Let us know which Xbox 360 games you’re most excited to play on Xbox One!

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

86,371 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTeam Xbox (Admin, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1672 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • MODTRO2K commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Xbox come on! we love this game please make this game backwards compatible! Every GTA fan loves this game so do the Xbox fans a favor and make this game BC!

• BLOB THE GOAT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

86,253 people want this game I don't get you don just put it on we've been waiting longer than you made the xbox one x

• sp senna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please let us know if you are going to do it. cause if you are not going to do it, then i would know that i can switch from xbox to ps4. i am really waiting since 2015 here..... thank you

• TWD Ghost 420 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you please make GTA 5 and Grand theft auto San Andreas and resident evil 1456 and the walking dead survival instinct and and battlefield 4 and Microsoft From Xbox 360 and uno from Xbox 360 all game we need all Please

• Spoonrisim65 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We want Grand theft auto San Andreas From Xbox 360 and we Want UNO from Xbox 360 Backward Combats please Put it On Xbox One

Add my game what I Done vote for to backwards compatibility please and thank you 🙏 we all want game we vote for

I just want Grand theft Auto son and Andress and and resident evil 1456 and call of duty mw3 and call of duty Mw2 and the walking dead survival instinct and Minecraft Xbox 360 editon and UNO from 360
    To backwards compatibility please

• annoyingalfie14 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The best game ever this game beat gta 5 anyday other then the graphics and the storyline is so much long give the player more time on the game please bring it back on A 360 version

← Previous 1 3 4 5 83 84

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base