yet, it is a masterpiece and the best gta game hands down.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 86 87

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base