Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

80,865 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Team XboxAdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1390 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • TEAMOMUCHOMIBBTEAMOMUCHOMIBB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

TENGO LA XBOX ONE S Y TENIA PENSADO ADQUIRIR LA XBOX ONE X,PERO ASI NO SE PUEDE,ADQUIRIRE LA PS4 PRO!!!

• TheTerminatorOGTheTerminatorOG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Surely this has to be done, right? I've never heard anyone say that they dislike this game... However I've heard a few say it about GTA IV and that's already arrived so far...

• BasicCellar5800BasicCellar5800 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WE CANNOT WAIT ANOTHER WEEK!!! OTHER GAMES MADE IT BEFORE THIS ONE AND THEY HAD LESS FREAKIN VOTES!!!!! NOT TO MENTION THAT THIS HAS BEEN ON FOR 2 YEARS!!! WE WANT GTA SAN ANDREAS!!!!!!!!

• humancentipad91humancentipad91 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The *** man, I paid for this god damn game, turns out it's not even backwards compatible, eat a *** Microsoft

• lowercasenicklowercasenick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on, Saints Row: The Turd made it before this!? Blasphemy! We want true GTA games, not GTA knockoffs. Remaster it even and charge like 30 bucks for it, I'll buy it again. We need San Andreas back! This is by far the most deserving of the top 10.

• AzurePruneAzurePrune commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would really like this game to be in the retro but as the game was very crashed on Xbox 360 could fix the bugs or talk to the rockstar for the corrections and throw in the retro

• lowercasenicklowercasenick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on, this has to be coming. There's no remaster for the XB1, and we got GTA IV, Red Dead and Bully, so this has to be coming. I wanna turf war with some Ballas and Vagos again. And dogfight in the desert over the army base. And rain down smg fire from my jetpack. So many amazing memories of this game. Let me basque in that nostalgia again...

← Previous 1 3 4 5 69 70

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base