Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

82,983 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1498 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • zack gardner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I mean remastered I don’t mean like Xbox 360 cause that didn’t really look nice I would like a full remastered version so it looks more realistic that would be cool In my opinion

• zack gardner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This game is really good loved this since it released I think it should have a remastered version tho it’s like one of the best games in my opinion but it’s just the graphics they outdated love this game tho

• mwgray1979 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If so, this needs to the the OG Xbox version, not the hideous Android port released on 360.

• Me1648 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please put gta San Andreas onto Xbox one. I bought it when it came out for 360 but it came out to late and the Xbox one came out. Please add this game as well as saints row 2 your so close to it now that you done number 3. Please I beg of you!

• Woodsie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd be into the original version of the game but not the remastered version. I want to play the game as it was originally released with the only exceptions being allowing the game to to run at the native resolution of my TV with anti aliasing and optimized draw distances. Basically how people on PC got to play it all these years.

• VigorSalts commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is definitely a childhood memory to be able to play this game. A lot of people, if not most grew up playing this game. PLEASE MAKE BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE

• Crazykevin86 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sam Andreas is available for ps4 so why can't you play it on Xbox one backwards compatibility. It's the best GTA please put it on the list

• xII OwEn IIx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wonder if Sony has blocked Microsoft from being able to add this game? Since all 3 original gta sandboxes are available on the PS4 so why not Xbox? It’s probably the same situation as the Lego Harry Potter remasters and has been locked off as a 3rd party exclusive.

• XxEXTREMEk1llxX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

porfavor saquenlo ahora , es mi juego favorito , porfaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa , pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee
    :v

← Previous 1 3 4 5 74 75

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base